Lana

I looked around for a minute just to see who was doing what exactly. I was still laying on the floor on my stomach trying to shield myself from any attacks. Suddenly, one person caught my eye. I slowly crawled my way over to them while dragging Eric behind me. I grabbed onto Lucky’s arm happy to see he was alright.

“L-Lucky! You’re alright! I’m so happy to know you’re okay! I... I’m sorry if you hate me now... I don’t know what I did wrong, but I’m sorry.. could you please forgive me..?”

P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Pearl Pygmy

"It seems SOMEONE wasn't paying ATTENTION!" Pearl bellowed in O'Malley's general direction, unveiling a particularly fancy-looking water gun. Or, was it...? It was almost like a large tub connected to eight conjoined barrels, already spinning up and emitting a disturbing whirring noise.

A half-moment later, the whirring noise was drowned out by machine gun fire, as the Splatling unleashed a near-steady stream of ink pellets in O'Malley's direction. The damn fool hadn't heeded her words, and now he'd pay for his insolence!

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

The shot from Lucky's Death Paw managed to hit O'Malley, though due to his armor, it bounced off with minimal damage to O'Malley himself. However, O'Malley could do nothing as the tire was shot out by Inlei. The Main Man's Hog damn near flipped over with that... though luckily (for O'Malley and probably Lobo), it didn't. It did, however, reel up on its front wheel due to the momentum it was traveling at when it was shot. This subsequently caused Llen to get thrown up and off the bike before she could stab O'Malley in the back of his throat, sending her flying across the room soon after. O'Malley also never tried to flee from the motorcycle. Sora must have been hallucinating there. Though, his gravity spell was enough to keep him in place as the beam from Umbra's Exalter Blade soared through the air. striking the A.I. head on!

"Nnngh!! You impudent fool!" O'Malley shouted as he once more regained his composure, slowly climbing back up to an upright position. "You think you can best ME in combat!? I AM EVIL ITSE--"

A loud crack was heard in the middle of O'Malley's sentence as he was slammed into the floor by Lobo's hog. And then another. And another. And another. And another. Each time the evil robot rolled over, he there was an even louder scream than the last, which ultimately culminated in an ear-shattering screech. It didn't help that he was suddenly being covered in pink ink, which was ruining his totally cool and badass armor!

"Guys, you've almost got him!" Tex shouted from the sidelines, too focused on keeping Caboose's mind itself intact to really help out in the fight.

ManyFaces ManyFaces P PopcornPie Riven Riven Addicted to Coffee Addicted to Coffee Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla FactionParadox FactionParadox jigglesworth jigglesworth DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch StaidFoal StaidFoal Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 @O'MalleyFight

Caboose let out a grunt as Vitan tossed him against the pillar, though he mostly appeared to be fine. He nodded in response to everyone's proclamations to aid him.

"Thank you," He said, though due to the force from Vitan's shove, the pillar began to collapse, threatening to fall right on top of Caboose!

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Chungchangching Chungchangching BoltBeam BoltBeam ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Ineptitude Ineptitude GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja @CabooseAid

It was as though Lucky had completely forgotten about the situation at hand, despite his insistence on the contrary. He had become lost in his back-and-forth with his friend, listening to their quips and ping-ponging his own without fail, despite the gratuitous violence that, in any other mindset, would have had Lucky's full attention.

"You're not listening to me!" The rabbit would continue to insist. "If I shot the strongest ones first, the ones who have the information about me would know that I'm not messin' around!"

"But if you shot the ones who know first, the strongest ones would have nothing to suspect."

"They would know exactly what to suspect! Suddenly, someone is picking off everyone who was in the Red base!" Lucky smirked a little, thinking that he finally won the argument.

"But the same would happen if you shot the strongest ones first. The only thing that would change is that everyone would immediately know it's YOU. Better suspected than outright-LUCKY! LOOK OUT!"

Lucky whirled his head around, wondering if Lobo had overheard and set his sights on them. It was actually much, much worse.

"L-lana!?" H-how?! She should be hiding, shouldn't she?! Lucky was shut right up, staring at the Braixen and Typhlosion with quivering lips.

The friend was completely apathetic. "Well. Look at that. You were found." Suddenly, the rabbit felt himself pointing his paw directly at Lana. "You know what happens now."

"W...wait..." Lucky whimpered. "Sh-she...and Eric, and..."

"She knows what you did. This is what has to happen."

"But she doesn't even know how to fire a gun! Surely, I can spare her!"

"What she lacks in sharpshooting, she'll make up for in speech. Kill her."

B-but Lana looked so happy to see him. She had Eric in tow like an excited child. And was staring at him with trusting eyes, as though he didn't sell her to Toffee. As though he was still worthy of being her knight. As though she trusted that he would send her to Heaven.

"I...I..." His arm was shaking. "I can't."

"Yes, you can."

"N-no, I can't."

"Yes, you can." The voice said a little faster.

"I can't!"

"YES, YOU CAN!" The voice was shouting. "You know you'll just have to do it eventually, Lucky!"

"But I already cost Lana her safety, and her home! Doesn't she deserve to keep her life?!"

"You're talking the way she wants you to talk! Lucky, if you don't kill her now, Toffee will just keep throwing her into danger until she gets killed anyway!"

Wasn't that the truth. Lucky's stomach was churning slowly, making sure every little bubble of nausea and fear rose to the surface.

H-he wasn't used to this. Wasn't used to this kind of choice. He used to be able to choose if he wanted someone to die, or live. Now that Lana had outed him, he would have to make this new choice over and over: Let them die now, at his nubs, or let them die later in Toffee's claws.

Lana wouldn't give him enough time to think.

"GRAAAAH!" Miaculously, Lucky was able to swing the paw back into the battlefield instead, and started firing at O'Malley some more. "Please, lassie, let me take care of O'Malley first!" He resorted to a desperate, firm order. "I-I'll figure something out later! There must be a way to keep you out of me way, but keep you alive at the same time..." He lowered his voice to an equally desperate whisper.

"I'll remember you said that, when she is leading the firing squad against you." The voice grouched. "You pussy."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lana

If I wasn’t sure before I certainly was now. I guess I really did do something wrong and now he hates me. I teared up a little and began to tug at Lucky a little more.

“I-I’m sorry Lucky... I didn’t mean to do whatever it is I did! I’m so sorry.. We’re friends... or at least we were, but I’m guessing you don’t want that anymore..”
I finally stood up not caring about what was going on anymore. I simply just did as Lucky wanted and walked away with Eric being dragged behind me.

P PopcornPie

Lucky looked away miserably. He knew Lana would have her innocence ruined, but...not like this. He relied on the Horseman of War to guide her into a bloodthirsty, bitter existence. Somewhere along the way, he must have quit, and forced Lucky to take his place.

"Well, now. She has absolutely no reason to keep your identity secret. You are fucking dead. Good thing I'm here." The voice snapped.

The rabbit didn't care. Out if the corner of his eye, he watched the defeated Braixen leave, reflecting on her fruitless attempt to change him.

"She...wanted me to forgive her..." He mewled, shaking his head. "What could she possibly do that I wouldn't..." He sighed.

"Forgive her? 'Cause I just ran through your memories." The friend snarled. "I haven't seen one mention of you forgiving ANYone. I found PLENTY of memories about you not wanting friends, though..."

Lucky's head hung.
"I know..." With a slight sigh through his nose, he kept shooting O'Malley. "Friendship is temporary, hatred is forever..." He tried to pump bitterness back into his voice, to no avail.

1582248417198.png
Megumin | Red Team | CS | Previous Post

Undeterred, Megumin hurried after O'Malley until he was caught under the bike. She dove past the attacks of her allies and now stood on an edge before the trapped A.I. Hoping nobody was near him, she started to chant.

"Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion! Dance, Dance, Dance! I desire..." A flurry of eye-catching colors, runes, and mana surrounded Megumin. Her spell shot a beacon of light into the air, and the colors started spreading out. If Megumin was allowed to finish, it would surely be the end of Malley.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @pree_much_everyone​

Last edited:
Lana

As I walked I began to stumble a bit. Before long, I tripped and hit my head hard on the floor. I blacked out from the impact, but I woke up a few minutes later. I felt different though. I had suddenly forgot a lot of things. I remembered my name was Lana, but something felt off. I still had all my memories, but something still just felt off with them. I just continued to lie on the floor for now still trying to get my bearings.

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

To Pieces

"Jesus Christ, you came out of nowhere."
Red Riding Hood laughed upon landing and hearing her speak up, turning to face them. "Yeeeah, sorry 'bout that. It was quicker to get here through the air." She said simply, a hand on her head like 'apologies' as she just tried to laugh it off. And then... With that same individual moving the key individual Caboose against a pillar, despite his insistence that he seemed to be OK, the collapsing pillar behind him begged to differ.
Caboose let out a grunt as Vitan tossed him against the pillar, though he mostly appeared to be fine. He nodded in response to everyone's proclamations to aid him.

"Thank you," He said, though due to the force from Vitan's shove, the pillar began to collapse, threatening to fall right on top of Caboose!
Red Riding Hood gasped as she saw the collapsing pillar. "Move it!" She warned Caboose as she would dash towards the falling pillar and would intend to stop it from falling on Caboose - or at least hold it off. She would put her scissors out in front of her in a defensive stance as she hoped the durable weapon of hers would be able to stop the falling pillar, to some extent. "Could use a little support here, fellas! Anyone?!" She called out to the rest of the group mid-defence, hoping she would get at least 'some' assistance to prevent Caboose's untimely demise for long enough so he can get out of the way. And hopefully, in that time, additional help would arrive.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Frantic, serious
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (3/4 uses left), sniper rifle, pistol (X2), grenade (X3), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Stop that collapsing pillar!
RP Information
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: @CabooseAid

Last edited:
All_Might_Character_Art_Smash_Taprs.pngToshinori "All Might" Yagi
Location: Caboose's Mind, Fallen Pillar | Interacting With: Caboose Bodyguard Squad™ | Status: Healthy

Fear not, young miss Riding Hood, for your plea for help would soon be answered!

Texas_Smash.gif

"TEXAS SMAAAASH!!"

The booming warcry rang throughout the facility as what felt like the shockwave from a nuke engulfed Caboose, Vitan, and Red Riding Hood. Strangely enough, though it would feel to them as though the were standing in the middle of a hurricane, they would find it quite easy to keep their footing. The pillar above, however, would not have the same luck keeping its trajectory - or its structural integrity, for that matter. From the mere force from the hero's punch, the crumbling pillar almost instantly broke apart, the debris being sent flying with such velocity that it would embed itself into the far wall.

"Sorry for the delay! It's been a while since I had my powers, so I'm afraid I'm still a bit rusty!" All Might announced to the small group he'd rescued, his grin ever shining. Rusty or not, he couldn't begin to express how good it felt to have One for All back in his possession. As much as he wished they wouldn't have to fight, he had to admit he was ecstatic that he got the opportunity to really flex his muscles again while he was still in there.

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Chungchangching Chungchangching , BoltBeam BoltBeam )​

Lilith thanked All Might right before she noticed a big piece of debris flying towards Caboose.
“Caboose look out!”
Lilith warned before rushing over to the debris to possess it, she flew it into another big piece of debris destroying both of them into small chunks, not big enough to cause any major damage.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore and Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

Lealan finally catches up with the group. "Finally, you have no idea how big this place actually is. Big and empty." She looks to the group hanging around Caboose and decides to join in with them. "Idiot, Big guy, Nice to ssssssee you when you aren't blindsiding me. I've been through hell, what's going on?" She asks, mostly referring to All Might. She appears to have some drool that is somehow rainbow colors.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

"You think this is working...?" O'Malley seemed to pay Lucky's bullets little heed. Besides, he didn't want to risk pissing off Lobo by shooting him. "'Cause I don't think it is. Dumb bastard is a tough one."

"Better than sitting with your nubs up your ass." His friend chirped. "Think of it as target practice."

"I dunno...I'm wondering if I can just scoot past everyone else and get to Toffee." Lucky theorized.

When he spotted Lealan going up to All Might, two thoughts came to his mind. The more negative thought was,
"Fuck, I can't help guard Caboose". The more positive thought was, "Lealan didn't tell anyone yet!" Regardless, he still found himself muttering about how he never should have cared about anyone to begin with, as more and more chaos piled on around him. "Just gotta get it over with...just gotta kill O'Malley. Just gotta get it over with..." As he repeated the mantra, he felt a flame be fanned back to life, and he began to zone out, his mind only focusing on O'Malley.

Last edited:
Pearl Pygmy

"Finally, some real action!" Pearl shouted in triumph, though she could recognize her rather weak ink wasn't doing very much to keep O'Malley down. Seemed a lot more like it was only postponing his eventual recovery from being battered down. She put the Heavy Splatling away, and dove into the mess of glittery pink ink drawing a very straight path to O'Malley. How she dove into the ink when it had previously been very much a concrete floor just a moment ago is anyone's guess.

A few moments later, she burst from the ink next to the downed AI, having discreetly set up an Ink Mine a few steps away from him, between him and herself. At the same time, she now held a paint-roller-looking device, though certainly oversized for her small stature. It was positively dripping with her glittery pink ink, however- looking ready to be flung onto someone's face.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @whoever tf else is here lmaoooo

FrequentWelllitAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

"He's still not down!? I know! I can pound him with a volley of punches! That might do!" Luffy positioned himself to deliver another attack.

"Gomu Gomu no..." He stands still, bends forward and moves his arms upwards at speeds which they can no longer be seen, leaving only jet streams in their place. "Jet Gatling!"

"Kill O'Malley, get it over with. Kill O'Malley, get it over with." Why, Lucky couldn't believe how well the mantra was working! His eyes were hardened, his lips were pulled back in a confident grit, and he kept his body stiff. Why, what on Earth was he screaming to his ex-friends about? He wasn't ruined at all! The whole time, all he needed to do was get is priorities back in line. Kill O'Malley first. Deal with people angry at him later. Track Toffee down even later.

But that didn't mean he wouldn't pay attention to the others, however. Lucky was a little surprised to see Pearl alive and kicking, having mostly forgotten about her since they split up. When it came to her weaponizing ink, he was fairly impressed with her resourcefulness. Not that he was afraid. Ink would make him sticky, would blind him, but it wouldn't stop him from killing Toffee. She seemed pretty strong carrying that big roller around, however, so he would still be in some trouble when she learned about his error...

"Kill O'Malley, get it over with!"

A little frustration hanging over him, Lucky switched his attention back to the AI, only to catch Luffy in the corner of his eye instead. That boy had such strength, for one who seemed so naïve. Though he seemed like the type who would rather use swords than his fists. Just imagine if he found brass knuckles to go with those punches, and then found Lucky...

"KILL O'MALLEY! GET IT OVER WITH!"

Lucky paused to bonk himself on the head with his paw, then kept shooting. His friend wasn't doing shit to help him swallow the paranoia, but that was okay. He would just have to express it later, through some other means.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

1582248551185.png
Megumin | Red Team | CS | Previous Post

"... for my torrent of power a destructive force: a destructive force without equal! Return all creation to cinders, and come from the abyss! This is the mightiest means of attack known to man, the ultimate attack magic!"
Finally, they would learn not to mess with a Crimson Demon.

"EXPLOSION!"
giphy.gif

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @peeps_attacking_Malley

lobo-lobo-dc-comics-comics-komiksy-chain-tsep-hook-kriuk-smi.jpg

Lobo

The Czarnian sneered at the sight of the AI still talking while getting turned into scrap metal by his bike.
"Yeah well evil itself is the only thing standing between The Main Man and a nice pay day so I think ya can kiss my fraggin grits!"
The bounty hunter shouted. Whistling the space motorcycle backed off and returned by his side. The cold hearted killer rubbed the leather seat of the bike in a reassuring manner.
"Don't worry, daddy's here. I find one scratch! One scratch ya hear and ya'll wish ya'd have gutted yerself!"
Lobo looked over his space hog with the rare look of concern crossing his face. Luckily for O'Malley he didn't manage to damage the motorcycle, otherwise he'd be spelling his name with his organs, extra meaty alphabet soup.
"Back to taking out the trash."
He whipped his chain hook by his side before launching it at O'Malley's under arm aiming to wrap it under and around literally disarming him in the process.

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon breathes through his nostrils and shifts his lips. He looks to his team "Excuse me, everyone." He then walks towards Fake Church and shuts the door behind him everyone can here "FALCOOOOOON CHOKE!" suddenly they here something hard hit the wall "Wanna keep cussin'?! Keep cussin' then! I wanna hear ya' cuss now! Try cussin' with a crushed throat, you foul-mouthed goober! Try! Cussin'! Now!"
Blue Blue Team

Eric

Okay~ let's make this a long story short, because I've been doing very little for the past action-filled minute! So we found O'Malley (good) and we split into two teams, one to protect Caboose, and one to go after the AI (great!). Tex had already pointed out that we were close to beating him, and my vigilant eyes could confirm. Victory was so close, I could taste it. And it tasted sweeter than a Hostess cake.

And then, a twist! Caboose was about to get crushed by a falling pillar, which meant the death of everyone in here!

Meh, everyone else can take care of it.

I glance at Lucky. He has been acting quite peculiar; dare I say, he must be fighting an uphill battle against his own emotions. Dear, dear, I hope he doesn't do something he'll regret later~! I look over to Lana, who's face-down on the ground. She plonked her head. How sad~ I reach down, taking her paw and helping her up to her feet. "Lana, are you alright? That fall looked visceral, hmhm... how many fingers am I holding up?" I make a peace sign and wave it in front of her face.

(I'll get to the Megumin part of the story... later~)

--

Interactions:
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

Mentions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Tex, Caboose, O'Malley/Omega)
P PopcornPie (Lucky)
and sorta StaidFoal cuz I mentioned Megumin but not really so I don't wanna trouble them with a mention​

• Kassandra immediately noticed the impending explosion that Megumin had just summoned. As the blast began to rip through the ground, the Spartan’s Spear of Leonidas glowed gold again as she utilized her Slow Time ability, using it to push Red Riding Hood into Lobo’s bike in the hopes that the latter’d have enough common sense to use his machine to run.

With two potential victims prime to escape, Kassandra then sprinted over to Aloy, grabbing the Nora and dragging her with her to Caboose before doing the same. With two important allies in tow, the Greek then sprints (with Slow Time still active) as quickly as she could outside of the massive blast radius!

Last edited:
Because Lucky had gained tunnel vision for O'Malley, and his friend was being muffled by his mantra, it was up to his ears to snap him back to his impending doom. After picking up the blast, they both rung as loudly as they could, which alerted Lucky to Megumin's explosion in record time. "Oh, my GOD!" Finally understanding why their powers were taken away from them, Lucky pulled his paw off his nub, and scrambled for safety. As he darted his head around, he saw Kassandra pulling a couple others-including Caboose thank God-onto Lobo's bike. "HEY! LADDIE! LET ME ON!" Sadly, he failed miserably at keeping up, sliding onto his face.

"Fine! Fuck you! Every rabbit for himself!" He growled at the departing bunch, then continued, briefly looking back. Were the others gonna be-No. NO. Fuck the others. He tried caring already, and just look what had unfolded! He would just have to give his heart time to rebuild its walls, and he could only do that by staying solo. Besides, rabbits were known for their speed! He had this!

Lealan would take a step back at the pyrotechnic cataclysm happening before her. Sure, she had seen bigger, but damn! She saw the group closest to the epicentre fleeing on Lobo's bike, all except Lucky it seems, who was booking it on nubs. A moment of choice passes, a crippled rabbit would have a chance against such a blast. "Ssssstupid metal parts dont fail me now." She would abuse her Blink Tech to teleport to and snatch up Lucky, her planty self disagreeing with the scorching heat by smoldering, then blink twice away to get some distance while using energy dash to throw herself and Lucky further and further away. "HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!!!"
P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lana

I smiled as Eric helped me back up to my feet. I felt relatively fine and my head wasn’t spinning anymore so I could easily tell that he was holding up a peace sign. I opened my mouth to say two, but something completely different came out...

“EW! Why the fuck were your paws so fuckin’ sticky! Were you fuckin’ jackin it thinking about me!?”
I quickly covered my mouth as my eyes widened. Why did I say such terrible things!? I didn’t even know what most of it meant! I tried to speak again, but even more strange things came out.
“I get it... you’ve got a fuckin’ fetish for girls who are knocked out! You like the defenseless ones don’t ya! You fuckin’ perv! That’s why I love ya~”
WHAT AM I SAYING!?!???!!

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back