FlamboyantPrestigiousBear-small.gif

Lobo

"Hey! What do I look like? A fraggin' taxi service?!"
He cursed at Kassandra as she lumped people on to his bike. His bike was reserved for broads and bounties. But given the circumstances he'd let this one slide.
"Someone make sure that fraggin' vegetable don't fall off the side and knock his head or something stupid. I've still got a score to settle here if this little flare don't do the trick."
He referred to Caboose harshly. With that he sharply whistled sending the motorcylce flying up up and away from the nuclear blast at top speed. Meanwhile, he stayed behind. He didn't mind getting a little crispy as long as O'Malley got turned into a pile of ash. He looked at the oncoming inferno with a smirk, pure raw destruction at its finest.
"Wish I'd brought a pair of shades."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla StaidFoal StaidFoal BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred

1582249379649.png
Corvo Attano | Blue Team | CS | Previous Post

Despite how much Corvo tried to keep up, the others got to O'Malley before he could have gotten a piece in. His chances at getting into actual combat were dashed away when a pillar of fire spawned over Malley. "By the Outisder..." he grumbled, slowly backing away. His mark glowed, and time stopped. Looking around, it seemed that everyone was escaping the blast radius in some way. The large, red-eyed man he met back on the plane faced the explosion, seemingly willing to take it on. As for the one who cast the explosion... He decided to take his chances and flee while he still can.​

Eric

I stand there, frozen, genuinely stunned by the words that just came out of Lana's mouth. Huh. I never get surprised ever since the experiments...

A blush crosses my face. "L-Lana... you're so vulgar... c-can you hold me in your arms? Pleeaaase?" I ask suddenly, taking up both her paws in mine. Just then, a tugging at my heart; my sixth sense from my OH so brilliant analytical skills, feeling something off, reminding me that I forgot something: Megumin. I'd noticed her preparing an attack, but I'd wrongly assumed that someone would actually stop her. No; no, I guess we don't really do that sort of thing here.

Why do I always get stuck with the people who cause the most collateral damage~?

A white outline surrounds me. I couldn't be more glad Caboose's mind gave me back my powers~! Time slows down around me until I'm on the same level as Kassandra's speed, and without warning, I wrap my arms around Lana's waist and bound off with her, as far away from Megumin's firework show as I can. That's when time completely stops, and the sudden stabbing pain in my gut- which to me feels like a tickle- makes me giggle a little. I look over at Corvo instinctively. Subtlety was not his specialty when it came to costume.

"Hehe~ neat trick," I call over to him before continuing to sprint away from the blast zone.

--

Interactions:
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)
StaidFoal StaidFoal (Corvo)

Mentions:
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra)​

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Even with Kasaandra slowing down the blast, even with his natural rabbit speed, Lucky could feel his tail simmering. And the resulting pain reminded him exactly of the fires that simmered his tail in Hell. Was this it? Was he about to be sent back to Hell? He couldn't! Toffee was still out there! He had to regain himself! But how would he escape?!

He...he didn't know. His mind was too fractured. Between his survival instinct, his caring for the others, his trying not to care for the others, his hate for Toffee...It was all weight on his shoulders. Too much weight. Too much stress. He struggled to unify himself.

"Is this really me end?"

Suddenly, someone plucked him off the ground as fast as the flames were spreading. As though he was nothing. Now they were moving.

Lucky did feel a little relief, and even a little confidence. He would survive. He would escape this mindscape. He would reach Toffee. All thanks to...

"Lealan!?" Lucky's jaw fell. W-what happened to her wanting him dead? What happened to his own promise?...Did he even ever confirm that he would keep that promise? Was she looking for an apology? Was this a new deal she thought of, where she would save him, but then he would be in her debt, in exchange for her not telling the others?

"I could get away on me own..." He pretended to huff, mustering an expression of discontent.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

While Rex was protecting Caboose he notices Megumin preparing to fire her ultimate explosion attack, his eyes widened at the sight, and by the time he saw her, he was too late to stop her. “No.. NO! WHAT DID I TELL YOU NOT TO DO!?!” Rex shouted angrily at the young mage who was told not to act recklessly; also she could barely hear Rex over the loud booming. ”Grrr. C’mon Sora, make it out of there.”

Sora’s side:

Meanwhile, Sora was watching O’Malley getting the living stuffing beat out of him, he notices a big bang happening in the distance. “What’s going on?” The explosion begins to get bigger and closer to him and Sora figures that’s his cue. “Time to bail.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

From Bad To Worse

Fear not, young miss Riding Hood, for your plea for help would soon be answered!

Texas_Smash.gif

"TEXAS SMAAAASH!!"

The booming warcry rang throughout the facility as what felt like the shockwave from a nuke engulfed Caboose, Vitan, and Red Riding Hood. Strangely enough, though it would feel to them as though the were standing in the middle of a hurricane, they would find it quite easy to keep their footing. The pillar above, however, would not have the same luck keeping its trajectory - or its structural integrity, for that matter. From the mere force from the hero's punch, the crumbling pillar almost instantly broke apart, the debris being sent flying with such velocity that it would embed itself into the far wall.

"Sorry for the delay! It's been a while since I had my powers, so I'm afraid I'm still a bit rusty!" All Might announced to the small group he'd rescued, his grin ever shining.
Red Riding Hood would continue to try and defend against the falling pillar with her weapon, but in that instant, she could not hear anything other than this absolute unit of a man flying past while roaring (practically), carrying with him an intensive gust, and to which the man in question which came to the rescue was responsible for completely breaking the pillar apart. Inone single punch. Red Riding Hood stared in awe and surprise, lowering her weapon and smiling widely. "Whoa, damn! Thanks for that! That was 'awesome', good one!" She praised and thanked him, managing a laugh for a short time until she wasn't quite out of the way just yet... Because for some reason, a titular explosion is absolutely huge. Red Riding Hood just saw the explosion appear over a distance and froze. "Oh dear, have mercy...!" She said in a mix of awe and fear at the same time - both of which spawned from the power of this explosion, yet were enough to scare her 'and' amaze her both at the exact same time.
"EXPLOSION!"
giphy.gif
Before she could react and even try to move herself away from the ever closing in explosion, she would feel herself suddenly get pushed into a vehicle to her back - Red Riding Hood herself managing noises of 'what is going on' as this all happens. The bike rider in question was not happy about this either, and seeing as he voiced his disappointment, Red Riding Hood refrained from her own as that explosion is probably going to eliminate them all if they don't bundle up and get the heck outta here - an event well noted as it seems several others have already fled themselves. And who can blame them? When it's live or die, most people would choose 'live'.
As the blast began to rip through the ground, the Spartan’s Spear of Leonidas glowed gold again as she utilized her Slow Time ability, using it to push Red Riding Hood into Lobo’s bike in the hopes that the latter’d have enough common sense to use his machine to run.
"Hey! What do I look like? A fraggin' taxi service?!"
He cursed at Kassandra as she lumped people on to his bike. His bike was reserved for broads and bounties. But given the circumstances he'd let this one slide.
"Less talking, more running!" Red Riding Hood suggested vocally, only to realise that Lobo himself actually stayed behind and she herself is on a one-way trip to 'away from the explosion'. Red Riding Hood couldn't help but find enjoyment in this, laughing. "Wooo! This is awesome! This is the sort of stuff people wanna dream of doing - and damn is it cool!" She thought aloud to herself with newly lit energy as she had impractically 'stolen' this guy's bike on account of him giving her a quick and easy 'get out of here' notion. Red Riding Hood simply watched as the explosion kept overtaking the mindscape, as she stood there in awe. "...That's beautiful." She thought aloud to herself, smiling before shaking her head. "...Right! Focus on living first, because it's also 'really' dangerous!" She added, and with that, she began to focus on her escape route.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confused yet incredibly excited
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (3/4 uses left), sniper rifle, pistol (X2), grenade (X3), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: That's an explosion, time to run.
RP Information
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: @CabooseAid

Last edited:
Ren gets surprised by All Might's display of strength, when the superhuman punches the falling pillar, causing it to break apart into several debris, saving everyone under its threat. One could say that there is a hint of jealousy when the dark warrior witnessed such power. But Ren knows that the Force is capable of much more, beyond anyone's imagination.

Now, being near the massive explosion, he uses the force to 'shield' himself from the impact. Using as much of its power to protect himself, Ren manages to stand his ground facing the explosion. The power of the dark side being put to use.

He watches people running away from it, but he continues to stand his ground. Ren uses his anger as fuel, making him tap into the force's power more. His 'shield' becomes stronger, to the point where it isn't just protecting him, but also destroying anything nearby. Ren screams in rage.

And he's like... :angryopenfrown:

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts StaidFoal StaidFoal

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
So, Raven is going with me again. She can't get enough of me, huh? She asked me another question much to my dismay and I managed to stop my groan of annoyance. I turned to her. "Uh, I'll just bring the guy somewhere safe. Can't risk getting him killed." I said while dragging Caboose around.
----
I stared at the pillar about to fall on Caboose, letting out an "Oh.". I was my usual jaded self until I processed what's happening. My eyes widened and I tugged on my hoodie. "Oh! OH GOD! FUCK!" I was about to take action myself to help the red riding hood lookalike before the hulking man popped out of nowhere and pulled a cool punch in front of us, though I wasn't able to witness it in all of its glory because I covered my eyes to make sure that the wind won't make my vision orbs dry.

I let out a sigh of relief when it was over. Hopefully, none of them shit on me for accidentally almost killing Caboose.

BOOM!

What the fuck. I turned around to see the explosion, flabbergasted at the sight but I managed to shake my head and grab Caboose again. Aiming to get him out of here before a chunk suddenly fucking comes flying at both of them.

"Uh, guy, Let's go! Sorry for dragging you around but I gotta keep you safe for my sake."

"I'm going to use my powers to keep you two safe... Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" Raven created a force field to keep Vitan and Caboose from going anywhere to avoid getting hurt unless they want to go to another spot if they have to. "This should last us a while..." She said.

"It's good that you don't have to carry him most of the time... My powers are useful after all..." She said happily.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Chungchangching Chungchangching

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
7.PNG
Oh shit, she can do that too? What else can she do? Summon monsters made out of dark magic or something? I whistled in astonishment and took a look at the force field around me. This could be enough to keep us safe but that's just my guess. I don't know how Raven's powers work at all so I'll take a gamble. I trust her enough to think that this force field can keep us safe for a while. She would have just asked us to scram and get out of here if her power wasn't enough to keep us from turning into burnt bacon.
acx.PNG
I wanted to give the forcefield a little knock but my suspicion is that it would probably fuck me up hard or that's just my paranoia talking. Either way, I am not touching it. I smiled at Raven and offered a fistbump.

"I'm not good with compliments but I'm glad we're in the same team."

StaidFoal StaidFoal

Llen would get up from getting tossed, before chasing after O'Malley again, but before she got super close, she heard a familiar yell.

"EXPLOSION!!!"

Llen realized she threw a grenade, or so she had thought, until a huge burst of Magical energy struck where she was at, sending the little girl flying yet again, and crash into Ren.

RedLight RedLight

"This guy talks too much", the operator speak to Umbra with a smirk. The warframe simply nods as it watches the rest of the group go to town on O'Malley. With that being said, Umbra simply resheathes it's Exalted Blade into the palm of his hand, and crosses his arms, keeping a relative safe distance between watching Caboose's Defense Team and O'Malley's Attack team.

The Operator hops back out in front of Umbra as well, taking a gander at the situation through his helmet. He slowly turns around to look up at Umbra, the frame, looking down with a tilted head. "Give me a boost!", the operator cheekily calls out to the warframe, to which it shakes its head as it slowly drops to a knee. The boy runs over and climbs atop Umbra's shoulder as the frame returns to his full height.

The operator keeps his arms atop Umbra's head, watching as Umbra returns his arms to his chest crossed.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

captain price.jpg
Blue Team
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

The ensemble ganged up on O'Malley up top, knocking him off the platform. He fell quite the way, but landed, perfectly fine. Price of course opened fire against him, using his assault rifle, since he never picked up a sniper. The bullets flew, but O'Malley was agile enough to evade John's shots. He was starting to get really pissed about these enhanced individuals. More pissed, anyhow. He just wants to fight the type of terrorist who goes down with a bullet to the chest. He just wants to fight the type of terrorist who doesn't use enhanced armor and agility. Those are just the things that really butter his egg roll.

Anyways. Price backed up as O'Malley started towards him, keeping fire on the A.I. He fired in bursts. Pull for a second, stop; pull for a second, stop; pull for a second- click. John didn't hesitate, lettings his empty rifle dangle on it's strap as he took out his sidearm. He lifted to take another shot, but by then O'Malley was already there. With a swift kick his sidearm was out of his hands, on the ground. He reached for his knife, but stopped when he noticed... a grenade by O'Malley.

"Shit."

Time seemed to slow down, though it was his reflexes kicking into gear that allowed him to act quickly. He moved himself so that O'Malley would catch the shrapnel of the grenade, trying to get down to the ground as well, but by then the grenade went off. Shrapnel was caught by O'Malley's armor, the combined shock wave from the grenade and a secondary explosion send the A.I. flying. His feet were kicked beneath him, the shock wave sending him into the air as well. A shrapnel of metal sliced across his cheek. He flipped, staying airborne for at most two seconds, falling to the ground most ungracefully. He rests now on the ground, face up, cut cheek, disoriented. Mostly deaf, sans the incessant high-pitched ringing in his ears.

Still, he persist, sitting up. He's been shot, stabbed, blown up, tortured, left for dead, but he always comes back. Some idiotic twats from the future aren't going to take him down, that's for sure. John takes in the environment, the events unfolding around him. Some with Caboose, others on O'Malley. He kneels, reloaded his rifle, and takes aim.

"Too many around him..." he can't get a clear shot. Too many- wait, what is that little girl doing? She was a bit far away, but he could hear something about cinders, an ultimate magic attack. He gets up, backing away from O'Malley. Then she shouts for everyone to hear, "EXPLOSION!" At this, "Shit!" Price books it back, suddenly not so sure he's going to survive these idiots, running to the room they saw Michael. He never strayed far away from the room, and the previous grenade put him even closer. Hopefully, this would shield from the kid's explosion. Hopefully.

Pearl Pygmy

"EXPLOSION!"

Pearl turned to the magician uttering the almost-familiar words. She didn't recognize them, but she could almost infer what was about to occur next. Of course, in Caboose's malleable mind, Pearl wasn't restricted to just summoning her familiar weapons and household objects out of thin air, she could also do this--

The inkling leapt from the balcony O'Malley was upon, rolling on her landing onto her feet, lifting her arms up quickly. A crude ball of concrete enveloped the inkling, hopefully enough to shield her from the magician's blast. If it wasn't, well- not all mind realm deaths resulted in deaths at the base level.

StaidFoal StaidFoal primarily

"You-don't-know-the-ssssssssssssssshit-I've-sssssssssssseen-in-here." Lealan ground out between blinks and boosts. "This-place-sssssssucks-and-I-don't-know-if-anything-is-real-anymore. Sssssshut-up-and-enjoy-the-ride!" She holds Lucky even tighter against her chest, keeping him secure and guarded from the heat and shock-wave.
P PopcornPie

"'Not real'?" All Lucky could really do now was just mumble. He'd run out of yell. "You mean those things you said, Lassie? About pickin' me off last?" His ears remained limp, and he fiddled with his nubs out of frustration. He was hoping to have a little time to think about how sincere their falling out was, but it was unavoidable now. "Might as well just pick me off first, after this. If I meant anything I said, it's that I just don't know why I bothered caring about you, or anyone else. I clearly wasn't built for this whole 'caring' thing. At least you can say you still feel like yourself. Meanwhile, I could have stopped this whole fucking thing, if I kept to me guns, and stopped giving a shit!"

"Damn straight." The friend spoke.

"Shut up! Not now!" Lucky hissed back.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"You don't understand this blace Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg" Lealan was interrupted from further argument from her puking more of the rainbow substance all over Lucky. It was oddly sticky, like tree sap, and in a blink it was gone, but the horrible sticky feeling remained. "Whyyyyyyhyyyhyyhyyyyyyyyyyyyy."
P PopcornPie

"Lassie. If you think I understa-AAAACK!" Without any warning, Lucky was coated in rainbow guck! It glued him to Lealan's chest, making him very uncomfortable. Even if his fur went red again, he was still all cold and slimy. Was it not enough that he felt miserable on the inside?! "Is this how you plan to digest me?" The angered bunny barked, only to notice the sickened expression on Lealan's face. She didn't mean to do that, did she? He would hope not, since it would apparently suck for them both. But he had to keep telling himself that, starting now, he would stop caring.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

images
For the people close by who couldn't escape from the explosive blast, they would quickly find themselves engulfed by a protective layer of shadows and carried away. Celty rode across the mindscape with an incredible ease and confidence that could only come from years of experience. She skidded to a stop a safe distance away from the attack. Staring up at the ensuing mushroom cloud, the dullahan found herself impressed by the sheer scale and power behind the explosion. The shadows receded back into her slim figure, dropping her passengers onto the ground.

@CabooseProtectionSquad @ForY'allWhoWantToInteract,IGuess

-MapWr_DeyrofugTJNT00DPS9UT1kDZR_TPhFvd57T6aY4I8u7GI_1gQBJg2_07hiLszck6xxScT6OeFJYKcmYzRdX8lkRypvMug3B6uCCtlVSgIZnYM1cZeRiduSj4U32APN0ml

2IYeTWGzFOQaLhP6WOh7mBrN92RcCNO6F5S4OzZNDvpEQtdA4ugrr2JePcUPmyzgE0xUw9dxNAx7XQRxODw3bLVCNMJnw5H_N1UFNz3X6qZIyMka6nBDkttnnc7SdorfEIiaJfdn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Aloy was mentally cursing the wrong move she had made trying to disable the AI, others shot their attacks one by one, hoping everyone else's attacks hit..

But she was sent reeling once she saw the biggest attack she'd ever seen: a giant nuke complete with said mushroom cloud to go with it.

"HOLY SHIT!" Aloy turned as she saw Kassandra slow down time as the nuke suddenly spread a lot slower than usual for Aloy and another ally.

Aloy grabbed on for dear life and once they were out of said blast radius "Shit, Kassandra. How can I repay you? You saved my life from whatever the hell that huge cloud was."

She clearly looked a bit in shock from something she wasn't used to.

She was slightly annoyed, no more than that. She and everyone around her would of died.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

e3DxGuQ.png

Chapter Three
"Doc in the House"

Lobo had stayed behind to watch the explosion go down. After all, The Main Man wasn't the easiest to kill. However he remembered one teensy tiny insignificant detail. If Caboose's brain kicked the bucket they all did as well.

"Stupid fraggin' wizard geeks and their fraggin' magic."

It appeared as though he wouldn't get to enjoy watching the mass destruction, he'd have to stop it himself. He wasn't known as The Main Man for nothing.

"When I get my hands on that kid I'm gonna cram her inside her damn wizard hat!" He swore as he stormed towards the massive explosion confidently. This wasn't something he usually got to do. The closer he got to the explosion the hotter it got. But upon being right in front of it he wrapped his arms around it. Straining to bear hug it but slowly squeezing it, at the cost of his arm hair. Slowly but surely he got it to cave until all that was left of the once deadly blast was a glowing ball the size of a gumdrop, which Lobo promptly tossed into his mouth and ate like a piece of popcorn.

Animated-Lobo.jpg

"Huh, spicy."

He belched smoke. He'd deal with the regrets later. For now his job was done… His only thoughts now being on getting a damn bonus for his heroics.

However, with the explosion out of the way, that still left O’Malley, who seemed to be… less than keen on fighting after the explosion. He simply glared at all of you from behind his helmet, unmoving and deadly silent.

“It’s over, O’Malley!” Tex exclaimed as she ran over to him, holding her pistol in the air, aiming directly at his forehead. Those words were just enough to coax a little response out of the A.I.

“OHHH HOHOHOHOHOHOOO! SO YOU THINK, AGENT TEXAS!” O’Malley exclaimed, and within seconds, he had disappeared entirely.

“NO! SHIT!” Tex shouted as she charged forward, reaching out to grab O’Malley… but it was too late. He had disappeared out of thin air, just like that. Luckily, at the very least, an unlikely hero did come in the form of Lobo, and everyone seemed to be fine for the most part.

“Nngh... “ Groaned a familiar figure. Said familiar figure was none other than Church, who’d been knocked out earlier by… well, himself. He approached all of you, specifically Tex, who was of course looking a bit down. “Did you guys… find O’Malley?”

“Yeah, we found ‘im!” Michael exclaimed from the side, throwing both arms into the air in an angered state. “He fuckin’ escaped before we could kill him, but we sure fuckin’ found him!”

“GodDAMMIT!!” Church shouted in a burst of uncontrollable anger, slamming his rifle onto the ground. “So, what, we have to go on some fucking wild goose hunt to find this asshole now!?”

“Calm down, Church,” Tex said sternly as she looked back up from the ground. “We’re going to find him. It’s just gonna take some more time.”

“...right, whatever. I’ll tell Sarge to let you all outta here.” Church said, before promptly disappearing alongside Tex. After a few moments of nothing, you all began to disappear from Caboose’s mind one by one. Eventually, all of you were gone, and had reawoken in your respective bodies.

dmUu4LLv_400x400.jpeg

“So… you Blues failed to get that sonuvabitch out!” Sarge shouted triumphantly, being the first one to speak as you reawoke in Blood Gulch. Oh, and you no longer had your powers or original weapons. “HAH! I knew that you Blues couldn’t get the job done!”

“There were fucking Reds in there too, asshole!” Tucker retorted.

“Yes… but it was an expedition led by Blues! Which no doubt was what resulted in your imminent and swift defeat!” Sarge gloated further. It took a few moments, but he eventually subsided in his bragging, and then motioned for the other Reds to join him. No matter how reluctant you may have been, those of you on the Red Team followed them back to Red Base, while those of you on Blue Team remained at your own base. After all, with O’Malley now gone, it seemed like all you could do was wait. A few of you may have noticed, however, that Doc was no longer there…

As you lovely folks on Red Team were heading back on over to the Red Base, you begin to hear what could only be described as a mechanical whirr of sorts. You didn’t know what to do, and neither did the original Reds, who stood there as dumbfounded as you.

“The fuck is that noise?” Grif asked, basically reiterating what you already might have been thinking. Simmons, Sarge and Donut didn’t appear to know either, until suddenly…

A strange purple ship of some sort flew right by you! You didn’t know what it was, but one could guess that perhaps it was a Blue Team member trying to perform a sneak attack of sorts on you. Sarge, of course, was one of those people to make such an assumption.

“The Blues have orchestrated a secret attack on us! Men, draw yer weapons!” The southern commander exclaimed as he pulled out his assault rifle and took aim, while Simmons and Donut did as well. The ship flew back around, and just like Sarge had suggested, it began firing rapidly at all of you!

“TAKE COVER!!!”

You all, luckily, managed to do so, and by the time you had recovered from your various points of cover… the mysterious ship was gone. It was around this time that Blue Team (and of course those of you who were on it) began to storm out of the Blue Base to see what was wrong.

“The fuck was that shooting? Didn’t you assholes JUST leave the base?” Tucker asked as he jogged out, rifle in hand. The rest of the Blues were behind him, of course, including Ghost Tex and Ghost Church.

“It was a damn sneaky ninja attack from you dirty Blues!” Sarge shouted as he held his shotgun up, aiming it at Tucker’s head. Tucker held up his rifle in response, which then led to Simmons aiming at Tucker, which then led to Michael aiming at Simmons, and then before long you were all kind of at a standoff probably. Though I mean… it’s not like you were totally, a few of you probably didn’t raise your guns. Like All Might. Just food for thought.

Anyhow, the situation was close enough to a standoff to warrant such a tense moment. Reds and Blues, standing face to face, guns aimed, and then suddenly…

“MWWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

VROOM!!

“SON OF A BIIIIIIITCH!!!”

Bang bang bang bang bang bang.

Just like that, before your eyes and ears, the ghost ship appeared once more, hitting Tucker. The stray bullets managed to strike Akechi Touma, Saiki Kusuo, Jun Hyuga, Seiryo Teshigahara, Delta, and Gabrielle Akimoto, killing each of them rather quickly. Tucker flew up into the air and flailed wildly, before landing face first on the ground with a thud. You all looked up and saw that same purple ship flying back towards Red Base. And… you could have sworn that was O’Malley’s laugh. But wait… then that would mean...

“YES! FOOLS! IT IS I, THE HARBINGER OF DEATH… O’MALLEY!!!”

“And me too!”

Atop the Blue Base stood none other than Doc, who was holding… a bazooka.

“Doc? How the fuck did you get up there so fast… and why are you holding a fucking bazooka?” Church asked as he ran in front of you all, despite being a ghost who could probably just fly.

“I ran track in high school! It was the least competitive sport I could find!” Doc shouted from atop the rooftop gleefully, seeming to be proud despite the fact that he had just critically injured someone.

"Track sucks!" Grif retorted from the back.

“YOU SUCK!!” O’Malley shouted in response. “Now that I have taken over this being’s body, I will rule the universe! But you will never find me, because I am JUST. TOO. EVIL!!! MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

“Wait…” Sarge muttered as he began to look around. He frantically darted his head from side to side, looking for something. “..Lopez! Where is Lopez!?”

“Oh… you mean THIS!? O’Malley/Doc asked as they lifted up Lopez’s severed head.

“No me rescates Prefiero esto.
(Do not rescue me. I prefer this.)”

“You diabolical bastard!” Sarge shouted as he then trained his gun on Doc, though the fusion merely chuckled and took aim with his bazooka.

“Try me.”

Sarge stood there for a moment, grunting and wincing beneath all that armor as he suppressed every urge in his body to not pull the trigger right then and there. Finally, he lowered his gun, and O’Malley laughed.

“Do not attempt to follow me! Unless I want you to follow me, in which case, look out!" And with that, O’Malley sprinted on through the nearby portal, with Lopez in his possession.

“LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!”

“Okay, okay, calm the fuck down!” Church shouted as he proceeded to step forward. “Listen, we can still fix this! We just need to go through that portal and stop O’Malley, before--”

“And work with a Blue!? No way in hell! Last time we worked with you, my poor, sweet, innocent Lopez was stolen!” Sarge wept, clearly suppressing the urge to break down crying right then and there.

“There won’t be a Lopez to save if you don’t stop being a fucking child and work with us!” Church responded. “Or a fucking universe, for that matter!”

“Uhh… Church, I would just like to ask…” Caboose said as he stepped forward, before pointing down towards Tucker’s unconscious body. “Why does Tucker get to sleep on the job, yet I do not?”

“Not… not now, Caboose.” Church replied with a heavy sigh, before looking back at Sarge. “Anyways… we need to work together on this one, Sarge.” Church insisted. Once more, Sarge had fallen silent, before finally speaking once more.

“...Fine! But only to get Lopez back for reasons that will not be disclosed, as I do not have to share them with you, dirty Blue!” Sarge retorted, finally seeming to regain that usual hard-ass pep in his step. “Red Team! Follow me into that portal, which could very well lead to our untimely, collective demise!” Sarge shouted with vigor in his voice.

“Do we not get a say so in this? Or like a vote?” Grif asked despite the fact that he was jogging forward alongside the rest of you.

“Nope!” Sarge shouted as he entered the portal, as did the rest of Red Team, leaving Blue Team and Solo Team to be the only ones left on Blood Gulch.

“Okay… well, guess it’s our turn now.” Church said with a sigh, before looking down at Tucker. “Uhhh… you gonna be okay?” He asked, though there was no response. A moment of silence passed, and Church looked back up. “Yeah, I’m sure he’ll be fine. Tex, could you just... stay back here and watch after him?” He asked, and Tex... reluctantly agreed. She didn't say anything, but you could tell by her suddenly tense body language that she was not happy with this outcome. With that out of the way, you all began to sprint into the portal. Before you all entered, however, Church would turn to those of you on Solo Team. “Uhhh…. I guess you guys are with us. I’ll pay you whenever we get back. Promise.” With that, you all made your way into the portal, one by one.

iJJ7ZpeX_mlwgGaorUyhp6WSFsrAjQ7vP3pW_OMSGhWdRDT2FMBY3hCiZeCge8W5fUjfKaDNU1QYycrDM0I0oNPsYxCQQ9K3ysj8GePTM7dsCj5B5w

Those of you on Red Team would have found yourselves in a creek of some sorts. It sort of reminded you of Blood Gulch, especially since there were two bases at each end, but something about this place was so… serene and peaceful.

“Jesus Christ, this place is a shitload better than Blood Gulch!” Grif said as he looked around, seeming to enjoy the peaceful sights quite a lot. “I mean… I can actually hear birds chirping! Do you know how long it’s been since I heard any animal besides the shit that Donut plays on his noise machine at night?”

“Hey! I’ll have you know that the mysteries of the deep is a very soothing song of nature to get my beauty sleep to!” Donut retorted, which made Grif groan. There weren’t really that places to check, but the bases on each end seemed like a good start. Though, you were always free to explore elsewhere to your heart’s content.

Meanwhile, those of you on Blue or Solo Teams would have instantly felt a harsh chill as you stepped out of your end of the portal. You certainly felt the need to warm up, and once your eyes gre accustomed to the area, you understood why…

“Ahh… shit! It’s Sidewinder…” Church groaned out as he looked around the area, not seeming to mind the cold all that much. “I used to be stationed here before Blood Gulch…” He muttered, before turning to you all. “Alright uhh… team. I guess we can take a few people around here. I’ll head over to the outpost on the far end. You're free to follow me if you want. Maybe we'll find some buddies of mine. The rest of you head to that bridge over there with Caboose, see if you can maybe radio for some help. The rest of you can try exploring on your own. Maybe you’ll find something useful.”

Cast List

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) [Blue Team]
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan (OC) [Blue Team] and Slamacow (Minecraft) [Blue Team]
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Gripen (Girly Air Force) [Blue Team] and Shalltear Bloodfallen (Overlord) [Red Team]
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC) [Solo Team]
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified) [Blue Team]
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Karma Darkon (OC) [Blue Team] and Odessa (OC) [Red Team]
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 as Goro Majima (Yakuza) [Red Team]
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Kohirumaki Karen (Gun Gale Online) [Red Team]
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as Heavy (Team Fortress 2) [Red Team]
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Rex Salazar (Generator Rex) [Red Team] and Sora (Kingdom Hearts) [Red Team]
Topless Topless as Baby Bonnie Hood (Darkstalkers) [Solo Team]
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (OC) [Blue Team] and Dalek Scout 7570 Gamma (Doctor Who) [Red Team]
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Achilles (SMITE) [Solo Team]
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) [Blue Team] and Maya "Echo" Visari (Killzone Shadowfall) [Solo Team]
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) [Blue Team]
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) [Solo Team] and Rachel Roth (Teen Titans) [Blue Team]
SheaFlower SheaFlower as Akechi Touma and Saiki Kusuo (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.) [Blue Team] DEAD! SHOT!
Superwholock Superwholock as Nero (Devil May Cry) [Red Team] and Salem Jay Nilson (Devil May Cry OC) [Red Team]
SheepKing SheepKing as Narancia Ghirga (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) [Red Team]
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Fernando "Slayer" Duran (Rise of Incarnates) [Solo Team]
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!) [Solo Team]
animegirl20 animegirl20 as Amy Rose (Sonic X) [Red Team]
Riven Riven as Umbra (Warframe) [Blue Team]
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as Logan (X-Men Origins) [Red Team]
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana the Braixen (Pokemon OC) [Red Team]
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Red Riding Hood (Mary Skelter Nightmares) [Red Team]
Veradana Veradana as Myrtle Ryder (OC) [Blue Team]
Marksman Marksman as Actus-199 (Warhammer 40k OC) [Red Team]
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia as Jun Hyuga (Fate OC) [Blue Team] DEAD! SHOT!
The Explorer The Explorer as Seiryo Teshigahara (OC) [Solo Team] DEAD! SHOT!
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) and Miss Pauling (Team Fortress 2) [Solo Team]
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Lobo (DC Comics) [Solo Team]
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Biggie Cheese (Barnyard) [Red Team]
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Double Trouble (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power) [Solo Team]
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Pearl Pygmy (Splatoon 2) [Blue Team]
QizPizza QizPizza as Gabrielle Akimoto (OC) [Solo Team] DEAD! SHOT!
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare) [Blue Team]
P PopcornPie as Lucky (Whacked!) [Solo Team]
RedLight RedLight as Marcus Silver Pete Amsterdam Indigo Nautilus Tesla (OC) [Blue Team] and Kylo Ren (Star Wars) [Red Team]
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey) [Blue Team]
The Shadow The Shadow Mercenary as Snake (Metal Gear Solid/Crysis OC) [Solo Team]
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Corvo Attano (Dishonored) [Blue Team] and Megumin (Konosuba) [Red Team]
Maxiliase Maxiliase as Tony Montana (Scarface) [Red Team]
Birb Birb as Delta (OC) [Solo Team] DEAD! SHOT!
Senki Senki as Synder Dre (OC) [Blue Team]
Addicted to Coffee Addicted to Coffee as Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) [Red Team]
Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin as Doom Slayer (DOOM) [Red Team]
Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Rodan The Asexual Kaiju as Revan (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) [Blue Team]
shio shio as Shio (OC) [Blue Team]
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as The Guards Rifleman (Company of Heroes 2) [Blue Team]
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes as Toshinori "All Might" Yagi (My Hero Academia) [Blue Team]
Tibb-E Tibb-E as Tiberius Asletro (OC) [Red Team]
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Eric Fiamatta (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OC)

Last edited:
Everyone else would wake up wherever, shaking the trauma out of their heads, panicking over not feeling their legs, realizing they didn't actually lose their legs, probably getting chewed out by the Blues, and, finally, congratulating one another.

Unfortunately, Lucky would not have that luxury. Someone had taken the opportunity to drag his body away while his conscious...spirit...thing...helped finish off O'Malley, and now he would find that he was in a...not so nice position.

"Aye!...Eh?" He practically kicked his way back to life, bristling with dread. First, his breathing. Was his breathing good? Yes. His breathing was fine. No ash in his lungs. Now, how about his...oh, God. He couldn't feel his feet. He couldn't feel his-Oh, wait. He hadn't even had feet since he was three months old. In his defense, it was easy to forget such things when you were running from a fucking nuke. Who was he? What led up to this moment? It took a little while to load, but it came to him. Overall, he was okay physically. He probably had brain damage now, however, but there were other things to panic about at the moment.

Oh, Lord, the distraction was over. They were back in Blood Gulch, and he wasn't ready. The battle was over, but the war had just begun. Lucky was now gonna have to deal with what he did. He was the reason they just had to go through all that, and Lord knew what else they would have to go through, until all twenty-something of them were pushing up cacti.

Well...At least he couldn't say for sure if anyone knew what he did. Lealan didn't squeal, as far as he could tell. The last thing Lealan did to him was save his life...but the last thing she said to him was about how she wanted to kill him! How could he trust that she wouldn't initiate the hunt as soon as she was able? Why did he trust her to begin with? Why did he trust anyone to begin with?!

"At least you're back in the physical world...?" Thankfully, his friend was not left behind in Caboose's head. But there was some true dread to its voice, as though it recognized something Lucky didn't.

"Yeah, well. I guess I have some work to start." Lucky grumbled, beginning to crawl...only to yelp when his head bumped a mesh.

At first, Lucky wondered if the Blues behind the body disposal-or Doc-had some sick sense of humor, and dumped them in the sewers. But the walls beyond the mesh were well lit rock, there was no smell of sewage, and there were no soldiers around. "The fuck?..." As his vision returned to normal, Lucky realized that the mesh holding him in was in a hexagonal shape, and the walls around him were translucent plastic. This container could only be one thing.

"A PET CARRIER!?" He shouted. "WHAT AM I, DEMOTED TO TEAM PET?!...I understand why, granted...but WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS?!"
He didn't know it, but scrawled on the side of the box in crude marker were the words "BLABBERBUTT JAIL". So, overall, his brilliant move of tattling on his superiors had ultimately brought him to a very humiliating situation. Nobody was around to snicker at his misfortune, however, which did ease his suspicion that he was about to be plugged from all sides. He could safely contemplate his situation.

When Lucky sat down, though, he felt an unexpected heat on his bottom, one sudden enough to make him shudder and stand up. Of course, it was hot in here, but his fur was doing a pretty good job of protecting his skin until this moment. "The fuck...?" Suddenly, his own fur didn't want to do its job. To see the problem, all he had to do was look down at his rump, and...well...the side of the pet carrier wasn't the only thing marked with "Blabberbutt". His entire rump was shaved clean, even his tail stripped of its fluff. Right above his little pink stub of a tail, in the same ink, was his new nickname. It was written across his forehead, too, just in case he was able to cover his bum.

"Lucky, are you okay...?" The friend asked shyly.

Lucky broke into another fake grin. "Let me see! I just made over twenty people, including meself, the enemies of some deranged lizard who would have sent us home if I wasn't so fucking stupid, and it's only a matter of time before they realize it was me fault. Then, of course, they will want to destroy the one who turned them into said lizard's lab rats until they die, and while they are hunting him down, he is trapped in a pet carrier in a cave, and his name is now fUCKING 'BLABBERBUTT', YOU REALLY THINK I'M OKAY!?!"

"Chill out! Remember, you're Lucky O'Chopper!" The friend smiled. "Toffee wouldn't want you to give up."

"He probably would, but I get what you mean." Pressing up against the carrier door, he looked for options. The carrier door was padlocked, and whoever locked him in was smart enough not to leave any tools behind. With a hefty sigh, he knew that he would not be able to escape the easy way…

"Jesus Christ, they make these things better than they used to…" Now his teeth were in agonizing pain, and he had to keep rubbing them with his tongue to make it stop. But at least his escape hole was coming along. Kind of. It was little more than a crack, really. As much as he wanted to rest, he knew he wouldn't be able to for...shit, probably years now.

Perhaps it would help him stay calm if he assessed his problems.

"Okay...I have to stay outta sight, while simultaneously tracking Toffee. I can't go to the Blues for help, I definitely can't go to the Reds for help. I am as fucked as a fugitive can be. But at least me paw is-ME PAW IS GONE! FUCK!" Thanks, Megumin, they would probably never trust the bunch with powers or equipment again thanks to that Explosion stunt. His nub felt cold without his Paw of Death. "Great, thanks to that idiot lass, I'm a defenseless fugitive. It'll be beyond fuckin' stupid to go out into the open like this." He growled some unpleasant things about Megumin, while his eyes widened in dread. "But if I don't act fast…" His still aching brain quickly put together a short film of Toffee watching a monster truck jump, with Lucky and everyone else serving as the buses the truck was supposed to jump over. And the truck failing the jump. Deliberately.

"There must be someone I can-Oh, damn it!" He slapped himself vigorously.

"STILL caring about the others?"

"Fucking NO!" Lucky snarled. "If I didn't care about the others, I wouldn't be in this mess! Fuck that shit, and especially fuck teams! I can do this alone." Somehow, his words felt hollow, even though he held a little faith in them. At least nobody would be forcing their friendship on him anymore? That would make the Toffee hunt slightly easier.

Last edited:
Eric

Despite the chill of this 'Sidewinder' place (brilliant name, I know a racing team who call themselves the same), the biting cold is lost against my warm fur. Even without my fire powers, my body's still as warm as ever! Yet there's still one part of me that still feels empty inside. Yes, only Blue Team and those on the Solo Team (me) have been deposited here. That means no Red Team, and in turn, that means no Lana. So... I mean... without my incredibly attractive, and now apparently highly vulgar girlfriend around, I need to fill the void with everyone else around me.

For a moment, I consider Church's words. I can go to the outpost with the team leader, or the naive little Caboose to the bridge, or I can search freely... mhmm~ it would be more beneficial to stay with Church, the only one who's been here before, right? But parting with the 'soldier' whose mind I've been in for a few days (probably just a few hours actually), oh, that's quite painful, I'm afraid. I walk up to Caboose and place my paw on his shoulder before realizing I'm too short and opt for tapping his leg instead.

"Stay safe, Caboose. Maverick wants you alive~"

I then step forward towards our less friendly friend. "I'll go with you, Church. I'm sorry for being so insulting back in Caboose's head. You can throw as many swears as you want at me during our excursion for payback." Back I turn to the others. "I'm heading to the outpost with Church."

A smirk dripping with hidden motives crosses my face.

"Now..."

fullview.jpg

"...who wants to come with this handsome duo~?"

--
Interactions:
@Blue&SoloTeams
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Church, Caboose)

Mentions:
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

Art Credit:
XELOS on Twitter (with special thanks to Sayo-Nara for commissioning it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back