images
Celty crouched down and poked and prodded the boombox for a short while, wondering why it was here in this barren tundra. Someone placed it here not too long ago, of this she could be sure. Patting herself down as she stood back up, she picked up the missile launcher and turned towards one of the buildings. Maybe she'll find something else in there? She shrugged her shoulders to herself before heading in.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ExploringIsFun

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE

g.png
"What the fuck? Raven, of course she's not evil. Look at her." Come on, Raven. I thought I knew you. I jumped to defend the ghost girl because she seemed to be too meek for this. I could hear the sad tone on her voice but I don't want to upset Raven too even though it's probably impossible for me to make them both happy. I don't know what to do in this situation, not exactly that wise and smart when it comes to fixing problems. I either agree with Raven and make her happy or let the ghost girl join us and make Raven irritated while simultaneously giving the girl the happiness she wants. I'm just assuming that Raven hates this girl or something judging by her comment.

Fuck it.

"Sure, ghost gal. You can join us." I said weakly before looking at Raven with a worried expression​

Applejack__for_your_first_go-'round__S6E15.png
"Stupid fuckin' ponies...Fuckin'...stupid shitty ass rainbow poniesssss..." Lucky wheezed, watching his third MLP episode play out in front of him. Why the fuck didn't he think of this as soon as he woke up?! This was great! He was snug in his boxers, he had a stupid cartoon to poke fun at, he had the beer all to himself. And, most importantly, he was too shitfaced to think about what he did! Benedict? Who? Lana? Never heard of her. Rex? Isn't that a dinosaur? Sora? Luffy? Megumin? Lealan? Who the fuck got saddled with those shitty ass names? As far as he was concerned, his ass was always shaved! The friend in his head was too busy trying not to drown in alcohol to speak to him. Overall, this had gone from the worst day of his life to the ultimate fucking upgrade! The one thing that would make this better would be getting his paws back.

"I'm findin' this pretty dumb. Whaddaya say, laddies?" The rabbit asked a surrounding group of mutants who vaguely looked like the people he used to share this canyon with, and probably would have scared the tar out of anyone sober.

"Yeah, sure is dumb!" Not-Lana agreed, her voice carrying a Southern twang. "Unlike you, Lucky! You're the sexiest fucking rabbit ever!" The vaguely Lana-looking creature hugged her "boyfriend", smothering him in her luscious chest bongos. "You did so much better protectin' me than that fuckface Eric!" Every single one of the Not-females nodded wildly, even Not-Pearl, who seemed to always be in a permanent, hardassed scowl. Like she was consistently taking an invisible shit.

"And so goddamn smart!" Added Not-All Might, who was up to his nose in biceps.

Not-Umbra wrote "BEST STRATEGY EVERRR" on its arm.

"Yeah! Now the war is over because both teams are dead!" Not-Slamacow's body kept swinging around like a ragdoll as he spoke. "Our awesome rabbit killed the problem right at the root!"

"Toffee's gonna be so maaaaaad!..." Squealed Not-Double Trouble.

"I'm glad we died. We don't deserve to live on the same plane as you!" Shouted Not-Benedict, as he picked his nose with a toy plane. "Especially not me! I should have been thrown from the plane for being a cannibalistic psycho!"

"Yeah! Too bad Doc was keepin' us from havin' any actual fun." Lucky got another beer bottle open with his teeth. "But he paid the price, am I right? He's dead, but the party is just startin to come aliiiiiiive~!"

"Yeah!" All the mutants shouted, as Not-Rex and Not-Sora lifted their new top dog. "Fuck Sarge! Fuck Caboose! Fuck Toffee! LONG LIVE LUCKY! LUCKY! LUCKY!"

Seemed like a fun party, right? Well, if anyone came into the room at this time, they would not see a fun party, but an intoxicated red lump waving his arms in the air, wheezily chanting his name in between gulps of beer, which he sloshed all over a carpet that wasn't even his own, all while wearing stolen boxers too big for him and stolen underpants on his head. Yet he thought just having friends was the most humiliating thing to ever happen to him.

Meanwhile, his bottled note did make it through the portal, and was falling from the air. Just where, exactly, would it end up? Perhaps someone saw a tiny brown gleam in the distance?

Last edited:
Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Veradana Veradana

1582598915822.png
Slamacow.PNG
I was practically sleeping in my wait for Church to come back, leaning on a wall while letting out a loud snore. My back eventually slid down on the snowy floor, waking me up. I scratched the back of my head and realized all of us were still waiting around for the blue armored man. A groan escaped my lips wanting to take initiative because it is damn cold in this place and I can't take it anymore! Maybe I'll bring the crew with me. I stood back up and pointed at the Outpost, beckoning them to go inside of it and find out whatever happened to Church.

There's no way I'm going inside the place alone.​

Snake had marked all of the solo team, he wouldn’t lose track of them. As of now, Snake had found himself some cover and is watching the area from his built in binoculars. Any disturbances or signatures, anything, and it’d be picked up.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lilith looks over to Raven "Well spirit conjuring and possession but that's about it, but I don't want to harm anyone, you can trust me right?"
Lilith smiles a bit and hold her hand out for a hand shake even though she's a ghost, "I know I my seem scary at first but I have good intentions, and I know that you do to, so what do you say?"

Interactions
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Raven)

1582600401150.png
Corvo Attano | Blue Team | CS | Previous Post

In the time Church was gone, Corvo took to teaching Kassandra grenade usage. It was true he didn't exactly trust her to safely use them, but better her than some of the other people he'd been brought along with. "It's really simple once you know how to use it. Aall you really have to do is pull the pin," Corvo began, holding up the ring on the explosive, "and throw it to the enemy. You don't want the enemy tossing it back to you, so you should 'cook' the grenade by holding it for around two seconds before throwing. Or you can base it off the ticking noise like I do. And don't try pulling the pins with your teeth, less you want to be speaking like a homeless man for the rest of your life."

However, with the amount of wait time they had, Corvo could've fit in a few dozen more grenade lessons, all separate. With Church gone for around two hours, the Lord Protector spoke up. "Any longer and we might as well freeze to death. We'll have to sneak in; preferably without raising an alarm."

jigglesworth jigglesworth thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Veradana Veradana Chungchangching Chungchangching @Outpost_Gang​

6041290-ojvksue.jpg

Lobo

"Th' name's Lobo, that's L as in lacerate, O as in obliterate, B as in disembowel, and uhh obliterate works twice don't it. But you can call me The Main Man! I'm who the big guns call when they want someone deader than dead."
He said grinning, proudly boasting of his bounty hunting skills.
"Don't nobody that live forever. First chance I get I'm putting a hole in Doc's head ain't nothin' personal but lizard guy, what's his face got me on a nice pay roll so I'm gonna get the job done."
The kid seemed pretty weird. He didn't know what to say about him being rubber seeing as they'd all been stripped of their powers. It was reasonable why they were taken after what happened in the whole mindscape but it was also a pain in the ass. He could have gotten the job done ages ago if he was at peak performance.
"Yeah I'm sure too, so long as ya stay outta my way. The Main Man don't play so nice with others."
The alien bounty hunter turned his back on Luffy to go explore the cold wastelands though he didn't make any moves to stop the young pirate from following him. He'd rather be out on the move than cooped up with whatever geeks decided to sit around.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@Exploration​

kendall bust.jpg

Eric

"Be safe, Church~" I quietly call after him as I see him walk off towards the outpost. "And now... we wait...~"

5 minutes later...

I lean against the rock and paw at the snow. "Well, there's no screaming. With Church, that means either something good or something totally awful has happened~"

10 minutes later...

A yawn escapes my lips. I turn to the others, smiling as widely as ever. "If anyone needs to heat up, you can cuddle up with me. Don't worry, I don't bite. Unless, of course, you want me to~"

2 hours later...

Another yawn comes out as I stretch my stiffness away, awakened from my not-so-brief nap. I peek over the rock and see that nothing's changed. Church isn't with us, either. So, clearly, something's gone wrong, and now we might have to dig a grave. Too bad, so sad, none of us have shovels. Maybe we can use some spoons...

My eyes turn to the blocky man pointing at he outpost. Can he speak? If he could, he would. Mmm... I know a thing or two about being mute. But I digress; he clearly wants someone to go with him, a good decision when none of us know a thing about Church's old teammates. For all we know, they could be cannibals!

The masked man says what might as well be on all our minds. That we should go in, though he suggests we do it stealthily. Wearing what he is, I'm not surprised. Men like him do their killing from the shadows.

"I agree with him~! One alarm and, if Church isn't already six feet under, he will be! And so will all of us~" I politely nudge Kassandra and Price in their sides. "Are there any patrols outside~?"

--
Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Church, briefly)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra)
jigglesworth jigglesworth (Price)

Mentions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Slamacow)

Current Group:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth Veradana Veradana Chungchangching Chungchangching

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Composition

He continues to walk towards the girl while she was distracted, almost silent as a mouse, putting his hand on her left shoulder at the same time positioning his head around her left shoulder and turning his head towards her before letting out a childish giggle and saying "Yer just up and kill a man and then start takin' his shit without his consent? For what ya know, they could be a zombie." he purses "Unless yer just found the body here and tryin' to figure out what happened".
Red Riding Hood would have tried to take stuff from the body if anything - but alas, it seems there was no luck - and as if to show for it, she was met with a hand lowering itself onto her own left shoulder, and a voice from behind her. It seems she had been found, as she would see their head from the corner of her eye, nervously laughing as he did a giggle, to which Red Riding Hood turned to face him. "As far as I know, they're already dead, and it sure as heck wasn't my doing." She said simply in response to his questioning. "Was just minding my own business before I practically stumbled into this thing - whoever it was, they're long gone. As for the matter of taking their stuff, they're not going to miss anything if they're dead, are they?" She countered honestly, shrugging as she would try and explain her way out of this - though shoddy reasoning, her thought process was 'they are dead, what they have is up for grabs, if anything' - and she had found nothing. So that was 'great' use of her time. She took a deep breath as she tried to ignore the grip on her shoulder, attempting to compose herself even a little bit before doing 'anything' else.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Send help (self-wroth problems), is generally not OK
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (2/4 uses left), sniper rifle, pistol (X2), grenade (X3), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Dead body was found
RP Information
Interactions: Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: @UnknownBases

Last edited:
Lucky kept chanting his name until his throat was sore. When he turned his attention back to the TV, he was greeted with the lovely image of seemingly zombified ponies.
View attachment 684282
And they were cornering their buddy, Rainbow Dash...
rainbow_dash_completely_surrounded_by_zombies_s6e15-png.684284

Instead of feeling fear, as the episode was going for, Lucky just howled with laughter. "Haha, Lassie, looks like you just killed all your friends. We got somethin' in common!" He leaned against the TV. "But unlike you, I don't feel a lick'o guilt! I'm on top of the gulch now! But I am feelin' more thirst..." With his beer supply used up, he would have to venture out for more.

"Your friends feel a thirst, too, Lucky." Suddenly, Rainbow Dash snapped a glare towards Lucky. Which made his heart jump. "You think they're going to stop hunting for your blood just because they're dead?"

"Well, yeah." Lucky blinked.

"Well, Toffee knows he turned them against you in life." The pony barked, her rose colored eyes hard as granite. "You didn't even close the portal. You've allowed Toffee to use their hatred for you as his tools, even in death!"

"Bah!" Lucky waved a nub. "Just because that laddie is powerful enough to kidnap me from me home world, doesn't mean he can bring people back from the dead! Nice try." Besides, did this rainbow maned cartoon pegasus really think he would take her seriously? He just stumbled out of the room, chuckling. "I'll get that Toffee...this is just a lil break..."

Oh, the things he was about to experience.

"Hahaha...Woo, hoo..." He spun around like a ballerina with a twisted foot, and the hallway around him contorted and rapidly changed color. "Ladadaaaa~" While he raided the fridge, garbled voices swam all around him. "What a great daaaaay, cause-AAAAAAH!" When he turned around, he came face-to-face with Megumin. The real Megumin, not the wonky looking one. Almost. She looked like someone had tried to put her back together with silly string. Her hat was just barely hanging on to her bullet-ridden, blood soaked head. Yellow drool dripped from the tip of her tongue, and onto Lucky's nub. "Uh...H-hey, Lassie..."

The zombie's response was gravely, and absolutely enraged. "....CHOOOOOOOMISUUUUUKEEEE..."

"I said, me name's Lucky! B-but you aren't gonna be able to remember that, are you?" He wheezed nervously, sidestepping her.

His reward for escaping Megumin? Zombified Pearl, who was now lacking her entire upper jaw. "AAAH!" He backed away from her, just to run into Lobo...or, more specifically, Lobo's bottom half. Like a fountain, Lobo's blood leaked onto Lucky's head. "I got enough fluids on me, laddie!" He yelped, as he struggled to get up thanks to the blood puddles.

The disgusted rabbit fled to Sarge's room, only to find the shambling corpse of Lana. Her fur was burned off in several places, and her snout was completely blown off, leaving behind two gaping nostrils that oozed mucus. "EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE..." She howled to herself, revealing several missing teeth. "EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE...EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE..."

"For me...W-wish I could say the same for you..." Lucky started back into the hallways, as Lana started to crawl towards him, trailing singed tissue. Just three steps back, Lucky felt a chill as his back bumped into something, and looked up, just to see Umbra's sparking, rusty remains staring down at him. What was written on his arms? "YOU BETRAYED US".

Out of argument, Lucky scrambled under him, desperate to find the exit. Unfortunately, All Might and Red Riding Hood had already taken care of that, and Lucky found himself sealed in with the abandoned Warthog. "F...fuck..." Bristling, Lucky turned around.

Everyone was here, their bodies nearly mangled beyond any recognizability. Kassandra's arms were dangling by threads. Sarge's visor had shattered, turning his eyes into bloodied sockets. Benedict and Josh both had twisted spines. Rex and Sora were both missing entire sections of their chests. Double Trouble was little more than a head, his left arm, and his right leg. Through the tiny crack in the door, he could see Lealan and Luffy guiding the last few undead out of the portal, immediately lumbering towards the Red base. All of the zombies' combined snarling made Lucky's ear canals vibrate, and their odor was working swiftly to suffocate him.

"You betrayed ussss..." Eric hissed, further enraging the rest of the herd.

"H-hold on! I didn't-M-maybe I..." Lucky stammered. "I just didn't...you know, heat of the moment..."

"YOU BETRAYED US." The entire herd snapped. "ALL OF USSS..."

"It was just a coincidence!" Lucky insisted. "Nobody knew that Toffee would just shoot you all! It was Toffee that killed you!"

"HE SHOULD ONLY HAVE KILLED YOU..." Their perfect synchronization created an unbearably loud voice, making Lucky crumple up before them.

"So much pain...SO MUCH PAIN..." They all collectively screamed, cradling their rotting flesh. The shrill cries shattered glass, and Lucky's bravery.

Lucky nearly popped a vessel trying to look unmoved. "Your pain isn't me problem! Go snap at Toffee! He brought you back to life!" Because he was so focused on the zombies in front of him, he forgot about the zombies approaching behind him, allowing Lealan to grab him by the back, making him scream like a little girl. Her half of a tongue lathering her yellowed teeth, she began to pull Lucky towards her, as the latter clung to the doorway. The others slithered closer to him. Lucky was forced to lock eyes with Rex and Sora as they each seized his arms.

It left the rabbit frozen. Those eyes were so full of color, warmth, and optimism the last time he looked at them. Lucky used to think he would resent it forever. Now that he was staring into two soulless, cold pits? Fuck, the annoyingly cheerful eyes were wonderful. There was no color among these people anymore. Thanks to Lucky, these people were reduced to undead hunting machines, now and forever. "I had the power to stop this..."

Finally, Lucky felt something inside him pop.

"Okay, OKAY!" Lucky shouted. "I know it's me fault! I shouldn't have done it! I should have known not to squeal! I was just tryin' to stop the war, and I wasn't thinkin' straight! I-I'M-" As they frantically scanned for a way to escape, Lucky's eyes caught on one more shadow, which rose high above the rest. Its reptilian snout and sleek hair were unmistakable. "Wait! Toffee is right there! I can still get him!" He scrambled to get himself free, but Lealan's fingernails dug into his skin, which caused more pain, which caused more panic. "Lemme go! Lemme at him! I-I can still redeem meself! I'll avenge all of you! I won't give up until he breathes his last! I promise!"

Then Lealan bit down. Despite her jaw being rotted, it felt like someone had clamped a bear trap onto his skin. "AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" In his wild flailing, Lucky banged his head against the doorway, making him blink out.

When he reopened his eyes, Lucky found himself back in a peaceful reality. No zombies. No pain. The door was wide open, and his head was laying in the sand. Everything was back to normal visually. He did, however, have very bad nausea. "God, how long was I out THIS time?"

"I kept trying to wake you up, but you were out cold. Pitch black."

Rather than listen to his friend, Lucky dwelled on what he almost said before Toffee showed up, gazing at the portal. Then he stepped towards it, sat in front of it. His bottle hadn't returned, which didn't settle his fears at all. His teammates, his enemies...They would never be seen again. Because of Toffee. Not even in a drunken stupor would he lay off on tormenting Lucky. And Lucky was just laying here, letting it happen.

So the rabbit struggled to his nubs, despite his intense need to throw up. His head felt as though someone had thrown a bowling ball at it repeatedly. Even so, he tried to throw supplies together. He would give his bottle a little more time, then he would risk it himself.

He was the last one standing. He had to show Toffee that he was willing to take it seriously.

Last edited:
Lealan would shiver her way along the frozen cliff side of sidewinder, that much richer with the coin in her pocket. "Hehehe, Such a rare collector's Item, Koichi will be sooooooo jealous when I get back! Now if only it wasn't SO DAMN COLD!!" Lealan's shout would echo across the tundra as she trudges along, looking for either another portal or more treasure, until she stumbles and falls onto the ice.

Benedict stopped in his tracks as he ran into an igloo in his path.
"Ah...an igloo...this is not my gold pan." He would say bluntly as his eyes examined the icy structure. He sat and thought for a while before coming to a conclusion.
"Ah...the gold pan...is...inside the igloo, indeed another dastardly clue" He would sharply state before standing his tiny self back up, noticing now that Umbra was with him...he pulled out his camera and took a photo of Umbra before pacing towards the igloo as he talked
"Ah! Umbra, I have a hypothesis, if the gold pan was...left here, and the igloo is also here, then that means the gold pan is in the igloo! Indeed I am one hundred percent correct."

Josh stood there as the cold overtook him, he stood there and thought of his home....no, this wasn't it, what a fool he was to think he even had a sliver of a chance to find his home. And for that, he stood perfectly still, reflecting on his past and his actions up until now.
Riven Riven

Lucky thought himself pretty well prepared. He threw together some canned foods, two armfuls of grenades, the one rifle he could confidently shoot, a couple pistols, a few boxes of spare bullets, a first aid kit, and a refillable water bottle, tying it all up in one of Sarge's bedsheets. While he was raiding Doc's office, he also took the liberty of stealing gauze, and used it to fasten throwing knives to his nubs and secure his boxers. As the finishing touch, he needed to sleep off the hangover.

~~~~~~🌈To dreamland!🌈~~~~~~

"Hey! Welcome to your mind!" At long last, Lucky would meet his friend. And it had suited up in a physical body just for him.

Standing before Lucky was a female rat, about his height. A yellow bandana was wrapped tightly around her head, and she donned a belt of bullets around her shoulder. Clumps of fur were missing in some places, and her ears were nicked.

"You're lookin' good!" Lucky grinned, but his grin quickly fell apart when he saw his mindscape. Once upon a time, it was a mighty land of volcanoes and temples dedicated to hatred. Now, it was crumbling like a brownie. Half-volcanoes and piles of temple-shaped rubble could be seen far into the horizon. Skeletons littered the crusty ground, most of them sticking out of puddles of stray lava, reaching for help that would never come. Important memories had been discarded and damaged. Truly, the ruthless army of love left nothing standing.

"Bet you wish you could say the same thing about your mind, huh?...They all really did a number. Granted, I don't know if it was always like this..." The rat said, as she clumsily dodged deep crevices.

"It wasn't!" Lucky protested as he followed. "This does explain why I haven't been thinkin'...straight..."

Way over there, trying to construct a base out of a ruined shrine, was Rex. He was chucking out statuettes of an old rival of Lucky's, emotionlessly replacing them with pictures of himself.

"HEY! Away from me enemies!" Lucky screamed, charging towards him. As soon as he drew near, however, Rex quickly turned a sniper rifle on him, making him stop with a screech. "You think this'll stop me, Laddie?" He focused on that one glowing dot on his chest, but another one blinked in right next to him. Then another one appeared on his right shoulder. Within seconds, Lucky looked like he had a full blown case of the chicken pox, and lifted his head to see everyone he knew circling him, all with sniper rifles.

"Look, guys. It's the dumbass who got us blown up..." Rex announced with a hiss.

What could Lucky say but "eep". Fortunately, the rat tackled him, sending him sailing out of the way. Then they bolted.

"Thanks, Lassie." Lucky panted.

"Lucky, look!" The rat pointed to the chipped cliffside, to a thin silhouette. He homed in on Lucky with chilling greenish eyes, licking his sharp teeth.

"Toffee!..." Lucky snarled like a rabid dog, prepared to charge, but the rat grabbed his back. "This is your head, remember? Killing Toffee here won't do shit." She hissed.

"You..." Lucky nervously twiddled his nubs. "You think I'm ready, Lassie?"

"Of course you are." The rat nodded. "You're just letting them hold you back." She cocked her head to the others, who were patrolling the landscape. "What's done is done. You can't bring them back. But you can fix your mind, by forgetting them and destroying Toffee!"

"Right!" Lucky beamed. "I'll give that bastard the old what-for!...But do I really have to forget the others? I mean..."

The rat's eyes hardened. "If you keep swimming in remorse, you won't be able to focus." She snarled. As she spoke, murky water oozed from the cracks below him, slowly consuming Lucky. "See?" She watched the rabbit flail in the cold water, standing static above it. "You can remember what he did to them, but you can't let the shame consume you!"

"Okay, Lassie!" Lucky whined, shivering. "I get it!" The mud felt like an army of bulky arms, seizing him all over. He kept his terrified gaze on the rat, but saw those same glowing eyes far behind her. They could hear Toffee snickering.

"Well? You just gonna let Toffee sit, and let you die?" The rat's tail wagged.

Anger welled up within Lucky, slowly climbing his gut and throat. "FUCK NO!" He roared, thrashing himself free.

"That's damn right!" The rat helped him out a bit. "Now go get him, tiger!"

"I will!" Lucky started to wake himself up, only to freeze. "Oh, yeah. I need to name you, don't I?" He tapped his chin. "You like Lupé? I always liked Lupé."

"Lupé it is. Just go!"

~~~~~~~~To reality!~~~~~~
Swallowing his fear, Lucky stuck his face through the portal. It was pretty, at least? Disturbingly serene, with all the pretty stars and untouched snow. "Whoever escapes your shootin' range freezes...I see your game, Toffee." He grimaced, then chucked his supplies through. Before he would throw himself in, Lucky took one more look at Blood Gulch, then at the footprints the others left behind. There would be no going back. He couldn't return to Sarge's room. Color cable TV, free beer, true freedom from social interaction, those were all important to him.

But seeing Toffee reduced to swiss cheese was even more important. Preserving his dignity, fixing his mind, was even more important.

"That wasn't so bad!..." Lucky proudly brushed off his nubs, immediately taking in the cold. Thanks to his fur, he wasn't crippled by it. Except for his bottom, of course, but he would live. He would just have to keep moving. And it would probably be warmer under the snow. "''Digging won't work', eh, Toffee?" The bunny grinned deviously, as he began work on his system of snow tunnels. He would burrow right to him! If Toffee could work in the shadows, then so could he.

"That guy has a bad aura within him..." Luffy muttered as he has a bad feeling that the two might not get along well but who knows what they might do if they do.

He went to see if there are other people that he can interact with and he chose Benedict to start a conversation with. Although, there is something suspicious about him that has something to do with working with O'Malley.

"Hello there!" He said happily to get his attention.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

The Blue Team could not hear Lana over their own chanting.

Odessa and Narancia, on the other hand, were not as lucky. As soon as Odessa began firing into the room of Red Soldiers, they all looked up. If it hadn't been for Narancia, they would have been caught by the no doubt angry soldiers.

"The flag has been attacked by our mortal enemies! Such blatant blasphemy should not go unpunished!" A high-pitched red soldier asked as he stepped towards the doors of the base. "Onward, men! We shall venture out into these sacred lands and fight for our honor once more! Many have lived for the flag, but few have been willing to die for it!" He shouted, which earned loud cheers from his fellow Red soldiers. After forming a single-file line, they all began marching out of the base, chanting, "HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT!"

It was then that, if Lana were to be paying attention, her wish would be granted as several Red soldiers began to march out of the base as well, chanting the same war cry. Luckily, the soldiers did not notice either Lana or Odessa and Narancia, seeming far too focused on each other. It was at this point that, as Red Riding Hood attempted to search the seemingly dead Blue's vacant body, he sprung back to life and began marching towards his team, not seeming to mind her or Majima.

"What the fuck is happening!?" Grif shouted as he sprinted to hide behind a rock, with Simmons and Donut following swiftly behind. Sarge, on the other hand, seemed too petrified to even speak, let alone move.

"BLUES! A great sin has transpired on this day! For you have attacked our flag, and that is a sin that can not go unnoticed!" The apparent leader of the Red zealots exclaimed.

"We have done no such thing, Red! But if it is a fight that you want, then it is a fight you shall receive!" Replied the Blue, and before long, everyone began firing at each other. Reds and Blues alike were firing off shots one by one, not seeming concerned with their fellow man's well being in the slightest, let alone the massive collateral damage. High-pitched squeals and screams were heard, as well as an absurd amount of swearing. Llen was at least right about that, as this was total, sheer unprecedented chaos.

"Awwhhhh... I don't wanna die here!!" Grif shouted as he remained hidden behind a nearby rock. The Reds and Blues continued to duke it out with each other, not really seeming concerned with you or any of the Reds you had come with. Eventually, they had all killed each other, bodies littering the field like dew adorning grass. They remained there for a few moments, lifeless and unmoving....

Only to immediately hop back up and run back towards their respective bases.

What.

"GRRREEEEEEEAT GOOGLY-MOOGLY!" Sarge shouted as he came out from his own hiding place, seemingly having hidden himself after being petrified for so long. "They're locked in a perpetual state of combat!"

"Then let's fucking leave before we all die!" Grif exclaimed, definitely not seeming too keen on sticking around.

"Yeah, Sir, I've gotta agree with Grif here. I'd rather postpone dying to another date, and revisit the option at another time." Simmons said as he took piped up from behind the overly large rock that him, Donut and Grif had been hiding behind.

"No! Lopez could be here somewhere!" Sarge shouted at the top of his lungs, before turning to face the rest of Red Team. "You! New recruits! Now's yer time to shine! Do any of you have any plans on how to take care of those there zealots!?"

BoltBeam BoltBeam Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara StaidFoal StaidFoal PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss SheepKing SheepKing Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 RedLight RedLight

"Ow...Ow, damn it!..." That was the sound of Lucky banging his head on rocks. It had been a long time since he'd last burrowed, and he had forgotten how his own whiskers worked. Fortunately, despite all the noise he endured, his ears were still functioning perfectly.

He picked up on the sound of people hut-hut-hutting, followed by some unintelligible conversation, followed by a full on shootout, which made Lucky freeze. What the hell was that? Training? Toffee's way of dealing with a rebellion? Had their loved ones just tried in vain to avenge them? Gee, thanks for the reminder of how hard this was going to be...

"You've never taken on a full army, have you?" Lupé whispered.

"Hell no! Why'd you think I was so hesitant to come here?!" Lucky whispered back. "Shit, they could be pickin' up me scent right now." So he couldn't stop to chat, even in thoughts. "I know I can push through. I just gotta kill the root."

Every so often, Lucky would backtrack to his camp, just to make sure his items were still there. He even buried them under the snow, for safe keeping. Perhaps the paranoia that his inventory would be raided was what kept him from operating at full speed.

Last edited:
Blue Team's chanting is annoying the fuck out of Ren. He was angry... Now he's angrier...

This anger helps Ren take on some bad guys. Pew, pew, pew, and some of that swoosh noises of the lightsaber, you feel me
Oh, yeah. Force too. So, like, kaboom.

He shouts, "FACE ME!!!", and his face turns red again... :xFmad: Like a child who didn't get his candy, Ren charges the enemy front, slashing any projectile coming to him. Like, bro, he's so mad rn hahah

During all of this, Ren visualizes Skywalker in front of him. Not his girlfriend, but Luke Skywalker, whom he resents. So, yeah, that fuels his rage even more.

Ren cuts off someone's legs with his lightsaber, in a single SWOOOSH. He looks at whoever the mofo is, and says, "This is what you get for STANDING against Kylo Ren." Get it? Ren cut off his legs and he said, with emphasis, 'STANDING'. Haha

And then, he gets PTSD... Ren remembers the time he killed his father. This makes him pause, and open for attacks. R.I.P., and I'm going to read comics now.

Odessa just looks at the soldiers, shell-shocked as they immediately kill each other; then as they killed each other, Odessa .... laughed.

She couldn’t help it, the idea that she caused an all-out war because of her stupidity and then got away with it. It was kind of funny. Or maybe I’m just stupid! That thought immediately sobered her up just in time to see the Reds return to Base. Huh? Didn’t they kill each other?! No matter, this was some sort of mindscape! Laws didn’t look here. But she wasn’t staying. Almost immediately she left the base, she had discovered all she needed to know about the nature of this place.

SheepKing SheepKing

Lana

I sighed a bit a little relieved that no one came out of the base. The other side of me just began to grumble angrily as I slowly stood up.
“Buncha stupid fuckin loud mouthed dick heads!”
I soon began to walk towards the door to the base reluctantly.
“That’s it! The fuckers don’t even know what team I’m on so I’m going the fuck in there!”
Before I knew it I had walked through the door and was standing right in front of them with my arms crossed.

1582677317144.png
Narancia Ghirga

If there was a god out there then holy shit was he looking out for little ol’ Narancia. When the red soldiers finally reacted to Odessa’s gunfire he’d been completely convinced it was the end of the line for them and that they’d soon meet their unfortunate end. Yet, thank god, the duo simply had a stroke of luck like no other as the Red team completely failed to notice their antics while at the same time immediately putting the blame of gunfire on their rivals. So there’s at least one similarity between these Red and Blue guys compared to the Gulch’s teams. Nevertheless, fate smiled upon them once more as the team finally began heading out. As their footsteps grew closer and closer Narancia held his breath deep in his lungs, waiting for their unavoidable confrontation. While yes, they’d still be confronted, the gangster found it was not in the sort of way he’d been dreading. Rather they were ignored or maybe not even noticed by the red armored men as they trudged onward, ready to blow the brains out of anything of a blue hue.

The moment the team had left him and Odessa to their own devices Narancia quickly inhaled as his face had turned a noticeable purple from depriving himself of oxygen for so long. By who knows how, they’d managed to avoid death. Maybe Mista wasn’t so wrong in letting Lady Luck guide him, but there wasn’t exactly the time for that because they might’ve avoided death right then and there, the other assholes on his team certainly might not be as lucky considering how close they all were to the blue base. Not wanting to be apart of the reason for a bloodbath, Narancia took to a sprint in an attempt to pass the Reds so he could warn the others of the potential bloodbath. It was somewhat ironic, Narancia being a gangster who was trying his damn best to not get caught in the middle of what could be amounted to a gang war. He however did not find it so funny.

Unfortunately he’d arrive to late as for when he finally caught up, Narancia would have to hide behind the nearest thing to avoid getting more holes in his body than Fugo’s damn ugly suit. Over the ratatata of gunfire, he could vaguely make out the sound of laughter. Much to his horror, it was once again Odessa who’d been the cause of his shock as the girl appeared downright hysterical while she laughed at what her mistake had led to. At this point Narancia wouldn’t have been surprised in the least if the woman was legally insane. Sure, he’s met plenty of fucked up people before, being in a mafia basically guaranteed he’d meet some unsavory individuals from time to time. Rarely though did they ever laugh at pure mindless bloodshed. It certainly said a lot when Narancia was more disturbed by the girl’s reaction to the events taking place than by the actual battle itself.

What seemed like a millennia to the teenagers passed by before it was finally safe to come out from his hiding spot. From where he hid Narancia hesitantly peaked out to confirm his suspicions, ready to hop back to his safety spot if even a single other bullet was shot. Now he could truly see what the hell actually happened. As expected there were a fuck ton of dead people, thankfully of which was only comprised of bodies clothed in red and blue. Nobody else appeared to have been injured, save for one dumbass who was knocked out on the ground. He’d slowly make his way out, thankful it was finally over. That is, until the opposing teams sprang up from death like little daisies before rushing back to their own bases. To this Narancia would eloquently proclaim,

“WHAT THE SHIT!?”

CCD34C1D-94F0-4F69-85E9-E3887B1C1E98.gif

Sarge confirmed Narancia wasn’t hallucinating the sight he’d witnessed.Despite being very, very, very dead, both members of the opposing sides came back to life through unknown reasons. The man would quickly turn to the rest of the team for any possible plans so finally Narancia rid himself of his hiding place and rejoined with the team, taking a moment to lightly tap the passed out individual with his plum colored shoe just to confirm that he wasn’t straight up dead. With all that’d gone on in such a short span of time, Narancia honestly couldn’t find in himself any sort of answer to the Sarge’s request, just barely managing to run off of the adrenaline from the previous scare. As a weird deformed fox lady made her way to one of the bases’ entrances, Narancia took the time to half ass out a rather underdeveloped plan.

“I don’t fucking know, why don’t we wait for those assholes to fight again and when they finally do, just sneak into their bases, look for Mr. Español, and get the hell out of there when we do?”

Team: Red
Interacting/Interacted With: RedLight RedLight thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Other Team Members: BoltBeam BoltBeam Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara StaidFoal StaidFoal Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

Current Items:
On Hand-
1. Paper clip (1)
2. Throwing Knife (1)
3. Pistol (1)
4. Silver Plate (1)

Bedsheet Bag-
1. Assault rifle (1)
2. Pistol (1)
3. Ammo
4. Extra Ziplock bags (9)
5. Miscellaneous Food and Water