kendall bust.jpg

Eric

I take an amused glance at Lealan. "Why, that's one of the nicest things I've ever been called~"

After that, I follow Church, reassuring his doubts with a 'calming' "I'm not in the mood for that today~" The snow beneath my feet feel like the multiverse's biggest mattress, and the sky is a beautiful view of space in the background of the rest of this 'ring-world,' a clear mixture of artificial biomes partially obscured by patchy clouds. It's one of the best sights I've ever seen, and that's just the truth.

1582491283101.png

The outpost comes into view. Once I spot the watchtower, I duck behind the same rock Church hides behind. The Blue Team leader asks the obvious question: if things go wrong, how're we going to get out? If these old teammates of his are anything like his current ones or the Red Team, there would be no doubt they'd shoot us at the slightest slip-up. I wonder for a moment: is everyone in this universe half witted apart from that Tex and (somewhat) Church? It's oddly charming.

Plans begin being tossed back and forth by the military human and the masked one who stopped time back in Caboose's mind. I listen with interest. They're quite smart; going with this team was a wise choice.

"British guy's right~ I feel like we might get shot on sight if we go with you, Church. The way you talk about them makes me think they're dumb enough to believe we've captured you." I outstretch my paw. "Give your sniper to him. I know it must be very difficult to part with it, but someone needs to be able to cover you if things go wrong~ besides, I'm sure you have some sort of sidearm on you, yes?" I turn to the masked man. "Your escape plan would be much appreciated. The destruction should obscure us from that watchtower. Just don't blow us all up, 'kay~?"

--
Interactions:
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Lealan)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Church, Tex mentioned)
jigglesworth jigglesworth (Price)
StaidFoal StaidFoal (Corvo)​

Last edited:
Odessa
Odessa didn't take kindly to be being called bitch, let alone crazy bitch but she let it slide. She also didn't resist the boy dragging her to the side.

”What? You think a group of ten year olds in armour and most likely armed are in any way a ------ ohhhhhhhh.”

she suddenly had a flashback to when she shot the hatch to let off some steam and was immediately assaulted for it. This reaction was magically better but it was clear that she wasn't making any friends today.

”Well I'm a trigger happy moron!” She said cheerily, though in actuality she was hitting herself for being so stupid.

SheepKing SheepKing

1582488613466.png
Megumin | Red Team | CS | Previous Post

Megumin's few seconds of relaxation were interrupted by a serious-sounding Rex. With an "Mm?" she hurriedly scrambled onto her feet and looked up at him with a prideful smile. "So you've finally realized the grandness of Explosion, and you've come to give in to the wondrous life of dedication to—" She froze in her words, finally noticing the very, very stern look on his face. The confidence was replaced with stammering nervousness as she stared blankly at him. Poking her index fingers together, she muttered, "I-I don't know how Malley survived... My beautiful Explosion should've killed him in one hit, but—but..."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Upon stepping out of the portal to the cold new location, the frame remained stoic, not being affected by the weather. Funny enough though however, the Operator was actually freezing, even though he was nowhere around where they truly are. "Reminds me of the time we had to save Solaris United on Venus, place was freezing to a whole new degree..", the child spoke with a shiver.

As Umbra nods and proceeded to do what it usually does, it reaches to its hip. Before.

Fuck.

The prized skiajati is gone. The poor frame decides to wave its hand around its waist to think that perhaps this was another dream location, before dropping both of its crossed arms to a sign of defeat, clearly disappointed. However, it seems it's rifle remains on it's back, at least he was armed.

As Church began to ramble on about the current situation of what is going on, Umbra wasn't interested with the situation at the moment. "Let's go see if we can find anything", the operator spoke, to which, The frame nodded before diving and sprinting off without another split seconds thought.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@Exploration
@TotallyDidn'tGoToBedToWakeUpTo3MorePages

Last edited:
images
Celty hefted up the missile launcher into her gloved hands. It was heavy, there was no doubt about that, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem. She'd just been about to turn back to the rest of the group when something else caught her attention. Buildings, just a ways away from where she stood. Her head tilted to the side as she pondered on her next move. Ultimately, however, she decided to go check it out. If she was going to be exploring, might as well be thorough about it, right?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ExploringIsFun

Rex was very upset by how stubborn she was and how her overconfidence caused her to act so foolish. “But nothing! I told you not to use the explosion in the case that everyone might die, and you go and do it anyway. If you had to use explosives at all, why didn’t you use smaller ones? Why didn’t you chase O’Malley with Sora and the others? Why didn’t you think that using something that big would cause deaths besides O’Malley? Why didn’t you have anything besides explosions that can radically kill people? Why didn’t you listen?” Rex shouted harshly at the little girl. Soon Rex realizes she might cry and thinks he could have been a little less harsh, but she still had to hear it.

“Hey. Don’t cry.... I really messed up didn’t I?

StaidFoal StaidFoal thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Ah, channel surfing. What a blast. Lucky's nub hovered over the remote for a couple seconds, then lightly tapped the channel button. Hover. Tap. Hover. Tap. It was apparent that Blood Gulch didn't have the same package he did. The mellow lighting amplified the mush of emotions that Lucky felt. Nobody came to bug him. Nobody would ever bug anybody again. He felt like he should be more panicked, but why? He had food, lodging, more than enough to defend himself. He lost the battle, but won the sweepstakes. On the other hand, God probably provided everyone else with a much grander TV package. Or maybe their faces were on the news right now. He couldn't really shake the feeling that he wasn't out of the woods, that he was going to be haunted by all of this very soon. It made him want to keep moving around.

Duck Dynasty probably wasn't on right now, anyway. Instead, found a bunch of shows he didn't give a shit about. Only one was recognizable, and it was the last show he was in the mood for.

MLP_FiM_Music_Pinkie_Pie_-_Smile_Song_HD.jpg
"My name is Pinkie Pie..." As soon as the trotting pink pony began to sing her introduction, Lucky's eyes widened. Oh, fuck, not Pinkie Pie. Her stupid smiley face, her infectious bubbly inflections...she would use these as her tools to mock the sole survivor of his own fuckup!

"Oh, God, why..." As though Pinkie was coming right for him, Lucky backed up in Sarge's bed, causing the remote to fall on the floor. He didn't give a shit if he wanted her to brighten up his day. He could brighten up his own, thank you very much.

"It doesn't matter now...if you are sad, or blue..."

"FUCK YOU, I'M NOT SAD!" Lucky shouted back, hanging over the bed to see where the remote landed.

"...'Cause cheerin' up my friends is just what Pinkie's here to do!"

"WE'RE NOT FRIENDS!" Roared the rabbit. Christ, where did the remote go?!

Now Lucky knew that God hated him. While the remote played hide-and-seek with him, Pinkie kept cheerfully demanding him to smile, smile, smile. He couldn't tune it out. Pinkie just kept picking and picking at the cork of his iner bottle. Finally, she got it open.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! NOT A SINGLE ONE!" Lucky shouted, pressing up on the screen. "GO MAKE SOMEONE ELSE SMILE! I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN JUMP ROPE WITH FILLIES, LASSIE!"

Now Pinkie was actively turning her lyrics on him. "But if you're kind of worried..."

"I AM N-"

"...And your face is made of frown...I'll work real hard and do my best to turn that sad frown upside down~!"

"Good fuckin' luck. And I'm gonna work real hard to shut you up." Lucky angrily resumed his search, his voice gradually getting louder until he was screeching profanities. And the song just kept on going. No, he would not smile. He had nothing to smile about. "FUCK THIS!" His search fruitless, Lucky dashed out of the room, but Pinkie's voice chased him. Her singing turned slow, sympathetic somewhat.

"It's true, some days are dark and lonely...and maybe you feel sad, but Pinkie will be there to show you that it isn't that bad..."

Lucky just sighed. Yes, Pinkie, it was that bad. Toffee was gonna figure out that he was still alive eventually. Nobody was left to help out. He had so much legal shit on his nubs. He was basically stranded here. Oh, and Pinkie wasn't even real. She couldn't ever be there. "Stupid ass cartoon..."

With the Red base haunted by the pink pony, Lucky stepped back out into the canyon, something glowing catching his eye. A portal? But powers were taken away, how did that get there? With extreme caution, Lucky snuck towards it, wondering where it would lead. He could see a fuckload of footprints leading to it, in orderly lines with no shed blood anywhere. With no evidence of a struggle, Lucky wondered just how powerful Toffee's goons were to keep all those idiots in line. There was no way a person being led to death would be this calm of their own volition. And it was all so inviting. The way the footprints calmly cascaded into the portal created the illusion that there wouldn't be certain death waiting on the other side. "Toffee would want me to trap meself in there..." Fine, Toffee, he would play your game, but he wouldn't come in underleveled.

This time, he was gonna be serious about his training. Shunting his nub in the trigger of a rifle, he laid the crosshairs directly on the Toffee decoy. His breathing intensified, his whiskers twitched. It all looked like a perfect shot.

Bang.

Well, due to his tininess compared to the rifle, the kickback was strong enough to put him on his ass, in turn sending the bullet flying above Toffee's potato head. "Damn it all..." Lucky muttered weakly.

Last edited:
The mad-demon escaped them in the mind-world; they’d been subsequently removed. She had no idea what the Red Group was doing, but she and the others needed to hunt him down, and they managed to chase him into the tundra.

Accustomed as she was to the humidity of the coasts, she couldn’t help but grumble inwardly as she again shook the snow from between her claws. If she had known she would be tromping around in the snow, she would have taken her boots. She had been of no help when they were in the man’s mind-world, and now they had to hunt him down still, and this time they had none of their accustomed weaponry, merely the guns the press-gang provided for them.

She’d followed dutifully along with Captain Price and the others, but given her usefulness in the operations so far, she doubted that she’d be well involved in their current plans. Instead, she stayed back, listening. If they did decide to use her, she wouldn’t refuse.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth StaidFoal StaidFoal CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ((hello, sorry for dissapearing, Myrtle can be here now?))

1582500730600.png
Megumin | Red Team | CS | Previous Post

"I thought—I didn't—I wanted—" Each time she tried to speak and explain herself, Rex interrupted with a quip of his own. This reprimanding felt different than the ones Kazuma would give. It felt harsher in a way, and she absolutely hated it. As Rex kept rambling, Megumin had turned away, sat hugging her knees, and dragged her hat over her eyes.

"I-I'm not crying!" she shouted, springing up and rubbing her eyes with her sleeve. "A-And..." She sniffled. "No, you didn't mess up... Explosion is the only thing I can do, because it's the best offensive magic that exists! There was no way I could live without it, and I thought you would all get away in time!" But the matter of fact was that they wouldn't have. If it weren't for that burly man, they'd all probably be brain dead. So that's what that awful feeling which soiled her good mood was: guilt. "But... But I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn how to use other attacks..." Megumin quickly looked away in embarrassment. "Don't take that the wrong way! Explosion is and always will be the best!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

• If she were quite honest, Kassandra was already feeling quite frustrated by this new world. The Spartan's speed, almost matching Atalanta herself, was more than enough to get her, Aloy, and Mind-Caboose out of the way of the explosion... if it had actually followed through. Thankfully for everyone, some wolf-looking man absorbed the entire explosion- something even she couldn't quite understand- before O'Malley himself disappeared, having been given just enough of an opportunity to escape thanks to Tex. The lady cursed in her native tongue once more before the redhead thanked her. The only response Aloy really got was a nod as Kassandra turned to her comrade, an already-tired look coming across her face.

"You don't repay me. I was just doing my job- at least, as well as I could." She sighed out of irritation, watching the Blues get equally-frustrated at their absolute loss. Soon enough people began disappearing from the memory realm, quickly leaving the Spartan alone at last. Another sigh escaped her lips as Not-Ikaros flew back over and onto her shoulder, warranting a weary smile from her.

"I know you're not real, but I hope to the gods I find the real Ikaros soon. Chaire (goodbye) for now, my friend." She stroked the memory of the golden eagle once before she blinked once, finding herself face-flat on the cold ground and without her Greek weapons. What a show.

She didn't even have enough mental strength to chastise anyone part of the mess at this point. It was like she was living in a comedy dreamt up by the most drunken of Athenian playwrights, filled with some of the most incompetent people from various times and places. She shook her head and folded her arms as the Reds left, though the absence of Doc being a moron and trying to cheer things up immediately caught her attention.

"Where's that bumbling doctor, anyways..?" She grumbled quietly, shaking her head in disdain just before noises similar to shooting began to erupt from outside. Soon enough, the Reds accused her team of ambushing them... which then led to a standoff from the various Blues and Reds. The Spartan's irritation flared up, and she scowled as she pulled out her Sniper Rifle and pointed at Sarge in particular. It didn't matter he was wielding heavy armor; Kassandra just knew she was sick of this malaka and his big mouth.

Though apparently the Blue Team got to find out what the noise from earlier was the hard way. Kassandra immediately turned towards the direction of the sounds and cackles, only to find a giant purple metal contraption coming straight after the group. She promptly dove to the side, avoiding the rounds unlike a few other unlucky people, before that gods-damned O'Malley showed up, apparently having possessed the Doc. Though she pointed her sniper right at the purple-armored doctor's brains, Kassandra refrained from shooting the man. Whatever that contraption in his arms was, it looked powerful... and the last thing she wanted was to learn what it had the potential to do via the hard way. Instead, she let the duo leave with some Lopez head, though sucked in a breath of air through her teeth as the Blues and Reds apparently teamed up once more to deal with O'Malley. As Blues and Reds alike went through the portal, she glared daggers at Church.

"I better get paid my fair share in drachmae before this is over, you hear me?" She snapped irritably at the Blue leader just before stepping through the teleporter.

Last edited:
The Guards' Rifleman
Actions: Heading to Outpost
Guard.jpg

"Well. Goodbye, cruel world."
In the standoff between Red and Blue prior to the ghost ship showing up, the Guard had mentally resigned himself that he was going to die. This wasn't even his home game. He was going to die for some stupid reason, because of a psychopath on the other side. This was it, this was-
-it?
The second the ghost ship showed up, the Guard's head jerked up. The Guard was ready to open fire, PTRS ready to blast away...
...except that video game mechanics also applied here, and the Guard was unable to fire away because infantry in CoH2 cannot shoot planes.
"...dammit."
The video game character then overheard Church order everyone to go into the portal.
"I'm gardened anyways. Why the hell not."
This less than optimistic thought was in the Guard's head as he headed into the portal.

The next thought the Guard had was that he was grateful that winter mechanics were turned off.
If it was on, then, well, the Guard didn't spot a single fire nearby. It was of no wonder why winter mechanics were removed from the rotation, pretty much everyone didn't like it.
The Guard, remaining silent, chose to follow Church to the Outpost. Might as well do something, before the force out to murder everyone called in yet another damn skillplane.
(The Guard is available for interaction.)​

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
acx.PNG
"Nah, I don't date," I said. "Romance is not my forte. All the loving I need is my right hand." And of course, I made a joke as always until I realized I might make both of them really uncomfortable. I have been told time and time again that my jokes aren't really what you call 'Socially appropriate' but come on, what is one little joke going to do? Scare them off??

Raven asked if I knew who this girl was. "I think we talked once in the blue base? I think that's it."

As Benedict and Josh stepped out into the icy world, they would stop as a swift feeling of familiarity flew over them. Benedicts eyes narrowed as he observed the icy planet.....he knew this feeling....this certain feeling of cold.....Josh knew it as well, it was obvious what the cold made them remember.
“Ah....Josh, I haven’t felt like this ever since.....ever since....” Benedict stopped, his calmness unbreakable.
“Josh... do you know where we are, I bet you do....” Josh, shocked, thought of the place Benedict was referring to. Could it be? Could this be the place....the place where Josh came from? Josh nodded with big eyes....he knew.
“Ah.....indeed.....it’s quite swell....being in the Yukon again.”
Josh stopped.....the Yukon? Seriously? Josh facepalmed with a flipper as he sadly shook his head.....realizing that Benedict and he....will never be on the same page.
“Ah! I’ll get my.....gold pan!” Benedict said with glee as he ran off excitedly by himself....leaving Josh behind to think.
Josh looked around at the cold landscape....maybe, just maybe his relatives were here....sure Benedict would banish him to the abyss but he’ll take the risk. So off he went, Josh went to go explore by himself to see....just see if there was any truth to the thoughts lingering in the back of his head.

"HAHA! HAHAAAAAA!" Finally, after a couple hours' worth of attempts, Lucky had a direct hit on Toffee! His ugly potato guts went flying! It took his heat-crazed mind a couple seconds to register it, but he had himself a hearty, drunk-sounding laugh. "Bet you jackasses wish you coulda seen that! That's how you do it, Luff-Luffy?" A puzzled expression briefly graced his face. Luffy? Who was-Oh, yeah, one of those people he condemned to death. That idiot who couldn't tell a squirrel from a rabbit. Now there was someone who didn't stand a chance out here. "So damn cheerful..." The rabbit slurred. "Poor kid...you poor, poor-Wait, what am I...?" Lifting his nub to his eyes, he looked at the beating sun, which seemed to have been frozen in place since his arrival. Just how long was he out here? Ugh, he needed a drink.

Once again at the Red base, Lucky immediately felt better after dripping fresh water across his forehead. To help him along, he gave a pep talk to his reflection in the sink. "The reflectin' has gotta stop. It was always every man for himself. You've finally got a little luck goin' your way. Don't blow it, laddie!"

Unfortunately, his friend still had quite a bit of ammunition left. "You managed to get two entire military bases mowed down. I'd say you've already kinda blown it..."

"Don't guilt trip me!" Lucky locked onto the portal with blazing eyes. "It's what Toffee wants. He wants me to feel guilty enough that I'll just go through that portal unarmed, just to get it over with!"

"Ah! Your brain isn't too badly damaged after all." The friend responded happily.

"Nah, it's just the heat!...Probably some brain damage, too, but nothing that will stop me from...!...Hm..."

"From what?"

As Lucky pondered, he could hear the rather ghostly chatters from the TV.

"...Avengin' the others, I guess. I mean, it's me fault they died. Might as well dedicate Toffee's killin' to them." He kept staring at the portal, anger surfacing in his belly. Toffee was waiting for him on the other side of that portal, twiddling his blood-soaked fingers. There was no doubting it. Lucky was the ultimate prize. The mere idea of Toffee winning brought his temper to a chaotic boil! He almost wanted to just rush in that portal! But, alas...

"One halfway decent shot doesn't mean you're ready."

The friend was right. With a wet towel held to his head with the undepants, Lucky returned to his impromptu training grounds.

Well, now that Luffy's name was on Lucky's mind, he found his current situation a bit ironic. He promised that boy he would teach him how to shoot properly, but here he was, rusty as a tin can after a week at the bottom of a lake. Perhaps it was for the best if Luffy never got to learn anything but the basics from Lucky, he probably would have gotten them both plugged. Maybe knowing and reflecting on that was the reason why he was so bad now...No, no. Nobody ever imprinted on Lucky O'Chopper. He was just hypnotized into believing that! His mind was just fractured, maybe he could use that machine to cure himself. But there was no shame in wanting to refine his aim first.

“Well it didn’t really last long though, since we had to get called up for something or whatever.” Lilith said with a shrug
“Aside from that, no you probably don’t, just like most people.”
Lilith starts to frown a bit.

Interactions
Chungchangching Chungchangching and GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

6041290-ojvksue.jpg

Lobo

So he saved the day. Where was his pay check? No where to be seen... Not to mention he had to deal with some gnarly heart burn despite not physically doing anything. He just had to picture the sweet sweet reward at the end. Of course his fantasy was ruined by Doc... Possessed by O'Malley. So he was one of those sort of people that just wouldn't die.
"I'd better get a damn-"
He began swearing as he entered the portal then it hit him. As someone in a sleveless leather jacket and jeans it was absolutely frigid to him. Normally his thick skin made the enviroment a minor concern, however as he was now he was definitely feeling the chill. He pulled a other cigar out his jacket, it wouldn't really mame him less cold but it sure as hell would make him feel better.He was going to trudge off to try and explore when he heard a voice addressing him. He turned to face Luffy, brow raised wondering what the kid wanted with him.
"Uh, whaddya want kid?"
He lit his cigar and waited for a response from the young pirate.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Sora's side:

Sora was enjoying his time in this peaceful atmosphere, he felt like he was home on Destiny Islands. No war, no cheese heads arguing, no evil computer robots thingamagigs. Sora could just be himself and relax. He then proceeds to take his shoes off, letting his feet air out, deep them in the water and take a small nap.

Rex's side:

Rex was relieved he didn't manage to hurt the girl's feelings too much, but still wanted her to learn consequences. "Whatever, just remember that your actions will always have a cost to them. Think before you act without thinking about the cost." Rex then leaves and returns to meet up with Sora at base to finally unwind. By the time Rex was done giving Megumin some advice about caution, Sora gets up from his little nap and decides to meet back where Rex would be eventually waiting for him. Sora would have a little trouble finding his way back, but nothing too big to handle.

Sora would finally find his way back to the base only to see Rex in a huge room with a flag in it.
"Uh. Rex?" "There's nothing.. there's no TV, food, drinks, no anything. Nothing! We’re gonna starve to death out here eventually. We need to find Lopez and get out of here soon.” “Got it.” Thus the two start their quest to find the lone head of the Sarge’s friend.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal

1582568310984.png

Another adventure, another disappointment. Majima started to repeat his standard routine of walking about aimlessly until something sparked his interest, as he was in another unfamiliar place far away from the streets of Kamurocho or the shithole of Sotenbori with no guarantee of enjoyment. The typical rocky setting was a far cry from what he was used to, at least the other place resembled something from a sci-fi war movie or video game but this place just looked uninspired and generic however the futuristic theme of this whole ordeal at least gave him hope of making something worth the time invested. His disappointment was shortly almost voided completely after he accidentally came across some girl looting a body of a blue armoured man, of course, this piqued his interest tenfold. He continues to walk towards the girl while she was distracted, almost silent as a mouse, putting his hand on her left shoulder at the same time positioning his head around her left shoulder and turning his head towards her before letting out a childish giggle and saying "Yer just up and kill a man and then start takin' his shit without his consent? For what ya know, they could be a zombie." he purses "Unless yer just found the body here and tryin' to figure out what happened".

Lucky's aim seemed to get worse with every attempt, until he looked like he had fallen unconscious yet again. His eyes were blank, his head was foggy. Maybe the water he applied was too cold, but he wasn't shivering. Nor did he feel sweltering, despite the sun shining directly on his bottom. He was numb, his body having turned into a slurry pit of various emotions clashing together.

His ears were kept turned back to the portal, its menacing whirrs keeping him paranoid. Any second now, Toffee could send someone rushing through to kill him. Unless things couldn't go back once they went in. If Lucky were to program a portal to a firing range, or a monster truck rally, or wherever he wanted people killed, that's what he would do. He would expect such a trap...then again, Lucky also expected that he could rally his peers against Toffee without him immediately taking revenge.

...Just how effective was Lucky in doing that, anyway?

It didn't seem that anyone was willing to rebel against Toffee, or even believed him. Not even Lealan wanted to help him tarnish Toffee's name, and they both saw him! She was the only one who had brains enough to understand the situation, if the episode in Caboose's mind was of any indication, so why didn't she? He could have asked, when she had him in her arms. "There's a lot of things I could've asked..." Admittedly, there was a little relief floating across Lucky's mind as he realized that he would never know if she was serious about her threats.

"...But did she mean what she said about me joinin' her crew?"

As Lucky studied the few bullet holes he left on the potato sack, he closed his eyes, trying to imagine the real Toffee. When he opened them? It worked. Laying before him was a dead raptor, his pupils microscopic, his jaw forever in an expression of fear. It made the rabbit smile for a moment...Then he let the canyon around him transform in Toffee's lair, and he wondered: If he managed to do this for real, what would he do next? Going back to his own home was absolutely impossible now. The few people who had so generously offered him shelter in theirs were now bloody mush. When Lealan offered him a position on her crew, that sounded sincere. So did Rex. And Sora. Admittedly, he even imagined himself continuing to guard Lana in her world, but, oh, was that a foolish dream. Even more so than thinking they would get home in one piece.

As he stared the portal down, his frown only got bigger. Those naïve clowns, those fucking morons...their last thoughts were probably about their homes. They were probably praying that the portal would just take them somewhere safe. Only Lucky would have realized the gravity of it, and would have had the dubious honor of washing away the sugar coating. With that in mind? Thank God he was locked up. He didn't want to die comforting a bunch of childish morons. If they would have even wanted him to, anyway, after what he cost them. Imagine using your last breath to tell everyone that they would die humiliating deaths, never to be seen or heard from again, because of you.

"Maybe the portal is actually a way home."
The friend reasoned.

"Ridiculous. Why would Toffee do that?" Lucky snorted.

"Not Toffee. Someone else could have made it. Maybe the team leaders decided that none of you were worthy, and sent you home!"

Hm...That would explain why the footprints were so harmonized. But so would sedatives, or Toffee's goons just being that nasty. How on Earth would he safely see for himself?

"If you're right, I'm going back to a world where I am legally dead. If you're wrong, I'm going back to a world where I am GOING to be legally dead! Ugh. I need another drink." Lucky perked up immensely. "Wait a minute! This is a base formerly inhabited by angry thirty-year-old soldiers. It's Beer City!"

An additional idea sparkled behind his eyes as he looked at the sand. Sand, like a deserted island! What was the first thing one usually did when they were stranded on an island in movies? Use bottles to send for help! It was time to knock out two birds with one stone.

Sure enough, there was a standard, twelve ounce cold one waiting for him in the fridge. Knowing that his minimum was a shot glass, Lucky was sure to write the message before he prepped the bottle. It took twenty minutes of cussing, with the pen slipping around in his mouth, but he managed to scrawl out a simple note: "Greetings, you scaly, smug, two-timin' licker of cow asses". That was the frustrating part done, now for the "fun" part. Kind of.

He stared at the beer, let its odor flood his nostrils. Musty, bitter, but still fresh. His pupils held on it hesitantly. No, he was far from straight edged. In any other circumstances, he would have happily gulped it down by now. It would be nice to find out how this beer was gonna taste, it was the consequences he worried about. Suppose he made himself all vulnerable for nothing. Or the pink elephant convinced him to throw himself into the portal. As the last one standing, he had to show Toffee that he was smarter than coming to him drunk. There were still supplies he needed to make sure this went right.

"G-gonna get you, Toffee!" The now hopelessly drunk Lucky, about six minutes later, stumbled towards the portal like a chicken with a camel toe. The thickest, longest rope he could find looped tightly around his tummy, its other end tied to a table leg in the Red base. "Just you wait! G-gonna make you a wallet!" He wheezed, childishly chucking the bottle, message and pen included. Then he almost chased it into the wormhole, stopped just in time by the rope. Of course, Lucky would just keep walking forward anyway, so it came down to his friend."HOLD ON, FUCKER! If you think I will just sit here and let you face Toffee like THIS, you have another thing coming."

By some miracle, the voice managed to make him stumble back into Sarge's room. "U-uh oh, Sarge!" Lucky hiccuped. "Better not see me doing naughty things!" He "barricaded" the door with a wooden chair, laughing all the way. "That dipshit laddie. Right, Lassie?...Huh?!" Somehow, Lana had followed him into the room without him knowing. "W-what are you doing here, Lassie? Silly fox, you're supposed to be dead!" With a hearty laugh, he tried to shake her paw, but his nub went right through it. "Ohoho, I get it! You're a ghost now! And you have a lot of pretty dots around you..." He stood before the "ghost" dizzily, flopping on the bed. As soon as Lana was out of his field of vision, however, she blinked out of existence. "Lassieeeee! Lassie, come on!" He begged groggily, waving his nub in front of the air. "You know Lucky loves ya! C-come here, let's watch TV..."

If he were sober, Lucky would be hoping for the bottle to land on the other side of the portal, and especially hoping for it to be thrown back, preferably with a reply.

Last edited:
"What's your name again? I think I saw you from somewhere before. You seem to be a good fighter compared to me, of course! That O'Malley guy sure is hard to kill isn't he? Maybe he is immortal but who knows? There was an explosion that has appeared out of nowhere. And those weird machine things have killed some people that I didn't get a chance to meet them. So cruel..." Luffy tries his best to forget the weird events that happened minutes ago.

"But it's a good thing that I am still alive because my body is made out of rubber! Not a single bullet can hurt me!" He laughed.

"I'm sure that we can get along well!" He said happily.

ManyFaces ManyFaces

040A7787-895C-4CBD-B654-4D0CB49F6B5D.jpeg
Narancia Ghirga

To Odessa’s own self deprecating comment, Narancia couldn’t help but readily agree.

“Fuck yeah you are! Who’s first idea is to shoot the absolute hell out of the first thing they see....” Narancia quickly realized the hypocrisy of his comment, considering his own quick temper when it came to any fights he happened upon. Thankfully those usually didn’t seem to screw him over as much as Odessa’s fuck up had the potential of doing, but he’d be a liar through and through if he himself acted like he didn’t do the same thing. Groaning into his free hand, the gangster lessened the harsh tone in his voice.

“Ugh, just.....don’t be so fucking trigger happy anymore got it? Last thing we need is a goddamn herd of ten year olds shooting at us. And about that, sure they might sound and act pretty close to one but I don’t think those guys are only just a bunch little kids”.

As Narancia spoke he carefully inched back over to the window to get a better look. The guys all seemed to have the same build as the guys on their own teams, though that might have been due to the bulkiness of the armor itself. Still, he couldn’t imagine that any ol’ child could just hop in there and operate it without any issues. So while even if the circling group of men had the mental fortitude of a five year old hyped up on seven up, that didn’t change the fact that a good majority of them could snap Narancia’s body in two with only their pinkie fingers. He certainly didn’t wanna mess with that but with Odessa’s little mess up, there might just be the chance that he’ll have no other choice. The examination of the red circling men finally concluded with Narancia immediately moving back away from the window as to not get their collective attention. Safe for now, he’d crane his head back to the girl in search for an answer to this mess.

“What can we even do now? We might’ve been able to come in peacefully but I’m not sure that’d work now since they probably know we’re armed, unless...”.

He stroked his chin in deep thought before continuing onward.

“This is going to sound really dumb but I don’t know, maybe we could trick them into thinking that the other team is coming? That way those bastards would be more focused on protecting their base and we could sneak in to get a better look. Or, maybe we could just skip that entirely and just find another way in? Or I guess another question is should we even continue? If we’re just the recon for the team then maybe we could run back while these guys still don’t notice us, tell the rest of the team what we saw, and then move on from there? Fuck! I don’t know, we just have to do something right!? What do you think!?”

There was a noticeable strain in Narancia’s speech as he struggled for a solution. The more time they took here, the more of a chance that the Reds would finally notice their presence and decide to do something about it. In his head, the boy imagined there was a timer ticking down, ready to go off at any moment.

Team: Red
Mentioned: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Interacting with: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Current Items:
On Hand-
1. Paper clip (1)
2. Throwing Knife (1)
3. Pistol (1)
4. Silver Plate (1)

Bedsheet Bag-
1. Assault rifle (1)
2. Pistol (1)
3. Ammo
4. Extra Ziplock bags (9)
5. Miscellaneous Food and Water
6. Sandwich

Odessa
Odessa listened to her companions solutions and nodded along.

”They seem feeble-minded enough to trick but the plan was to get them away from the base, which now that I think about it, was a pretty stupid move!”

She prepares to take Naranica and run if things go south.

SheepKing SheepKing

Raven is getting a little annoyed. "I think it is best not to follow us any further..." She said.

"Why are you following us and are you trying to join our group? It is meant to be me and Vitan only but since you're not in someone's team, I might let you in if you're not evil..." She said in concern.

"Isn't that right, Vitan?" She asked Vitan to make sure if she was listening.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Chungchangching Chungchangching

"You know, for a bunch of fuckin' dumbasses... that plan ain't half bad," Church said quietly as he listened to what his fellow Blue Team members had to say. He sighed, though, as he reluctantly grabbed his rifle and slowly but surely handed it to Price. "You'd better not hurt this thing..." He said, and with that, Church made his way to the Outpost.

Five minutes later...

No shouting could be heard. Or Church. Maybe he was still talking to them?

Ten minutes later...

Still no sign of Church. And it was getting colder by the minute.

Two hours later...

You'd probably go check on him.

jigglesworth jigglesworth StaidFoal StaidFoal CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Veradana Veradana CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @OutPost

As Lealan ventured further onto the cliff, she would find that the treasure she had found was...

220px-Canadian_Nickel_-_obverse.png

A Canadian Nickel! Well wasn't this just her lucky day, eh?

Meanwhile, as Celty ventured further towards the buildings in the distance, she would hear... music playing? It sounded fresh and hip and upbeat, like 2000's pop music had all culminated into something so fresh and upbeat. It certainly sounded like it, though upon finding her way to the supposed civilization... it was empty. There was simply no one there. In fact, the source of the music was just a boombox. Did she try and explore one of the buildings?

Benedict and Umbra, on the other hand, would eventually find an igloo. However, Josh is not a character, so he simply would just remain in the snow.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven @BlueExplorers

"Hm... thanks I guess." she says in a sad tone.
"Sorry If I'm butting in I'm just- y- you know what forget I said anything."
Lilith didn't want to talk about her feelings to anyone right now, she just looked away from the two looking more upset then usual and sighed.
Lilith then whispered to herself, "I just don't want to feel like this."

Interactions

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Raven)
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)

Users who are viewing this thread