996ded148d724c32c5f12562ca2e9734.jpg

Lobo

The sound of gunfire of course brought Lobo's attention. Beforehand he wasn't paying much mind to his surroundings, likely scratching places that shouldn't be scratched in public. Just in time to see the doppleganger Caboose catch a bullet with his face. He'd let someone else play defense, his main domain was to maim. He lit up a cigar without a care in the world. This would be a walk in the park for the Czarnian.
"Time for The Main Man to show these chumps how ta get the job done!"
He put both his pinkies in the corners of his mouth and whistled. His space hog coming at his command waiting for its master. Loosening the chain hook on his arm he got on the cosmic cycle and revved it up.
"Lets dance ya son of a bastich!"
He barked as the motorcycle shot forward and up towards O'Malley coming to him from the front with a bloodthirsty smile plastered across his face.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
Oho! I was right about her having dark magic! I'd touch the floating dark matter above her hands but it might with wither my skin or worse. I was examining whatever the hell she summoned until she asked me a question again. I can't really demonstrate without a suitable test subject so I decided to just explain instead. She'll see it if I have the right opportunity to strike.

"Oh? My power?? It's so situational." I admitted. "Basically, I decrease people's luck to the point where everything goes wrong for them. Saved me a few times like that one time a loose billboard fell on my enemy when I used it on him. I think he's still in the hospital."

Ah, the stupid things that happened thanks to my ability but it's kind of useless in an area with nothing to work with like an open field without anything else.
[Later]

I planned on protecting Caboose since I am not exactly what you call "Physically fit" enough to chase down O'Malley, let alone fight him and dodge his bullets when he chooses to fire at me. What do I look like to you? Some kind of fucking 80's movie Protagonist? I decided to grab Caboose by the shoulder and lead him far away from the commotion.​

• Yeah, she was right about Caboose being unintelligent. And honestly, for once, Kassandra wished she had been proved wrong? A whole empty-ass room, excluding the pudgy man wearing cloth instead of armor? Seriously, she was a bit annoyed at the end of the trail. Seriously, she just shook her head after having followed Aloy along some sort of oil trail. Well, at least she had some sense of professionalism, unlike some of her more irritated companions; they beat up Michael and his contraption blaring sounds, though Kassandra couldn't exactly say he didn't deserve it. Some people seemed to be bewildered by the scene- like that cloaking man- and she couldn't blame them. Instead, she just pressed her fingers between her nose, shaking her head out of irritation as she turned away from the mess. When Corvo suggested the group create a scene, she just pointed at the malakes bickering amongst themselves, too tired to bother breaking the arguments up.

"You say that as if we don't have a 'ruckus' going on right now." She put her hands on her hips as she walked out of the empty room, ignoring her Spartan urges to chastise or fuel the fires. As she headed out, she spotted what was apparently Caboose's own persona run up top, followed by a load of people that were the Kephallonian's comrades- temporary or not. This got the Fake Reds' attention, in turn leading to them bunching up down below. As for her? She kept a few feet away from the Reds, just watching Caboose grow enough brain cells to make a half-decent speech. That said, he was interrupted halfway through by an assholish version of Church get shot right through the head, a giant tracer line indicating where the bullet came from. She immediately recognized the effects of her Sniper Rifle, and thus dove behind one of the Reds' pillars.

"Malaka!" The brown-haired misthios cursed in her native tongue, promptly pulling out Paris' Bow instead of her sniper rifle. Why? Because she knew her bow significantly better than her new sniper rifle, that's why; that, and she knew just how to work with it. With her Spear of Leonidas, the Bow could become a tool of destruction. After notching an Explosive Arrow onto her drawstring, she immediately pulled out of cover, rushing forwards to move slightly past Captain Price.

The latter might spot her Spear glow a bright yellow, or her soft eyes narrow just a bit. These were the signs that she was concentrating and readying herself for what was to come: A Predator Shot. With the supernatural weapon at Kassandra's side, she could do a lot that most normal people could only dream of happening; for instance, being able to focus in on a target in the distance. To her, the O'Malley figure grew significantly sharper in the center of her vision, giving herself pseudo-telescopic vision at the cost of tunnel visioning at the same time. But it was certainly a price worth paying, as she pulled back the arrowstring and fired.

To the Ancient Greek, time would slow down as she could see from the arrow's perspective, flying up to meet its hostile target. But more importantly, she had control over her arrow. If O'Malley somehow tried to move out of the way, she could just as easily move the explosive arrow to reposition itself and smack her foe. And if it hit its target... Well, there would be a blast that could potentially make Megumin herself happy.

Regardless, the arrow would seem to fly just as quickly in real-time as it would have without a Predator Shot. To others, it'd probably just look like Kassandra fired one regular shot and that was it. Either way, the moment her arrow either hit or missed its target and exploded, the archer would duck right back into cover. Sure, her trusty Spear of Leonidas would warn her if O'Malley targeted her (like a sixth sense), but there was no need to expose herself further while she had to notch another arrow!

Last edited:
"Am I sure this is a good idea?"

The sounds of combat only increased in volume and number as Lucky, once again, climbed the air ducts. He had made use of an air conditioning unit, using various items to batter it open. Unfortunately, he could hear Benedict's voice amidst the violence. "Fuck..." Well, at least he and Benedict were willing to fight each other to begin with.

Lucky must have navigated to several rooms, but could not find Sun-Head in any of them. "Where are you, you weapon-stealin' bastard?" If he hadn't learned the hard way that shooting him wouldn't work, Lucky's first instinct would be to shoot Sun-Head in the ass for snatching his beloved paw. It was clear from the noise that nobody else had their weaponry stolen. Fucking rude bastard...

When Pearl shouted at O'Malley to come down, he hit back with the classic line:

"No you!"

And then, he proceeded to shoot several sniper rounds towards Pearl. When Odessa began shooting at him with her blaster rifle, O'Malley merely ducked and hid behind a nearby wall, each shot bouncing off of it. However, due to the distraction provided by Odessa, and the subsequent lack of vision of the wall below due to his current ducking position, he managed to catch O'Malley off guard with his attack. When the Skiajati came down, O'Malley managed to jump out of the way, though the blade managed to get a good slash into his foot. O'Malley hissed out in pain, before turning around and shooting at Umbra with his pistol. Sora's blizzard attack, meanwhile, managed to land right in front of O'Malley as he attempted to make a break for it, blocking his exit. When Aloy attempted to override O'Malley, she would find herself unable to do so.

"GWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA, FOOL! I AM EVIL ITSELF!! YOU CAN NOT OVERTAKE ME!!" O'Malley shouted, his voice slick and British like a James Bond villain's. Due to the aforementioned ice, as well as the gloating, Majima would have found it relatively easy to catch up with O'Malley. Though, not that it mattered, as Luffy's powerful punch was enough to send O'Malley flying out the window and onto the ground below! O'Malley took a moment to recover from the assault, planting both palms into the ground and slowly raising himself up as he did so. It was then that Inlei's shot came through, it narrowly missing O'Malley as he climbed to his feet. He let out a small grunt as he stood up on shaky legs, before turning his head and finding Price, who had been aiming at the window. Having landed next to the soldier, the evil A.I. used this to his advantage and ran over to him, aiming to out maneuver him and then subsequently kick the sniper out of his hand! Due to this, though, O'Malley had neglected to notice Benedict's grenade. By the time he did, it was too late, and the grenade exploded right beside him. This, combined with the extra force of Kassandra's exploding arrow, sent O'Malley soaring through the air once more.

And where would O'Malley land but right on the fork of Lobo's motorcycle! With a surprising amount of dexterity and general control over his balance, O'Malley stood up on the handlebars, and threw up his foot, aiming to kick Lobo in the jaw! If the hit landed, O'Malley would proceed to try and throw him off the bike and subsequently steal it.

"I'll be taking this! MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!"

ManyFaces ManyFaces FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla StaidFoal StaidFoal Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind jigglesworth jigglesworth DerpyCarp DerpyCarp GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Riven Riven PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 darkred darkred FactionParadox FactionParadox @O'MalleyFight

Caboose would have stared on in confusion as the five ghosts surrounded him, thanks to Lilith.

"Well, thank you," He said with a sincere nod, before turning to face Rex, who's legs just... abruptly turned into a car. Luckily, Caboose didn't question the logistics of such a move and simply got on the vehicle....

....only to be pulled off by Vitan moments later, who grabbed his shoulder and began tugging him along to... wherever she was going.

Chungchangching Chungchangching Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials @CabooseAid

Meanwhile, with Lucky, the rabbit would find Sun-Man in an empty room, bench pressing an absurd amount of weight. He didn't seem to notice him, however, instead remaining with his weights with a smile.

P PopcornPie

"Sounds like someone got the upper hand..." Lucky's friend mused, after turning their attention to the sounds of the fight's abrupt-sounding end. They could hear various explosions, more gunshots, and even shattering plaster, all ending with the wonderful sound of someone being thrown out a window.

"Indeed. Good thing we're not out there. Too bad we'll have to be..." Lucky sighed.

"Hey, cheer up!" The voice remained somewhat optimistic. "Maybe that was someone you really hate who just died!"

"...You do realize that I'm gonna have to hate everyone, right?" Lucky answered flatly. "And I tend to hate equally."

"You know what I mean. It could have been Benedict!"

"Aye, no..." Lucky muttered. "You should have seen what he was capable of on the plane ride here...I can only imagine what he'll do when he realizes that he's gonna be on the lam forever because of me."

"Wait! Lucky! Stop reminiscing for a sec!" The friend cried. "Look! Listen! Smell if you have to!"

Lucky looked, wiggled his ears, and sniffed. His senses all told him what he wanted to hear: He found Sun-Head.

Now, how would he get out of this vent...

"HEY! YOU!" The rabbit shouted.

Last edited:
"Hm?" Sun-Head asked as he rose up while holding up the weight with one hand. His gaze peered around the room for a moment, before finally locking on Lucky. He waved and smiled at the rabbit. "Oh, hello there!"

P PopcornPie

"You know what to do when people are being chummy with you, right?"

"Of course I do!" Lucky snapped at his friend. Honestly, the mere idea of a best friend, one formed in his head no less, losing their faith in him was ludicrous! "This is what I've always known how to do."

"It didn't save you from making all those friends on the plane..."

"SHUT UP ABOUT THAT! You KNOW I was forced!" It seemed like Lucky had completely forgotten about Sun-Head, arguing with a voice he couldn't hear. Yet he was yelling with enough volume to echo. For what felt like an hour, Lucky and his pal had a back-and-forth about Lucky's softness, all until Lucky pointed out what he did shortly after he developed complex motor skills.

"...so there. Now let me do the talkin'!" Finally, Lucky returned his attention to Sun-Head. "I need me paw. O'Malley is on the foot, and we don't want to be defenseless when we find him."

"Paw... paw..." Sun-Head muttered under his breath as he tapped a finger against his chin, while simultaneously tapping his foot against the floor. It took a good few moments of thinking, but eventually Sun-Head rose a finger in the air and returned to his trademark smile.

all-might-3.jpg

"Ah, yes! The paw!" He exclaimed happily, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out Lucky's sought after weapon. He walked over to the vent and held it up, pushing it through the crack and dropping it near lucky. "Here you go, little fella!"

P PopcornPie

Wow...Lucky was...surprised. Like, actual, legitimate surprise. His jaw had fallen, and his eyes were glittering. "W-wow, you actually...Hey, did you hear that?!"

"I know! I know!" Lucky's friend was jumping up and down. "Right away, too! Gee, maybe we could switch out the real deal for this one. He has brains!"

Lucky accepted his paw as giddily as a child getting an ice cream cone. After popping it between his teeth, he saluted Sun-Head, then departed.

"I would be so, so careful..." Lucky's friend cautioned. "It sounded like we actually HEARD O'Malley out there. He sounds REALLY proud of his power. And British."

"Yeah, well!" Lucky marched through the vents on all fours. "I'm really proud of me power! And I'm Scottish!" His cackling echoed in the walls.

"Hm..." When Lucky popped out of an opening, nausea met him. There was a wildly flailing, black-clad individual everyone was shooting at. "O'Malley, all right. Laddie is a lot more humanoid than I was picturin..." Regardless, he was almost hypnotized into applauding by his near masterful dodging of their attacks. By all means, Lucky would have opened fire, too...but the room was crawling with enemies, fortunately not focused on him, but probably going to as soon as the battle was over.

"Do you suppose O'Malley could help me with me agility...?" He whispered.

"He's clearly not interested in teaching anyone." His friend barked. "FOCUS. What do you think you could do without getting caught?"

The rabbit scanned his surroundings. Unfortunately, Caboose was guarded by Rex. "He definitely won't let me go if he caught me...How long could he do THAT?" When he recognized that Rex could turn his legs into a fucking motorcycle, Lucky had to swallow back vomit.

When he slithered out into the open, he spotted O'Malley and one of Lucky's former Solo teammates, seemingly about to take the latter's motorcycle. Perfect...well, as comfortable as Lucky could be.
"Don't see me...Don't hurt me..." From around the corner, Lucky attempted a clean shot.

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Death Defence

"Fear not, Reds! I have come not to destroy, but to seek your help on this day!" Caboose exclaimed as the Fake Reds cowered in fear below him. They did not reply, however, too petrified of his mere presence to even move. "There is an evil robot running around by the name of O'Malley! His mere existence threatens our very lives. I ask you, nay, I beg of you to aid me on this quest to defeat him, as I am afraid that I can not accomplish it alone." However, the Reds still did not reply, so scared of their clearly vengeful leader to even move.

"HEY ASSWIPES! THE GREAT CABOOSE FUCKING SAID HE NEEDS YOUR HELP!" The Fake Church exclaimed as he stepped forward beside Caboose.

"P-P-Please don't hurt us, Mister Sidekick!" The fake Grif shouted as he attempted to hide behind a nearby pillar.

"I'll do more than hurt your fucking assoholic bitchfuck face if you don't get off your ass and start fucking--"

giphy.gif

Suddenly, a loud shot from what sounded like a sniper rifle rang out from across the room. The bullet struck the Fake Church directly in the head, and he died moments later, still pledging his allegiance to Caboose while letting out a string of swears. You all no doubt looked up to see where the shot came from, and the bullet had fired from none other than...

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Judging by the pitch black armor, the evil laughter, and the fact that he had just shot one of your.... kinda allies, it was safe to assume that this was O'Malley.

"There's O'Malley! Some of you need to get to that top floor! Someone else, cover Caboose! If he dies, this whole fucking place goes under!" Tex exclaimed as she began darting up the various ramps towards Caboose's location. Now, it was up to you to decide whether to play this one offensively or defensively.

Better hurry, though.
Red Riding Hood was cut off in her aloud thoughts when she heard the gunshot and the laughter, no less Tex's commands. She emerged from the seemingly empty room, as did a few others, and she witnessed several more people going up to fight than to defend the original Caboose - for if he is deceased, everyone is screwed. She nodded to herself as she 'holstered' her scissors and conjured two balls of magical energy in her palms, merging them into one, jumping up and throwing it at her feet. The result would send her sky-high, for it was wind elemental magic, and from up there - she could see the entire fight scene and supposedly where Caboose was. With a brief period of enjoyment, Red Riding Hood conjured one more to aim herself towards where Caboose was - withdrawing and then digging her scissors' blades into the ground to reduce the landing impact whence she did land, as they were dragged along until no more movement was possible. "If I've landed at the right spot - you're Caboose, right?" She asked first and foremost to the particular soldier. "I hope you're aware of the situation we're all in here. Apologies for the sudden... 'appearance'?" She said simply and questioningly - introductions can wait, there are faaar more important things going on here. 'More people are going to fight - and while that's understandable, if he gets Caboose, we're all dead!' Red Riding Hood thought to herself to refresh herself of the stakes at hand. 'I'm counting on you guys. Get 'em good, and tell 'em to get lost!' Red Riding Hood added to her thoughts, choosing to have confidence in herself 'and' her teammates - even if some are temporary allies, it can't hurt to trust them for a while, can it?
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious, a little scared
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (3/4 uses left), sniper rifle, pistol (X2), grenade (X3), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Defend Caboose
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: @CabooseAid

Last edited:
Interactions:
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BoltBeam BoltBeam

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
g.png
I wanted to hide Caboose myself because of my particular set of skills. Now, I don't want to act like I am better at sneaking around and hiding than the others here like that guy I stole the soldier from. . . because it's true. I don't have to act. I just am. It's just true. I was doing fine escorting Caboose away from the battlefield until this red hooded lassie descended from the heavens to give me a bloody heart attack. I thought O'Malley found us out for a second there.

"Jesus Christ, you came out of nowhere."

Now! Where do I hide this sucker? It took me a moment to realize I have no idea where I'm going and I got lost again but I can't show my incompetence. These guys might think I'm a fool! At least we're no longer near the fight. I ran around dragging Caboose everywhere I go before taking a deep breath and throwing him on the corner.

"Uh, let's stay here until that shitshows over. I doubt the A.I will find you with those guys on his back."

images
Having decided to stay behind and protect Caboose, Celty kept a close eye on her ward. Shadows seemed to dance across her figure, writhing and twisting in agitation as they prepared to move at a moment's notice. Shooter stayed close to her, neighing softly in worry for his master. The dullahan gently pet his fuel tank—where his neck would have been if he were in his equine form—soothing him if only for a while. With her powers, her familiar, and the others on her side, protecting Caboose should hopefully go well.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @CabooseProtectionSquad2020

"I'm going to protect Caboose... I'm not the type of person who would play it off offensively as it would put me in danger..." Raven said to Vitan as she chose to protect Caboose rather than fighting O'Malley.

"What are you going to do with him?" She asked as she is curious as to what Vitan is going to do with Caboose.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Chungchangching Chungchangching

“Cool, my name’s Sora. And what I do know, is that we have to stop the guy we’re chasing after or he’ll destroy everything.” He said to Inlei while still chasing O’Malley but then is surprised when Inlei turns invisible. “Whoa! I didn’t know you could turn into a ghost” Sora said as Inlei took a shortcut to cut off O’Melley.

Rex’s side:

“Can’t take that chance. O’Malley seems a lot tougher then he seems.” Rex continues to drive Caboose away, getting his as far away from O’Malley as possible.

FactionParadox FactionParadox thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Chungchangching Chungchangching

Last edited:
064.png
"I-I'm not a ghost, Sora..." Inlei stated quickly, a little embarrassed. "I went to another dimension and walked through the fabric of this world. That's the simplest explanation I can give you." Soon phasing back to normal, he looked at O'Malley on the bike and shot out the tire with his third Eldritch Blast, his hand shaking afterwards and the skin looked slightly bruised and burnt, it was evident channeling the power caused Inlei some discomfort and pain as his hand began healing rapidly. "Sorry, I'll fix it once this asshole has been dealt with." He promised Lobo who towered over him.

Llen would take cover when O'Mally attacked, not wanting to get hit by sniper fire. Seconds later she heard glass break before running outside and seeing O'Mally steal a motorcycle.

Llen would run at him, her small size giving her an advantage in speed, grabbing onto the back of the bike before getting dragged along, the rest of the actions of her allies proceeded as follows.

She flew behind the driver as his bike was picking up speed. Llen dropped her rifle in hand before pulling a knife out and pulling herself up behind O'Mally before bringing an arm up around his neck and aiming to stab him in the back of the neck.

“(Man, so many potty mouths)” Sora thinks to himself. Sora sees O’Malley fleeing from motorcycle and tries to stop him with the “Gravity” spell “Oh no you don’t. Force!” Sora shouted as he stopped O’Malley from going anywhere and forces him on the ground. “I got him Inlei”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionParadox FactionParadox

Lana

As the gunshot rang out and one of the blue wearing men fell to the ground, I instinctively ducked down trying hide from any other bullets. I held onto Eric tightly and shook with fear. I didn’t move at all until he moved. Wherever he decided to go I’d follow him and assist him as best as I could.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

After successfully slicing a strike at O'Malley, Umbra quickly slid the blade to the side to get closer. That was when O'Malley started to open fire. The warframe was unaware how many rounds he just fired into him, but it proceeds to try to swing the Skiajati to block and stop some of the rounds, however, it continues to flinch as its body begins to show a blue energy like wall, stopping him from inflicting major damage.

Umbra drops to the ground, taking a knee as the firing stops. "Umbra you good?", the operator asks, wanting to make sure he can still fight or switch tactics. The warframe nods as the operator returns a reply, "Good. Get up then!" The warframe slowly begins to rise, using a fist to brace it's foot to the ground as the very same fist begins to pulsate blue energy. The warframe's hand begins to seem unstable as it reaches to it's other hands palm.

The light flash was intense as one can notice Umbra began to have what looks like a glowing stick in its fist. "Exalted blade!", the operator yells, his warframe now grasping a good hold on the Exalted weapon as it suddenly yanks out of it's palm a handle, with a blade of pure energy. With that said, the warframe flips the weapon so it holds it in a reverse grasp and swings at O'Malley, launching a slash shaped line of energy as he sprints at him yet again. But now, exalted weapon in front to try to stop any rounds coming at his way.

@O'MalleyAssaultTeam

8bace4f6a268feae11a111ce81961f8d.gif

Lobo

The AI managing to land on his motorcycle did catch the alien bountyhunter off guard. The kick to the jaw was enough to dislodge the biker from his vehicle. Not enough to stop the string of profanities that followed however.
"Stupidsonofafragginbastichgonnafraggingturnyerfaceintoyerass!"
Then the bounty hunter hit the ground leaving a spiderweb of cracks on the hard floor. Though it didn't keep him down for long, he'd taken harder blows from big blue himself. He looked to his hog and saw the assault on O'Malley with it in the crossfire. He glared at Inlei.
"Ya'd better if ya wanna keep yer spleen!"
He barked sharply. Then looked back to O'Malley. The AI was a dead man.
"No one and I mean no one gets away with jackin' The Main Man's hog and lives ta tell the tale!"
The Czarnian spoke in almost primitive fury, biting into his lower lip so hard he drew some blood. Though his expression quickly warped into a smile.
"And that's for a reason.."
He put his pinkies in his mouth again and sharply whistled twice and whatever O'Malley was doing. It would stop midair. Pulling against the Gravity Spell with intent to flatten O'Malley against it then diving straight down in a death roll with the intent to slam into the ground with the force of a speeding bullet.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts FactionParadox FactionParadox P PopcornPie

Fortunately, Lucky was able to conceal himself as soon as more people started to appear. He found his breathing had become rather sloppy, for lack of a better term, and his eyes were glued to the battle.

Jesus Christ, Lobo. Now the rabbit knew that he could survive a kick to the jaw. And he was as capable of biting as Lucky himself. That alone brought terror to Lucky's mind. Then Lobo showed off his adorable ability to barrel into someone. Lucky could only picture himself in O'Malley's place. After all, he did get in the way of Lobo's home, his actual bike. Did Lealan actually tell him yet, though? She wasn't there, it seemed.

"Lucky! You can shoot them both, you know!" His friend suggested urgently.

"Kinda hopin' to deal with O'Malley first..." Lucky stammered.

"You're being a-" The friend huffed. "All right, fine. We should take care of him first. But when he is dead, or at least incapacitated, you have to start picking off the people who you're actually going to have a problem with when we're out of this mind!"

"I'm not sayin' I keep forgettin' that!" Lucky hissed. "But look at that man! Forgive me if I am dreading the moment that man finds out that I sold him out to Toffee!"

"You should be more afraid of anyone who was in the Red base at the time." The voice pointed out nonchalantly. "They know you better than he does. AND they can confirm you are the one who angered Toffee."

"But it would be smarter to eliminate the strongest ones first, wouldn't it?" Lucky turned his ears towards the impromptu battlefield, cringing at O'Malley's grunts of pain.

"If you picked off the ones who knew first, you might still be able to convince the stronger ones to be your bodyguards..." His friend had picked up a persuasive sing-song tone.

ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Users who are viewing this thread