Pearl Pygmy

Pearl listened to the questions as they were asked of Caboose, noting how formal and well-spoken he appeared to be. She wanted to chalk it up to Caboose having a very high image of himself, but they were dealing with a possibly murderous AI, practically infamous for disguising themselves as trustworthy individuals whenever possible. She couldn't discount the possibility that this was O'Malley. But it seemed a little on-the-nose for a murderous AI to be hiding out in the open like this...

"Hey, Caboose, I tried imagining a coin and this appeared, do you know what it is?" If she was right, Caboose's subconscious had a hand in shaping the coin to resemble a rat more than a squid, so he should most likely know exactly what it is. She hoped. But damn, she was not the best in mental landscapes...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore surprise, it's Christmans Hanukkah

1582157532124.png
Corvo Attano | Blue Team | CS | Previous Post

A fruitless venture. That's what this was. Michael was lazing around inside of Caboose's mind instead of this destructive A.I. One of the girls promptly shot his speaker, and another person kicked him. Not that doing so would get them anywhere; he seemed just as clueless as everyone else. "Obivously, this O'Malley person isn't showing himself. We may have to start a ruckus or anything that could draw him out," Corvo suggested.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Everyone_near_Michael​

1582157546939.png
Megumin | Red Team | CS | Previous Post

"As if the Reds were that smart!" Megumin shouted, recalling what she's seen of their team. Megumin's breath sounded heavier, and she held her staff closer. "M-My beautiful Explosion has returned, and I will use it, a-and there's no better t-target practice," Megumin wiped her drool, "than the enemy we're after!" Megumin shut her eyes, muttering stuff about explosions and the like. She hugged her staff, shifting around weirdly. After suffering from Explosion withdrawal for so long, there was no way she'd let this opportunity go by.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Everyone_around_Caboose
4F0F871B0D8F7F0FD7C22C7E1171EFDBBFDDD4CC

Mid-Chapter Update
"The One Who Knocks"

Caboose nodded with Eric's words.

"Yes... you are indeed correct, Maverick. This O'Malley fellow indeed provides a greater threat than any of us can afford at this particular moment in time..." He said allowed. "Even if it means working with the Reds... the common enemy defeating all of us is indeed an inevitability..." He then turned to face Lana, shaking his head. "Though... I am unsure how peaceful this will be resolved, if what I have heard about O'Malley proves to be correct. Also, that is a Chuck E. Cheese token that you are holding." He said, that last sentence directed towards Pearl.

"Fuck you, shitlord!" Fake Church exclaimed towards Captain Falcon from outside the room.

"Anyways, I suppose that we should get going now. Follow me, friends," Caboose said, motioning for you all to follow behind him as he exited the room. Eventually, you all reached the open area in which a few of the others had gone in earlier. Those of you in the open room had heard Caboose and the other team approaching, which led to you going to watch from below. Also, all that Lilith had found in the corner of the room was an empty cup.

"REDS! MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE!" Caboose shouted from atop one of the platforms in the room. All of the members of Red Team came out from behind their pillars at this exact moment, which also happened to be when Travis and Pauling made their presence known.

"Oh no, Caboose! He's come to kill us!"

"Not Caboose! Please don't hurt me, I don't want to die!"

"Y'arrr..... I be having a southern accent.... y'arrrr....."

"I love Caboose, even though I'm scared of him!"

"Fear not, Reds! I have come not to destroy, but to seek your help on this day!" Caboose exclaimed as the Fake Reds cowered in fear below him. They did not reply, however, too petrified of his mere presence to even move. "There is an evil robot running around by the name of O'Malley! His mere existence threatens our very lives. I ask you, nay, I beg of you to aid me on this quest to defeat him, as I am afraid that I can not accomplish it alone." However, the Reds still did not reply, so scared of their clearly vengeful leader to even move.

"HEY ASSWIPES! THE GREAT CABOOSE FUCKING SAID HE NEEDS YOUR HELP!" The Fake Church exclaimed as he stepped forward beside Caboose.

"P-P-Please don't hurt us, Mister Sidekick!" The fake Grif shouted as he attempted to hide behind a nearby pillar.

"I'll do more than hurt your fucking assoholic bitchfuck face if you don't get off your ass and start fucking--"

giphy.gif

Suddenly, a loud shot from what sounded like a sniper rifle rang out from across the room. The bullet struck the Fake Church directly in the head, and he died moments later, still pledging his allegiance to Caboose while letting out a string of swears. You all no doubt looked up to see where the shot came from, and the bullet had fired from none other than...

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Judging by the pitch black armor, the evil laughter, and the fact that he had just shot one of your.... kinda allies, it was safe to assume that this was O'Malley.

"There's O'Malley! Some of you need to get to that top floor! Someone else, cover Caboose! If he dies, this whole fucking place goes under!" Tex exclaimed as she began darting up the various ramps towards Caboose's location. Now, it was up to you to decide whether to play this one offensively or defensively.

Better hurry, though.

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) [Blue Team]
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan (OC) [Blue Team] and Slamacow (Minecraft) [Blue Team]
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Gripen (Girly Air Force) [Blue Team] and Shalltear Bloodfallen (Overlord) [Red Team]
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC) [Solo Team]
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified) [Blue Team]
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Karma Darkon (OC) [Blue Team] and Odessa (OC) [Red Team]
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 as Goro Majima (Yakuza) [Red Team]
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Kohirumaki Karen (Gun Gale Online) [Red Team]
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as Heavy (Team Fortress 2) [Red Team]
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Rex Salazar (Generator Rex) [Red Team] and Sora (Kingdom Hearts) [Red Team]
Topless Topless as Baby Bonnie Hood (Darkstalkers) [Solo Team]
FactionParadox FactionParadox as
Inlei (OC) [Red Team]
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Achilles (SMITE) [Solo Team]
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) [Blue Team] and Maya "Echo" Visari (Killzone Shadowfall) [Solo Team]
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) [Blue Team]
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) [Solo Team] and Rachel Roth (Teen Titans) [Blue Team]
SheaFlower SheaFlower as Akechi Touma and Saiki Kusuo (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.) [Blue Team]
Superwholock Superwholock as Nero (Devil May Cry) [Red Team] and Salem Jay Nilson (Devil May Cry OC) [Red Team]
SheepKing SheepKing as Narancia Ghirga (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) [Red Team]
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Fernando "Slayer" Duran (Rise of Incarnates) [Solo Team]
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!) [Solo Team]
animegirl20 animegirl20 as Amy Rose (Sonic X) [Red Team]
Riven Riven as Umbra (Warframe) [Blue Team]
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as Logan (X-Men Origins) [Red Team]
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana the Braixen (Pokemon OC) [Red Team]
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Red Riding Hood (Mary Skelter Nightmares) [Red Team]
Veradana Veradana as Myrtle Ryder (OC) [Blue Team]
Marksman Marksman as Actus-199 (Warhammer 40k OC) [Red Team]
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia as Jun Hyuga (Fate OC) [Blue Team]
The Explorer The Explorer as Seiryo Teshigahara (OC) [Solo Team]
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) and Miss Pauling (Team Fortress 2) [Solo Team]
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Lobo (DC Comics) [Solo Team]
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Biggie Cheese (Barnyard) [Red Team]
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Double Trouble (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power) [Solo Team]
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Pearl Pygmy (Splatoon 2) [Blue Team]
QizPizza QizPizza as Gabrielle Akimoto (OC) [Solo Team]
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare) [Blue Team]
P PopcornPie as Lucky (Whacked!) [Solo Team]
RedLight RedLight as Marcus Silver Pete Amsterdam Indigo Nautilus Tesla (OC) [Blue Team] and Kylo Ren (Star Wars) [Red Team]
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey) [Blue Team]
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Snake (Metal Gear Solid/Crysis OC) [Solo Team]
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Corvo Attano (Dishonored) [Blue Team] and Megumin (Konosuba) [Red Team]
Maxiliase Maxiliase as Tony Montana (Scarface) [Red Team]
Birb Birb as Delta (OC) [Solo Team]
Senki Senki as Synder Dre (OC) [Blue Team]
Addicted to Coffee Addicted to Coffee as Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) [Red Team]
Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin as Doom Slayer (DOOM) [Red Team]
Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Rodan The Asexual Kaiju as Revan (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) [Blue Team]
shio shio as Shio (OC) [Blue Team]
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as The Guards Rifleman (Company of Heroes 2) [Blue Team]
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes as Toshinori "All Might" Yagi (My Hero Academia) [Blue Team]
Tibb-E Tibb-E as Tiberius Asletro (OC) [Red Team]
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Eric Fiamatta (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OC)

Last edited:
1582158490492.png

"Target practice!" she shouted with a drool. O'Malley had finally shown himself, shooting at the extremely rude Church from the top floor of some building. She planted her staff into the ground, standing beside Caboose. With a smirk, she chanted. "Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion! Dance, Dance, Dance! I desire..." A flurry of eye-catching colors, runes, and mana surrounded Megumin. Her spell shot a beacon of light into the air, and the colors started spreading out. If Megumin was allowed to continue, the top floor would go bye-bye.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @pree_much_everyone​

Pearl Pygmy

So, it seemed Caboose, or O'Malley, knew what this thing was. At least, he answered quickly enough to assuage her worries. She followed the well-spoken blue-clad man loosely, not taking her eye off of him. The way he walked was also suspect, probably. Maybe? Probably not. What was she thinking?

Well, the way he struck fear into the collection of very-much unnamed-to-Pearl red supersoldiers was rather suspect. Only an AI could command such sheer fear and terror from people. Or a self-aggrandizing dumbass like Caboose. Alright, maybe--

The gunshot grabbed Pearl's attention, and she saw pretty clearly her suspicions were misplaced. Seems subtlety and grace were not this bucket of bolts' specialty. Just murder. Then she looked back to the Church-lookalike the maniac had shot. Tex just said that if Caboose went down, this whole place would go with him- implying that Church's death would probably impact Caboose's psyche. Let's just... hope that isn't the case.

"O'MALLEY, YOU FUCK!" Pearl shouted as she walked to the open arena, "COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT US LIKE A SELF-RESPECTING GODDAMN INDIVIDUAL, OR I WILL PERSONALLY RING YOUR NECK!" Hopefully that would grab his attention.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lilith raises her hand and volunteers to cover for Caboose "Don't worry Caboose were gonna get you out of here alive along with the rest of us."
Lilith then conjures five spirits from the dead and surrounds him with them.

"I know this looks weird but trust me they'll keep you safe, just follow me!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore - Caboose

Odessa was flying around when she saw the Reds come out from some pillars as some Blue spoke to them. She witnessed the whole exchange right down to Fake Church being shot. She turned and saw a pitch-black solider with a sniper laughing evilly. Assuming this to be I-Malley, she immediately takes out her Blaster Rifle, takes aim, and starts shooting.

Lucky could finally begin to see things familiar to him, but he was more focused on planning his "party".

"...But if I shot Lana, Eric would immediately come after us. And we need Eric." Lucky tapped his chin.

"Do you really think you can make Eric your friend?" The friend asked, a surly tone in its voice. "I mean, not only did you really snap at him, not only did you leave him with the others, but he's Lana's closest friend. All she needs to do is convince him that he, too, wants your head on a platter, and that would be that."

"Eric would understand that I was just stressed. He doesn't know I've betrayed Lana." Lucky answered, somewhat hopeful. "I mean, if Lealan had told everyone by now, everyone would be chasin' me by now."

"They could be waiting for you to die on your own. I mean, you were freezing when I met you." Replied the voice.

"Yeah, but you're right. That was the coward's way out I almost took!" Lucky looked to the sky, smiling. "I can't let them get off thinkin' that I'll just die with Toffee still out there, and I especially can't let them think they can get in the way of me takin' down Toffee!'

"US." The voice grumbled. "Of US takin' down Toffee."

"Sorry. Still gettin' used to you bein' around." Lucky apologized nervously. "I don't know how you could help, though."

"Well, it's clear that I can give you one hell of a pep talk!" The voice replied cheerfully. "And I can help you remember weak points and such. Friends share the load, you know!"

"Well, you're not the one who is gonna have over twenty people out for your blood."

As the two approached "town", a gunshot sounded.

"Geez. I think they've resorted to accusing each other!" The voice muttered. "Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe all we have to do is wait for them all to shoot each other. Then we can take down O'Malley, get released from banishment, and then figure out what to do from there."

Fortunately, Pearl's shouting was so loud, it told the two everything.

"Nah, we can knock out multiple birds with one stone." Lucky gulped. "Let's just see what we can do. We just need weapons. And then, WE'RE COMIN' FOR YOU, O'MALLEY!"

"Yeah yeah whatever old man", the much smaller and younger operator replied, shaking a hand dismissively with a shake of the head. If he wasn't wearing a helmet, they would see he was definitely rolling his eyes. Tex seemed to have the situation under control with the few moments that passed as Michael explained he was simply relaxing on the job.

A few moments later, Umbra and his operator, along with the others, witness Caboose calling out to the Reds for their assistance. With how Caboose pictured these guys, it was certainly natural for the Operator to laugh immaturely, with another head shaking of disappointment from Umbra.

It was then when the seconds that flew by, certainly had a noise to it. A loud bang to be frank. "I'm sorry Umbra", the operator spoke with gasping breaths, "I can't help myself with how -'BANG!' - WHOA WHAT THE FU-!" The boy jumps to the loud noise, witnessing the fake Church take a heavy solid round to the head. Those few moments, one can see the Warframe observe its head along the bullet trail of the round as it suddenly points to the figure that which Tex had exclaimed.

Both the operator and Umbra nod in unison to Tex's advice as the two suddenly look at each other. "Let's do this buddy!" The warfrane nods as it holds its arms out in a T-Frame like manner as the Operator turns away from Umbra, backwards hopping in the direction to Umbra's chest, and vanishing into a light blue mist as the same colored energy bursted from Umbra.

Suddenly, the warframe nods as it punches one of its hands into its other palm, fist and hand pulsating blue, as it then breaks into a rapid sprint, running into one of the vertical platforms as it began to rapidly dive, leap, and climb to the position of O'Malley with grace, jumping from wall side to side in case of any incoming fire. As it ascends near the top, Umbra suddenly pulls out it's Skiajati from its sheathe and jumps forwards, trying to dive at the enemy.

Everyone Everyone

Lealan manages to backtrack her way back to the main part of the mind with minimal trauma. She gets oit of her car and returns it to storage, and promptly falls back onto her hand and knees to discharge more vanishing rainbow. "All... Of... My... HATE..." She growls out between splashes of colors. A gunshot snaps her out of her suffering and gives her a location. Where there was combat, there was something to kill. She draws her Neo Magnum ZZZ and a grappling hook, and begins dashing toward where the sound came from.

1582159849268.png
Corvo Attano | Blue Team | CS | Previous Post

Everyone had met up when a gunshot burst through the air. Corvo instinctively ducked down, then noticing the target: one of the two Cabooses. Up on the top floor of a building was O'Malley, laughing maniacally and taking aim. Cursing under his breath, Corvo started to run over to the A.I., mixing in his blink ability to avoid him locking on.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Peeps_attacking_Malley​

Sora and Rex look up at O’Malley and prepare for battle. “Let’s get out of here, we need to protect caboose. What?” Sora looked in shocked as the keyblade spawns, and Rex was able to finally use his machines. “YES! We got our powers back”

O’Malley fired another shot “Right, gotta focus.” Rex then sees Megumin ready to unleash a giant explosion until Rex stops her with the “Blast Caster” 67A9E14E-E905-4BC1-997B-351F54381F88.jpeg“Hey! What do you think you’re doing. Do you what everyone to die? Guess I gotta look after two people. Sora, I’ll focus on getting Caboose to safety, you take out O’Malley.” “Got it!”
537B7ACC-321E-4D72-9CB0-36C120F00AD2.gif
“Freeze!” Sora precedes to chase after O’Mallely and uses Blizzard in an attempt to stop him.

StaidFoal StaidFoal thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:

tumblr_p589uecHLH1wuktsgo1_400.gifv

So far, she's seen O'Malley as the AI responsible for the mess so far. The overrider was used to change hostile machinery to someone more controllable.
But she'd be taking a risk, hoping not to cause friendly fire even though the overrider doesn't work on anything other than machines.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Conveniently just as Majima was getting bored of this trip, one of the blues got themselves shot. The Mad Dog’s eye lit up in excitement at the mere thought of worthy fight and knowing the amount of weird stuff that could happen within someone else’s head, he had a chance of achieving what he came for. He practically gave no notice to the fact ‘fake church’ was shot as he didn’t even know him nor was he a innocent person, he had more important matters at hand, an excuse to have some fun. Majima originally started to break out laughing however he suddenly started to dance for a couple of seconds while humming a tune.
1582160381575.gif
Majima then started to speak “Of course ya leave all the exciting and fun parts last” before standing up properly and running to the top floor, baseball bat and Tantō at hand, to catch the wannabe assassin.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @TopFloor​

Last edited:
Taking aim at the huge bronze machine firing bursts of energy at his comrade, Saburo repeatedly fired his sniper rifle at the same point, by sheer coincidence hitting an ebb point in it's deflector shields and bringing them down for 2 minutes as the generators recharged. The Dalek turned it's attention to the assassin, furious and gleeful at the same time. The human had brought down it's shielding, without that the human forces explosives could breach it's compromised casing. "EXTERMINATE!" It screeched, firing repeatedly at the man below. The first two shots were dodged but the next 3 were all hits, the plasma rounds burning through him like a hot knife through butter. The alien war machine floated over him, assuming him to be dead, Sticking all his sticky grandes together, he activated one of them and threw it hard at the Dalek, the grenades sticking to it's casing. "Get fucked..." He spat out blood then collapsed, dead.

"Emergency, casi- The alien didn't get to finish it's sentence before all siz of the grenades detonated, blowing it's top off as the mutant flailed helplessly, having sustained critical injuries as it too died in the revenge attack, not too far away from it's killer.

======= Saburo Kusanagi: Deceased due to 3 plasma gunshot wounds to chest. Dalek Scout 7570 Gamma: Deceased, massive explosion whilst energy shields were deactivated ruptured the casing, causing fatal injuries to operator. ======

-Caboose's mind, Transference Complete-

042.png

"Where are we?!" Inlei stated, arriving in the same room as Fake Church, O'Malley and the others. He remembered this intense pain washing over him like a tidal wave, then he woke up here. Concentrating for a moment, the Quantum Cube appeared in his hand. He disliked conversing with Krop'taur at the best of times, but the demon trapped within the puzzle box might hold answers or at least have a better idea of what was going on than he did. "We are in the mind of another..." Krop'taur stated. "I know nothing more. But we were taken, perhaps to return we must escape this man's mind." The demonic entity stated, being honest which annoyed it since it liked to know more, he had fought in the War in Heaven and was banished to the flaming pits of the inferno with Lucifer himself, a fallen angel of god should not be so... powerless.

"What Magesterium trickery is this, I smell their dank treacherous seed in this foul work..." The dark-haired boy stated, amber eyes shining with golden light similar to the cube in his hand, trying to access the collective consciousness of Prana that was part of the cube, the prison that held the demon was sentient and it might be able to give him answers. "I doubt this has anything to do with the damned Magesterium, Inlei. Even with their hypocritical usage of "magic" despite their persecution and execution towards anyone else who would use that power, they are incapable of sending anyone into the minds of others, if they could there would be a literal Thought Police. Your world would never be free again if they did that." Krop'taur snarked, he had little care or time for the dictatorial religious organization that ruled the child's world. Freedom was all he wanted, to conquer and destroy again, to teach these pathetic children of God to worship a new lord.

He heard the evil laughter of the man in black armour, a little surprised since it looked a lot more advanced than even Magesterium prototypes and the death of Church, not that Inlei knew him.

011.png

The cube began spinning as a bright beam of orange light erupted from Inlei's other hand, carving into the metal and melting it, missing O'Malley by inches. "Shit!" The warlock cursed, he had not yet gained total accuracy with his Eldritch Magic, he rarely used it in his world. "Wonderful aim..." The demon snarked. Ignoring the entity's comment, he followed Sora, not really knowing what was going on but that man was a danger to them all.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @peopleattackingomalley

One Piece Luffy Gear Second Wallpaper Engine.jpg

"Damn it! Looks like I have to fight him offensively! Maybe if I entered Gear Second then I should beat him easily!" Luffy pumps his blood rapidly with his legs to kick start the process which in turn, increases the speed of his blood flow, thus providing more oxygen and nutrients to various parts of his body which makes him faster and much stronger.

"Gomu Gomu no..." Luffy jumps up in the air as he is aggressively approaching O'Malley. He uses his Busōshoku Haki in conjunction with Gear Second to ignite his arm and strike his opponent, creating an explosion upon contact. "Red Hawk!"

"Goddamn!" Lucky's inner voice would have clung to Lucky for comfort by now, if it had arms. "Look at that! They're blowing each other the fuck up! It's all a battle royale over whose fault it is! Lucky, are you sure you want to proceed?"

Lucky's lips were pressed together in a downtrodden frown. The last time he heard an explosion like that, it was in the last few seconds of him being innocent, and all of them being friendly towards him. He couldn't stress it enough, it was his own fault. "Toffee would want us to be murdering each other, wouldn't he?" He asked himself coldly. "Suppose he is just waiting for me to kill meself out of guilt. Voice, I can't let him win against me. Let's find that O'Malley."

"But as soon as we're free, everyone will just come after you!" The voice fretted. "To say nothing of what Toffee will have planned for you next..."

The rabbit went quiet, watching the windows flash as they fired their weapons. Who knows who was dead now. And then there was the chilling realization that it was probably the strongest people surviving the shootout. Honestly, Lucky could have just turned around and fled. But then they would never leave here. He could never have a chance against Toffee.

"We just...We can't go in that building. Come on. Help me find a way around it." The rabbit suggested quietly.

"Um? What about your lost weapon?" The voice reminded him. "You'll have to go in there to get your paw back, won't you?"

Sora’s side:

Sora missed a few ice shots causing him to resort to “Gravity” magic, allowing him to force an opponent down to the ground or remove all weight from their bodies, eventually letting them explode in space.

“Get back here!” Sora dodges and reflects a few shots by hitting them back at O’Malley; Eventually, he’s joined by this purple haired looking guy following him. “Who are you?”

Back with Rex.

Rex have been protecting Caboosing for awhile either, blocking or moving him out of the way of gun fire.
“This is getting us nowhere” Rex proceeds to transform his legs into the “Rex Ride” for some faster transportation
AC51AC93-A017-4CF6-9761-90E6F74E6EC6.jpeg

“Hang on tight, it’s gonna get a little bumpy.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionParadox FactionParadox

1582248289919.png

"But that's not fair!" Megumin cried, pounding against Rex with her weak little fists. "Why does everyone else get to use their powers except for me?" Her brows furrowed and angry tears formed. "I've been waiting for a chance to use my precious Explosion forever! You don't want me suffering from Explosion withdrawal, do you?"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Last edited:
166.png

"My name is Inlei, good to meet you." He stated, keeping pace with Sora quite well, the cube was floating behind him and keeping up quite easily. "Have you got any idea on what's going on here? I just arrived, I was in my bedroom one moment then the next I was here." Inlei's dark hair flew like a cloak in the wind, his school uniform was quite neat and tidy considering everything. "This isn't working Inlei, you need to find that man and stop him!" The demon spat in his head, the teenager nodding. "I'm going to use some of my power to try and locate that man in black armour." Grabbing the cube, the indigio-haired man seemed to disappear in a flash of golden light, using it's power to teleport to another dimension. He was still present in the building, invisible to everyone who didn't have psionic or magical powers of their own, his astral self phased through walls like a ghost as he began searching for O'Malley at speed, memorizing the layout of this place with eidetic memory.

026.png

It took a moment but he found the man in armour and reappeared as if out of nowhere, firing another beam of energy at his sniper rifle, intending to disarm him.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Price's attempt at finding at least Caboose was fruitless. The Reds aren't allowed to go near him, apparently. Which, thinking about it, makes sense. Caboose is fighting them in reality after all. Still, it would have been nice to have been told where Caboose was. Given the helpfulness of the Reds at the moment, he doubts they'll actually know or care to divulge that information. Caboose does see them as complete idiots in his mind, which isn't too far from the truth. Sarge does still like Friends, even this far in what Price assumes to be the future. He waved them off, instead focusing on the others. "No luck so far," he said to the other woman, who he hasn't learned the name of yet.

Kassandra had scouted an empty room not far ahead, suggesting to scout it out despite it seeming empty. "Right," John nodded. The group moved passed the Reds, hearing some noise coming from it. It was quite clearly a song, judging by the rhythm it carried. As they got closer, it was definitely a song. Sounded like, what's his name? Phil... Phil something. John can't quite place the name, but he recognizes it. So, of course, who else would be lounging on their ass doing jack shit while they tried to find O'Malley, listening to a song from Price's time? None other than Michael de Santa. Someone shot the speakers, another kicked the American as he was lounging in his chair. Price didn't much care what happened there. There was enough of them trying to search that adding one more won't make much of a difference.

Price turned from that commotion, instead going back out into the open area. As he started, Corvo made the suggestion to cause a ruckess to drag O'Malley out of hiding. "Alright, whaddya have in mind-" he was interrupted by... Caboose? It's Caboose's voice, anyhow, and walking back into the open area would show it looked like Caboose, too. But, the way he talked was nothing like the kid in reality. Guess this is how he sees himself, an intellectual above others. He called for the Reds to gather to him, and although Price isn't a Red, he went, wanting to hear what the kid had to say. Caboose then called upon the cowardly Reds to help find O'Malley. Finally, things are starting to pick up.

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, things picked up pretty quickly. Not-Church, and John could tell because he was regarding Caboose positively, was running his mouth when a sniper shot rang through the room, taking out the... memory? "Bloody hell!" Price exclaimed, putting his head down and getting into cover. Peeking his head out would reveal the very same rogue A.I. they are looking for. Immediately, people kicked into gear. Corvo used his powers to start towards O'Malley, and the weird robot thing started climbing walls and elegantly making his way to the A.I. Unfortunately, a bunch of other people thought it would be a genius idea to do that as well. Some random asshole with a baseball bat, in particular. Price knew he couldn't get there as fast as they could, sans the bat guy, so he opted to do the smart thing and lay down suppressing fire, playing defense. John left cover, knelt, raised his weapon towards O'Malley's ledge, and began laying down controlled bursts onto his last known position. He trusted the robot and Corvo not to get themselves killed, but the others? He had no hope. He would take care not to shoot his allies, nonetheless. He's done this before. Price's fire on the A.I. and the impending assault of superpowered individuals and one asshole with a bat should protect the Captain from any undue sniper shots. Should.

Benedict would merely keep his plastered smile on as Caboose denied his offer.
“Ah.....we’ll see what the future holds.”
But it wouldn’t last long for something to happen...Church got shot.
“Ah.....Caboose, this is what happens when you deny a deal....I start taking things.” He would say coldly as he kicked Church’s lifeless body. Tex then barked some orders but Benedict was already one step ahead.....he needed to protect his future property at all costs. He pulled out his pistol and fired wildly at O’Malley.
“ATTENTION EVERYONE! WE MUST PROTECT MY STOCKS!”
Benedict would say into his megaphone as Josh, now clad in his helmet, attempted to leap onto Caboose and pin him to the ground for safety.
“HONK!” Josh would say as Benedict kept firing.
“Ah....you little demon.....how tricky indeed, but all tricks can be stopped.....ah yes....with a grenade.” Benedict would calmly state as he tossed a grenade at O’Malley

Users who are viewing this thread