1582048107627.png

Majima awoke slowly to find himself in a boring and uninspired room, as he looked around he simply sighed as he only agreed to this adventure to quench his boredom and possibly do something completely unique. As he stood up, he realised his baseball bat was laying on the floor next to him, which gives him the idea to search through his pockets, he manages to find his trusty Tantō. He laughs before speaking out loud to himself "Yer would think they would understand first impressions matter." as he walked towards some sort of walkway after noticing the gathering of people. Majima started to make a loud and exaggerated yawn once he entered the office. "Haw?" he remarks after noticing the blue armoured guy "and who are ya exactly?".

[Open for Interaction]
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Walkway/Office People​

90-905617_lobo-dc.png

Lobo

He looked at Tex and then at the false Red's. Putting a hole in one of them wasn't worth getting his pay docked. He stepped off his motorcycle and snapped his fingers and it floated back a distance independent of the Czarnian.
"Alright alright didn't need a whole fraggin' monologue!"
He groaned. But at least one of the geeks had a lead to give despite how obnoxiously spineless they were.
"Sure... Friends."
He said sarcastically walking off to the empty room. Hopefully that AI would show up soon so he could get his payment and then go relax on his own private beach with some babes.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@EmptyRoom​

"Hey! Dick!", the operator yells seeing Michael clearly enjoying his peace. The moment Llen pulled out a weapon and had shot the radio, the boy suddenly jumped and clasped his ears to the loud bang, letting out a wince through his helmet. Umbra, in reaction to seeing his operator in pain from the sudden loud noise, reaches over to Llen and slaps the pistol out of her hand in one quick motion.

The operator let's out a sigh as he shakes his head, "That was unnecessary." Looking at the pistol and Llen, and then at Umbra. "I appreciate the concern buddy, but, that was rude, even if she was the enemy a few moments ago." The taller frame crosses its arms, clearly not very happy with the reply it received from the operator instead of a thanks, but alas, it shakes its head with a nod and crosses its arms.

The operator turns back to Micheal, giving his foot a sudden kick with his own.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
@GuysByMichael

1582059418845.png

318a01d0eac8bb7419c3bdf711e1a1c8.gif

Aloy's Focus could pick up an oil trail leading to the "empty room"

Watching others make their way toward the room, Aloy finished reading information about others. But not too long after, she could hear loud music and the strange man Michael was just relaxing with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"So much for the oil trail.."

Aloy sighed a bit.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla "Empty" Room squad
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Aloy's weapons and other equipment:

Bows, Spear, Sling, Full Medical Pouch, Sniper Rifle, throwing knife, ammo, throwing knives and more.
Focus
Overrider

Attachments

• 1582059452185.png
    1582059452185.png
    33 KB · Views: 0
"I ask questions because I don't know what it is going on but if you want me to stop asking questions then I will do that..." Raven said as she feels like asking questions could be a waste of time as well as others. "You can tag along with me if you like... I won't mind having a partner to look out for me..." She said as she smirked.

"Besides, it seems like I got my powers back but it seems like I could be dreaming..." She said.

Chungchangching Chungchangching

After Rex talks with Lana & Eric, and Sora gets done comforting Megumin, the two meet up with each other again. “Sora.” “Rex.” “How’s Megumin?” “Doing good so far. Anything about Lana or info about Lucky?” “Nope”

The two look down at the news that Lucky is still gone and wants to be alone, “C’mon, he wouldn’t want us to Mope around like this. Besides, we got an A.I to stop!” “Right!”

after agreeing to getting their act together. They finally reach the office of Caboose and asks them to state their business. “Look, Caboose. You may not know this, but you’ve infected by something called the A.I, if we don’t take care of it, eventually it’s gonna kill everyone; including, us, your friends. We need your help”

1582069290827.png
Megumin | Red Team | CS | Previous Post

Unbelievable. Megumin felt her blood boil; not because the fake Church insulted her, but because there really was someone that didn't like Explosion! But before she could do or say anything to him, the others convinced the fake Church that they were friends of Caboose. As they walked past, Megumin stuck her tongue out at the fake Church.

At this point, Megumin was dying at the thought of using Explosion, but held off so she could use it on target practice, being O'Malley. She pushed her way to the front of the gathering. "We were told that there is something called an A.I. corrupting your mind, and we've been tasked to destroy it." Megumin quickly struck a pose (picture above). "Point me to this beast, and I will destroy it with one cast of my beautiful Explosion!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Everyone_near_Caboose

"I'm sorry, but this place isn't for sale. My humblest apologies," "Caboose" replied to Benedict with a small bow. "Although, you do make very enticing offers." He continued off his previous statement. When Odessa would ask if he was the master of this place, Caboose nodded. "Yes. I am, as you would call it, the 'master' of this realm. And, you may come in, don't mind the black dust you're covered in," Caboose said in response to Captain Falcon as he quickly ran back out.

"Yeah, and fuck you fucking dicklord bitch! I say whatever the fuck I fucking want, because I'm Caboose's Goddamn best friend you dick bitch loser sniffer!" The Fake Church shouted to Captain Falcon, clearly not pleased with what he was saying.

"I am Caboose. And who might you be?" The Blue armored individual asked in response to Majima, before turning to Luffy. "And no, I did not take your powers." He said, then proceeding to address Rex and Megumin. "Yes... you're from the outside." Caboose said, lowering his head. "I am aware of who you're talking about, but.... I'm afraid that I do not know where they are. Have you tried communicating with the Reds?" He asked.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Chungchangching Chungchangching Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts StaidFoal StaidFoal Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara GearBlade654 GearBlade654 P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @Walkway

"THE FUCK!?" Michael shouted as Llen suddenly shot his speakers, sparks flying out of them once the bullet connected. He turned to face Llen with a snarl as she started asking where they were. "I don't fuckin' know, you crazy bitch! Why the fuck are you shooting my speakers like a GODDAMN MANIAC!??!?!?!?"

"BOTH OF YOU, CALM THE FUCK DOWN!"
Tex shouted as she stepped in between both Llen and Michael, the latter looked about ready to shoot about twenty separate bullets right into Llen's skull. However, he backed off, exhaling sharply.

"Yeah, no, there ain't jackshit here. 'Cept for, ya know, crazy bitches who go shootin' fuckin' speakers." Michael replied with a glare towards Llen, arms crossed. "Anyways..." Michael said with a sigh. "Have you guys had any luck finding that O'Maddy O'Daddy whateverthefuck his name is?"

"Nope. I would ask if you had, but clearly you were more occupied with laying out and sulking in the depths of an idiot's mind." Tex replied, a deep snarl evident in her voice.

"Hey, in my defense!" Michael began as he lifted a finger. "I thought I'd heard some shit comin' in through here, so I went to check it out. When I saw nothin', I just decided to treat myself to some alone time, which as you can see, didn't really work out that well." Michael said as he gestured to his broken speaker set with both hands. He then turned to face the operator, who he'd notice kick him earlier, but had ignored him at the time. "By the way, don't fuckin' kick me again, you fuck." He said as he stuck an accusative finger in his face.

Riven Riven Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials ManyFaces ManyFaces Venom Snake Venom Snake @OpenArea

Eric

"Unfortunatelyyyy, we haven't stumbled across them. Perhaps the other group has had better luck in meeting them," I reply to Caboose on his question about the Reds. "But, we have brought two of your good friends~" A flick of my paw motions to Sun-Head and Fake-Church. "They were the ones who lead us to your office."

I close my eyes and calmly stretch my neck. "Caboose, we must quiet down your neighbor. He's been quite the disturbance to your friends. I fear for them. That O'Malley may end up pushing them away..." The mask of a frown is donned, and I continue with a sour mood. Very, very sour. "Even though you may not know where he is, we need to find him somehow before a disaster strikes. We need your help to track down the Reds and finally O'Malley himself. And if it comes down to it, we need you to defeat him."

A shining grin cuts through the grim atmosphere like a paper being torn.

"I know you'd be able to do it for us!"

--
Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Caboose; Sun-Head & Fake-Church mentioned)

At this point, the chill was unbearable. Lucky had resorted to curling up for heat. Once again, he couldn't escape from the knowledge that this was his fault. The others weren't hopeless, they just liked to keep their heads in the clouds. Lucky must have had his shoved his head up his ass, forced to breathe his own methane, or maybe he had been seated next to a gas leak on the plane, in order to think that he could just become a Blue prisoner without Toffee having anything to say about it.

Toffee still had plenty left to say, as a matter of fact. "Look at you. Pathetic. Dreading. Come on. You know you'll only reach me if you kill all of them." The raptor kept hissing into his ears. It made Lucky shiver. The only other time he was sealed up with more than one or two only people to beat? Well, he could at least say they were around the same size, physique, and durability. Van Tastic was an asshole, but he made sure the seven contestants were evenly matched, and wouldn't actually, permanently kill each other unless he wanted them to. It was in this turn of events that Lucky realized he'd taken Van Tastic's generosity for granted. Toffee was probably ecstatic right now, preparing popcorn or fried bugs, whatever the fuck a lizard man snacked on while he watched a soft-bodied rabbit get ripped apart by the people whose lives he accidentally ruined. Toffee would not spawn magical floating weapons for Lucky to whack them away with. Toffee would not grant him any special power. The only positive thing Toffee wouldn't do was that Toffee wouldn't be filming Lucky's death. Possibly.

"You know your fuckup will be immortalized." Toffee pointed out. "If you get out of this, no biggie. I will just place a considerable bounty on your head, one that nobody in their right mind would resist. Even after I have buried you, clogged your veins with potent fluid, the one to bring you to me will remember you. I will remember you. I will use all of your tombs as examples." Lucky could feel Toffee's rotten breath on his cheek. "You won't have dignified funerals. I will simply bury you all parallel to the runway. Your graves will be the first thing the next recruits see, and the first thing they will think of if they even CONSIDER turning against me. And you will be at the head of the pack."

"I-I'll fight you to the end..." Lucky whimpered.

"Good luck, then." Toffee growled. "Good luck fighting all of my associates, surviving long enough to make it to me. Good luck getting past all your 'friends' in the first place. Oh, wait...Aren't rabbits' feet supposed to carry good luck? Tsk, tsk, tsk..." With a low, hum-like chuckle, Toffee left Lucky alone.

"Wait, come back!..."

When Toffee taunted him, Lucky felt a little spirit come back. As though he was kindling the fire keeping Lucky going. When he was gone...well, then what?

Last edited:
“These people really are something else...” Snake continues to just watch everyone, not truly wishing to get involved in anything.

A maskless Ren, now standing behind Snake—however, not too close—, just looks at everyone angrily. Who knows why? Perhaps he didn't unleash his rage and resentment enough, and there's still a lot left within him. Ren's hotblooded face, and his veins bulging. He looks like... This :angryfrown:

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan.PNG
"Yeah, I learned to stop asking questions after the 4th time this happened," I remarked then she asked me if I wanted her to stop with the questions and being the kind-hearted person that I am. I said "Nah, you can keep doing that if you want. It doesn't bother me. . . that much." I might be an edgy bitch who says sick twisted shit for kicks but that doesn't mean I have to be so damn grim all the time and I gotta say, I like this girl enough to tolerate being with her. She's not hurting anybody other than mildly annoying me so she's fine.

She offered a tag along with me and I slightly smiled.

"Yeah, uh, sure. And why not check to see if your powers are there?"
----------------------
Interactions:

1582088237078.png
Slamacow smile.PNG
I was playing with my weapons after the magically reappeared in my inventory. If I had to guess it's because we're in his mind. Anything can happen here! Anyway, back to the situation. I squeezed my way into the front of the crowd of non-blocky people and smiled at Caboose. I noticed he seemed more serious compared to my time with him in the Blue Base or it's just my imagination.​

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Collective Inability

As Red Riding Hood (and presumably the rest of you) walked past the Fake Reds and moved into the room in the back, you could hear a faint song playing from the room...

Many of you probably wouldn’t recognize it, but the few of you that did probably knew it was Phil Collins’ hit: “I Don’t Care Anymore”. But... what was a classic 80’s song like that doing playing in a place like this? Well, as you entered the room, your answer was soon found.

giphy.gif

There, before all of you, laid none other than Michael de Santa, with a glass of whiskey in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other, and the 80s song playing full blast on some rather large speakers he’d set up. He was in the middle of taking a sip from the aforementioned glass as you entered, and he seemed too relaxed to even notice any of you.​

And... it was then that Red Riding Hood lowered her scissors and just looked on in confusion as to what they had found. This guy... Was just laying around, listening to some music, and minding his own business. For some reason, Red Riding Hood found this aptly amusing - and she just broke into a short period of intensive laughter. "Oh my god... It's worse than I thought, isn't it..." She said to herself through her laughter, releasing one hand from her scissors and then relocated it to her head as she just laughed it off. She was about to just leave the guy alone, until...
"Excuse me, but where are we?"
He seemed to ignore her because of the music, so she quickly drew a pistol and shot the music playing device, before asking again.
"Where the hell are we?!"
Children... Red Riding Hood saw and just glared on in 'what the hell', as this peaceful environment was quickly destroyed. "Hey, what was that for? Can't you just let a guy relax in times like these?" She said simply - despite knowing full well they couldn't at these stake; yet here 'he' was! Red Riding Hood honestly couldn't agree more - everything that was just ended with a simple gunshot was a simple 'me too, buddy' agreement. As Red Riding Hood looked over to the culprit like 'I'll have to get to you later', they promptly heard 'this' happen as a result.
"THE FUCK!?" Michael shouted as Llen suddenly shot his speakers, sparks flying out of them once the bullet connected. He turned to face Llen with a snarl as she started asking where they were. "I don't fuckin' know, you crazy bitch! Why the fuck are you shooting my speakers like a GODDAMN MANIAC!??!?!?!?"

"BOTH OF YOU, CALM THE FUCK DOWN!"
Tex shouted as she stepped in between both Llen and Michael, the latter looked about ready to shoot about twenty separate bullets right into Llen's skull. However, he backed off, exhaling sharply.

"Yeah, no, there ain't jackshit here. 'Cept for, ya know, crazy bitches who go shootin' fuckin' speakers." Michael replied with a glare towards Llen, arms crossed. "Anyways..." Michael said with a sigh. "Have you guys had any luck finding that O'Maddy O'Daddy whateverthefuck his name is?"

"Nope. I would ask if you had, but clearly you were more occupied with laying out and sulking in the depths of an idiot's mind." Tex replied, a deep snarl evident in her voice.

"Hey, in my defense!" Michael began as he lifted a finger. "I thought I'd heard some shit comin' in through here, so I went to check it out. When I saw nothin', I just decided to treat myself to some alone time, which as you can see, didn't really work out that well." Michael said as he gestured to his broken speaker set with both hands. He then turned to face the operator, who he'd notice kick him earlier, but had ignored him at the time. "By the way, don't fuckin' kick me again, you fuck." He said as he stuck an accusative finger in his face.
Red Riding Hood listened on as all of this just came on up as a result of what this infant did - kids these days don't have any respect! She'll have to see to that later, but not 'now' - there's more important things to do! It seems like he too doesn't like the culprit in this very moment, and he said that he heard something coming in here - but it didn't look to be anything. Red Riding Hood began thinking. "Wait, so you heard something come in here..." She began. "But... it looks like there's nothing here...? Geez - if he 'is' here, he must be reaally good at hiding." She commented in utmost disappointment - she did 'not' like where this was going. It was hard enough to even track down where it was, not - in extension - where they're hiding! "I mean, we did talk to some sort of 'mind doubles' of the Red fellas, I think? They pointed us to over here - I wanna bet they saw you come in here, so we came to check it out. And now here we are, so in other words, your guess is as good as ours!" Red Riding Hood managed a shrug, with so many questions and not enough answers - maybe they'll at least find 'something' of use. She glanced to the broken speakers. "...Maybe we could re-purpose some of those parts for something, if any of us are even capable of doing that?" She thought aloud.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious, confident
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (3/4 uses left), sniper rifle, pistol (X2), grenade (X3), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Try to help find "O'Malley", investigate the empty room
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Nearby/In Group: @OpenArea

Last edited:
  • In a blink, Travis and Pauling were both transported into Caboose's mind palace. Pauling was...naturally apprehensive of the idea. God knows she's been around enough crackpot engineering to tell crazy genius apart from...well, just plain crazy. And the folks on Red team certainly weren't geniuses. Their contraption appeared to have worked, at least, and Travis was stoked. "Hey, I recognize this map too!" he grinned, wandering around the main area and knocking his hand against one of the metal pillars, "Fuck if I remember what it's called though..." Travis shrugged, and his hands fell neutral at his sides. Though...he felt something. Something that was missing before. "No way," he gasped, whipping the beam katana off his belt and into action,

tumblr_o46dqwqyEK1uz11vfo1_500.gif

"No fuckin' way! God I missed you, baby!" Travis triumphantly laughed, holding his signature weapon at his side, rarin' to kick some ass, "Let's go find that O'Malley son of a bitch and put 'im in his place!" the otaku assassin exclaimed, only to be put in check by his handler.

"With a slow, thorough search around the perimeter, Travis," Miss Pauling calmly interjected, snapping on her violet helmet and loading her favourite shotgun, "We're inside a crazy, juiced-up supersoldier's fragile psyche, and I don't wanna take any chances when a bloodthirsty ai could be hiding literally anywhere. Besides, everyone else ran off. Looking around here we can cover more ground more quickly," Pauling finished, pumping her shotgun once. Travis grunted and rolled his eyes, but wore an amicable smile nonetheless. "Can't say no to a lady, can I?" Miss Pauling smiled, and side-by-side the two of them set about patrolling the main area.

@interactable

"Let's see..." Raven concentrated on her mind to activate her powers in which dark matter has appeared floating above her hands, it works. "It works..." She said happily.

"I forgot to mention, do you have powers you want to show me?" She asked.

Chungchangching Chungchangching

“Whatever, I never really liked that song anyway.”
Lilith got up and out of the corner of her eye she noticed something strange in the corner of the room.
”What is that thing?” She said with a concerned look on her face she slowly and found...

Last edited:
Lana

I followed Eric into the room and looked around. Even though I looked, I didn’t pay attention to any of it. I kept hearing different names be tossed around. Caboose, Sunhead, O’Malley. All I knew was that the O’Malley guy was apparently bad, but was that really true? Usually people in stories have a reason to be bad. If they don’t thats just lazy writing!

“I don’t know who this O’Malley guy is, but don’t you guys think we could just end this peacefully...?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Benedict's face grew a look of disgust as Caboose turned him down,
"Ah ah ah Mister Caboose, there's a reason why my offers are...so enticing." Benedict would say with a gleam in his eye as his skin was now, if anyone noticed, one-fifteenth of a darker shade of white as he tanned.
"Ah...if you accept my offer, I'll throw in rights to use the community pool for...five minutes....no more, no less." Benedict would declare, the art of business is never easy, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made to get the best deal, and Benedict knew that...even if he was going to miss those five minutes deeply. Josh as well gasped at the proposition, it was an amazing deal on both ends....even he couldn't use the pool for five minutes let alone at all! Even if he never used it though, he felt Benedicts pain, five minutes is not a small amount of time after all.

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"YES! Thanks!" Falcon steps into the office once again happily "Man, If space heaven is anywhere like this, I'd pray to die sooner to bask in it's professional glory." Falcon's admiration for the office by Fake Church's onslaught of profanities "Sir, sir please.There is no need for this. I have no intention to make a move on your boss. There is no need for you to be threatened by my. But I will warn you, if you keep verbally attacking me and my hearing tubes, I will have to take matters into my own hands. And I do not want to have to do that. For I have been frustrated for the past hour and this is me on the verge of snapping. I do not want to snap. So please, cease the profanities. Or will have to cease them myself." Falcon responds with an awkward tone of calmness

”Speak to the Reds? Got it!”

Odessa would turn and head out of the office. Choosing to start flying, Odessa would use her eagle sight to look for any Reds that she can see. Specifically any odd Reds. She would fly around the place, just for the sake of flying, keeping an eye out.

"I see..." Luffy said as he isn't sure if the man in blue is telling the truth or not. "Do you know someone who is responsible for stealing our powers?" He asked.

"And you better not be lying or you will pay for what you have done for experimenting on us!" He said as a warning.

"Aye, I should not have gone out all this way..." Lucky thought he knew the way back to the others, but found nothing to indicate he was going back the way he came.

Why would he be venturing back, if he believed everyone hated him now? Well, Lucky had a new friend to thank for that.

There he laid, all alone, when somebody new came to him. "What are you doing layin' there like a sick slug?" The voice asked. "This is no way to prepare for war!"

"...Perhaps I realize that it will be over in fifteen seconds flat?" Lucky moped.

"Come on, you, you're Lucky O'Chopper!" The presence pointed out. "Wasn't your first act upon meeting Lana bragging about your bout in Hell?"

"I'm gonna be goin' back to hell as soon as any of them see me." Lucky snarled. "I'd rather freeze to death out here."

"Dude. You fought an extemely buff lion and made it out ALIVE. If you can do that, you can EASILY take down everyone else!"

"But we were PROVIDED weapons then!" Lucky groaned. "When we're back in Blood Gulch, I'll be completely defenseless!"

"So steal some! You've already made the Red and Blue teams your mortal enemies. How much lower could you sink, right?" The presence replied cheerfully.

"Yeah, you're right about that. But I don't even know how to work any of the guns there." Lucky began to flop forward on his tummy.

"So you'll let everyone turn on you, and kill you, just because you're unconfident in your ability to pull the trigger?" The presence snarked, its brow furrowing. "Toffee's right. You're pathetic."

Instantly, Lucky hopped to his feet, snorting like a bull in indignation. "I am NOT PATHETIC!" He shouted. "I have a canyon full'o enemies now, but it was for a good reason!"

Seeing that it had successfully fanned the flames, the voice grinned. "See? You still have it in you!"

Thanks to the voice pointing it out, Lucky studied his own, tense position, and grinned. "Hah! You're right! Those nancies didn't ruin me after all! I can still blast each and every one of them!...But I still need a weapon, and I need to be the first to get one when we escape."

"Well, you can't just hide here until you've got a weapon." The presence replied. "At the very least, you should get your paw back from that muscular fellow. Then you can start whittling them down spiritually-or consciously, whatever you'll call it-and then you'll be ready to kill whoever makes it back physically!"

"I will say, this is the one time I haven't been excited to enter a shootout, bein' so outnumbered and all..." Lucky kicked at the ground. "Whoever you are, could you walk with me? You know, since you're the one person who hasn't been threatenin' me with violence?"

"I was hoping you would ask. Let's go!" Together-sort of-the bunny and his brand new, self-made friend started back to the main points of Caboose's head. They didn't get very far before something bugged Lucky, and he felt compelled to ask, "Say, what do you look like, and what's your name? You want me to call you 'laddie', or 'lassie'?"

The friend replied with a laugh, "How am I supposed to know? You haven't decided any of that yet!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back