Lealan begins to laugh at Lucky and his ultimatum. "Hahahahaha. You really think you are the only one affected my this place?. Normally, I would have killed the others for looking at me wrong. And besides that, I was planning on turning on whatever group was weakest by the end of this anyway."
She calms herself. "Anyway, you did defend me earlier, so for that you get a pass, little morsel. I'm not going to kill ypu just yet. There is so much more killing to be had. Like Lana for instance. Maybe I'll see why the stupid looking man wanted to eat her so badly." Lealan leers at Lucky, waiting for a response.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

Lucky's ears perked, his jaw dropping. "So...you were never me friend...never anyone's friend..." The affection, the reassuring, the offering him a position in her crew...all a lie. He should have been angry, but he was actually impressed. "How did you do it? How did you fake being my friend, while I thought you were mine for real?...Well, then, maybe it's a good thing I betrayed you." The rabbit snarled. "As soon as we're out of this mind, as soon as the main event continues...You can expect more bullets in your shoulder, Lassie. Your skull, even. Consider our friendship over, if it was ever real. You can tell that to everyone else, too. From now on, it's myself against everyone. You'll all pay for making me soft. Especially you, and Lana. Rex as well. Whoever your crew is, they'll thank me for disposing of a fucking retarded, stalking bitch like you. I don't know how freaks like you could ever get a crew, anyway. Or are they just a figment of your imagination? Your family, maybe? Or are they imaginary, too?" He kept watching Lealan's face for a look of heartbreak, a tell that it was time to stop. His voice was wavering, and his eyes were misting over. "Please, lassie, just leave...make me stop..." He had to keep reminding himself that this was for the greater good. "I should have let Josh kill you, lassie. We should never have been assigned together." He took notice of a weakened wall right behind her. "Now, to make sure you stop followin' me..." He slammed the heaviest pipe he could lift against the wall, until it fell on Lealan, the bricks perfectly enclosing her. As soon as things started to collapse, Lucky darted in the opposite direction from where he'd come.

He could see the bridge coming into view. Rather than be satisfied by his triumph over his stalker, his head was spinning. What the hell was happening? One moment, he was yelling at everyone for being his friend. Now, he was faced with the reality that, however things ended here, whoever was still alive would instantly turn against him. For that matter...did either of them even mean what they said? Was Lealan just trying to get a rise out of him? Was Lucky just speaking out of a fractured consciousness? Would he actually...kill Lana?

Yes. Yes he would. He had to. He had managed to fuck over every single relationship he had in Blood Gulch, and it was kill or be killed in his eyes.

Suddenly, he felt a shiver in his step, and his heartbeat seemed irregular. This...No, no. He wasn't terrified. This was just shock wearing off. Lucky rubbed his legs, then carried on. But nothing was taken care of.

As he crosses the bridge, Lucky stealthily slunk past all his new enemies, his eyes wide. Once upon a time, quite a few of them were teammates.

He weaved around the imaginary neighborhoods, ending up in a whole new mental wasteland. This time, Lucky was careful; he dusted away his footprints with his tail, and kept stopping to wipe blood away from his wound.

Eventually, Lucky was surrounded by absolutely nothing. Just his cloud of hot wrath. Now he could be alone with his...dread.

"Fuck, she's so pissed at me..." Lucky waddled on autonomously. "I just hope I got through to her. This is something I need to do alone. I'm gonna need the practice." He struggled to calculate just how many people despised him now. Toffee, Lealan, Lana, Rex, Pearl, Megumin, Sora, Benedict...Oh, Tex probably loathed him now, to say nothing of Tucker...He had Umbra against him now, that was gonna be fun...Luffy....Poor Luffy...Captain Falcon...Donut, Sarge, pretty much all the Red Team soldiers...

As soon as they would be released from Caboose's mind, Lucky would have one hell of a time escaping for long enough to arm himself.

But wait...Eric?

Did Eric hate him?

Possibly, by extension, considering that Lana hated him now...but Eric could probably have killed him right then and there, and didn't seem remotely hurt when Lucky snapped at him.

"Of course! Eric can't care about what I did the same way Lana does. I still have a chance to smooth things over with him..."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

(Lucky is pretty much in the middle of nowhere now)

"This, this can't be bloody right..", the small teenager voice black suited figure muttered, pacing back and forth. "We're in Caboose's fricking head! How am I here!?", the young boy waves frantically at Umbra, "This can't be possible! It shouldn't be!"

The warframe nods as he looks down to his operator, understanding without need of a response. With that, the boy slaps the visor of his helmet in frustration before looking to Tex, "As much as it is indeed nice to be able to have our powers, it makes absolutely no sense to me how we don't have our powers out THERE, but not in here!"

Umbra reaches over with a hand, softly patting the Operator's right shoulder, as if to ease him. To which, the boy sighs, dropping his arms. The operator nods, to which Umbra moves his hand back to his side, moving over to pull out his Skiajati to enjoy the feeling of his most prized weapon. "We need to get this O'Malley guy quickly without hurting Caboose, huh?" The operator wipes a hand across his helmet's visor, "Well, let's do this, before we're all fricking doomed."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@PeopleByTex
@OpenForInteraction

1581958370301.png

318a01d0eac8bb7419c3bdf711e1a1c8.gif

Aloy was busy moving her Focus around as she looked at Kassandra's reacquired gear.
Her focus is readjusted as it starts listing off information about the spear, Kassandra's buddy Eagle, and much more.
Its also able to point out various points of interest, detect movement and people, along with machines and receive messages.

Aloy in turn also still felt the sniper rifle on her along with grenades, some throwing knives, but she was now carrying her medicine pouch, various slings, all her bows, her spear and much more.

Aloy moved her focus in the direction of the empty room Kassandra had pointed out.

As she turned back, she realized her Focus had updated on those she had met over time. The focus started to collect information about Kassandra, her eagle buddy and some others around her. Kassandra's Eagle reminded her of the day when she rode a machine as a horse and that was the closest animal pal she had.

She had hoped her Focus would give her a better direct path toward the AI, so she looked down for any traces of blood, machine parts or anything else

"Hey Kassandra and Captain Price, any luck? I'm checking my focus to see if it can give us at least some advantage to find this AI"

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Captain Price) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM) StaidFoal StaidFoal Veradana Veradana
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weapons on Aloy:
Bows, Spear, Sling, Full Medical Pouch, Sniper Rifle, throwing knife, ammo, throwing knives and more.
Focus
Overrider

Attachments

• 1581958409214.png
    1581958409214.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1581984748594.png
    1581984748594.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 0
As the rubble collapsed, Lealan activated her Matter Manipulator and Dig down. Her reinforced body not at all bothered by the debris falling upon her. With the extra wiggle room, she dig herself out. As soon as she was free, she looked around, noting that Lucky had run off, and hist trail was cleaned up shortly after. "Ssssssilly Rabbit is getting smarter. Hehehehehe! What a wonderful hunt!" She begins to walk in a direction at random.
"If this is all in the mind then..." She pulls out a grey and red sphere, summoning a hover super car. Climbing in, she drives off, dragging a rainbow blade out of the window, trailing a sparking cut in the ground.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

While he looked for shelter, Lucky kept thinking about how it would feel to be Eric's friend. Well, obviously, Lucky would have to apologize to him for going off at him, when he was pretty much innocent. And that was the first part he couldn't see himself getting over. He knew what to say, but could he say it? Imagine him, Lucky O'Chopper, the embodiment of Wrath, actually saying he was sorry! Alas, despite how ridiculous it felt to even practice saying "sorry", he knew it was for the greater good. He needed Eric, no way in hell could he handle over twenty people out for his blood by himself. If Eric could at least cover him while he raided the Blues' armory-the Blues, he figured, would hate him slightly less than the Reds-then Lucky would be in his debt for a lifetime.

Next, how he would balance friendship with Eric and rivalry with Toffee. Toffee absolutely needed to go down. This was his....well, mostly Lucky's, but his fault all the same. He pulled the strings for this. Just like how Eric didn't know that Lucky had betrayed everyone, Eric had no idea about Toffee. He would probably think Lucky insane, and then become his enemy as well. To prevent that, Lucky would have to tell Eric the story, but find a way to tell the truth without making himself the bad guy. Then again...Lana was Eric's closest. Anyone who was the bad guy to her would quickly become the bad guy to him.

If only there was a way to stop himself from being the bad guy. If only he could go back in time and stop himself. If only he could have made his motivations clear. If only-

"OOMPH! JESUS!"

Lucky had discovered an enormous crack in the ground. Could it have been? Only one way to find out. He carefully clambered across the abyss, taking notice of the rubble far below.

Sure enough, Lucky came across more and more destruction, stuff that only a huge monster could pull. And there was only one huge monster in this mindscape.

A criminal returns to the scene of the crime, right? Perhaps O'Malley would return to cause more destruction. Maybe, if Lucky was to live up to his name for once, he had even found O'Malley's resting quarters!

One could only hope, but it got a new idea to hatch inside Lucky's head. Someone's blood had to be shed. He didn't want it to be his, he couldn't risk trying to spill his ex-friends' blood, and he needed to get out of here in order to spill Toffee's...

Of course, what a clear solution!

Knowing that he could potentially end his war against everyone before it could begin, or deny them the satisfaction of killing him themselves, Lucky let a crooked grin slither across his face.

"I almost have you, O'Malley..."

Last edited:
1581978137510.png
Corvo Attano | Blue Team | CS | Previous Post

Despite looking completely unfazed by the plague rats, Sarge gave an answer: he didn't even know the name. Convinced this certain Sarge's mind was already melted, Corvo dispersed the rats, sending them scurrying away and out of sight. He remained silent while waiting for Price's question to be answered.​

1581990331064.png
Megumin | Red Team | CS | Previous Post

In the time of Megumin's excitement, another Church appeared and whacked the one who led the group, teaching Megumin all kinds of new words. She recalled Kazuma using some of those. The imaginary Church wanted proof that they were friends of Caboose, except Megumin knew almost nothing about him. Maybe... A smirk crawled to her lips, and Megumin walked up to the imaginary Church. "I know for a fact that Caboose loves Explosion, because there is nobody that doesn't love Explosion!"

Eric

I carefully pull Lana along after Sun-Head. She obviously doesn't want to separate from me again. That's okay. I enjoy being next to her. That's the one thing I can't lie about. My mind begins to wander after Sun-Head's words as we walk along. Did he say something about a 'Maverick the Badger?' My heart flutters- surely that confirms Caboose has his own version of me in his head! And 'Maverick?' What a nice name! I should steal it...

Our otherwise peaceful walk comes to an end when we reach a 'fancy office door' and Caboose's Church sends the real one off to dreamland with a quick THWACK! He blurts out a series of family-unfriendly expletives (ironic from a man with such a name), further demanding that we prove we're friends of Caboose. I smirk at the violent demeanor. This won't be as easy as convincing Sun-Head, and that's just how I like it.

The witch girl goes first. Though I can't say her choice in words are the wisest, I can appreciate her excitement. I wait for her to finish, then step forward.

"If you wish for us to prove that we're Caboose's friends, I would like to propose something..."

My arms are cast up in a grand flourish.

"A contest! You against us in a competition to see who's truly Caboose's best friend! Someone like you should have no problem with winning it. Is that not true, Church?"

I turn back to the muscular superhero that Caboose so dearly loves. No, not the fake one.

"Mr. All Might, was it? Would you like to show Church a real friend's attitude?"

--
Interactions:
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Fake Church)
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes (All Might)

Mentions:
StaidFoal StaidFoal (Megumin)

"Ohhh.... uhhh... we saw someone head into that room over there!" Yellow Grif exclaimed in response to Red Riding Hood as he pointed to the seemingly empty room behind them, which Kassandra had seen earlier.

"Yeah! W-w-we don't know anything else, though!" Simon exclaimed in response, visibly trembling before you all. "And w-w-we're not allowed to see Mister Caboose! But if you're friends with him... then please don't hurt us!!" Simon shouted further as he flinched heavily, still shaking underneath all that armor he wore.

Meanwhile, Aloy would see a trail of oil leading toward the empty room thanks to her focus ability.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials jigglesworth jigglesworth darkred darkred BoltBeam BoltBeam Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 StaidFoal StaidFoal Veradana Veradana Venom Snake Venom Snake Riven Riven @OpenArea

"Nice try, but Caboose hates explosions, shitlord! They hurt his ears!" The fake Church shouted in response to Megumin's outrageous assumption. "Some fucking friend of Caboose you turned out to be, huh!?" He continued to shout, before being interrupted by Eric. Or, as the fake Church knew him, Maverick. He listened to his proposition and outright scoffed at the mere suggestion. "Pssshhh... like I even need a fucking dumbass asshole munching contest to prove that I'm Caboose's best friend!" He paused for a moment and sat there... and then ultimately spoke up again. "But I'm gonna fucking accept anyways, just because I wanna prove to you lip licking fuck ducks that I'm Caboose's best friend!" He shouted, before turning to face All Might (and not Sun-Head) when Eric called him up. "Yeah, show me what you've got, Fuck-Head!" The fake Church shouted, clearly making fun of the name in which Caboose had come up with for him.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes StaidFoal StaidFoal Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Chungchangching Chungchangching GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind @Walkway

Captain Falcon approaches Blue team "First, you need to chill out with the profanities. Over here assaulting my eardrums with cussy words through my helmet. Second, what's our gameplan, team?"
Blue Blue Team

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
6.PNG
"God, you ask a lot of questions." I blurted out with a small snicker coming out of my mouth. "Nah, just wanted to know because we're acquaintances and shit."

I honestly thought that this serious girl was the silent type but she talks a lot. Not that it's annoying, I take every chance I get to interact with somebody to get over my social awkwardness and so far, I don't think that Raven is bothered by me. She wouldn't talk to me if I weirded her out, right?​

Eric

So, the fake Church has accepted my offer. I can't help but let out a knowing giggle.

"Puhuhuhu~"

I step over to where Lana is and take her paw. "Can you hold me, Lana-sama~? Let's watch this little competition together~"

--

Interactions:
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)​

Lana

I jolted a bit as Eric grabbed my paw. I wasn’t expecting it so it startled me a little and snapped me back to reality.

“h-huh? E-Eric?”
I couldn’t help but blush a bit as Eric held onto my paw. I tried to hide my face to make it harder to tell I was blushing.
“C-Competition? W-What’s even going on here I zoned out.. also what the heck is a sama?”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

The isolation was real.

Instinctively, Lucky kept looking back, expecting to see Lealan creeping to behind him. Alas, all that surrounded him was gray matter. Those words he cooked up were finally enough.

Reflecting on what he said to her, Lucky wondered if he actually hit her anywhere. Did she have a family? How did she get her crew? Was this whole "trick people into being your friends just to eat them" thing a family tradition? Was deceiving him always her intention?

Why the hell would Lealan tell him any of that? If anyone broke anyone's trust, it was vice versa. He wouldn't be surprised if she was telling everyone what he did right now. His nose wrinkled. If she did, then he could spread the word about her own plan, but...who the fuck would trust him now.

Lucky sat and stared into the endless gray, his ears desperate to pick up any sound. There was nothing but ringing, presumably from the electric shock, or the gunshots prior to being banished here.

All the while, however long it was, he jabbered to himself. Jabbered about what he was going to do. About what was going on with the others.

A new gut feeling rose like a rock being unearthed by desert winds. A feeling that he believed was fossilized. It pulled down on his heart in an attempt to escape the sand. It was all hurting. Badly.

It was just as he feared. He would have to deal with the memories associated with the people he would have to kill. The war was postponed, but the battle would begin as soon as O'Malley fell. That fake All-Might had taken his only means of defending himself. Unless he could get to the Blue armory before a bounty was officially placed on his head, he was gonna be the easiest target Blood Gulch had ever seen.

"All for some stupid intel..." He worried. "If Tex hadn't...but I was the one who...well, Tucker should have...But what I could have done was...No, what REX could have done was..."

He kept trying to find an excuse, but it always came back to him. If he hadn't been flapping his jaw, he would still have friends, and they would still be allowed in the physical plane.

Tik tik...Tik tik...Tik tik...The clock in his head slowly counted an invisible number of minutes. The mist obscured the numbers and hands. All Lucky knew was that it was there. Tik-tiking away. This wasn't a mindscape, it was a waiting room. Waiting for O'Malley. Maybe it took pity on Lucky, and decided to spare him. Or maybe it wanted to mock him, and decided to spare him.

"Fucking idiot..." A ghostly voice surfaced, making him perk up slightly. It was a once-sweet voice, now tainted with bitterness, speaking swift and sharp like a butterfly knife.

Lana.

"Lana? Lass?" The rabbit asked the air.

"Don't even look at me, you selfish jerk." Lana snapped back.

"Or me." That was Rex drifting through his head next.

Sure enough, if Lucky squinted, he could see their shapes, their blazing eyes.

"You two? How did you find me?"

"Because you're so fucking shitty at hiding?" Lealan crept up behind him.

"That, we tolerated." Rex went on. "Then we found out how shitty you are at protecting your friends."

"Thanks to you, we will all die horribly, full of humiliation!"
Megumin approached parallel to Lealan.

"No one is seeing their homes ever again." Now it was Lana who bared her teeth. "I had a life I loved, and you stole it away!"

"You have truly let us down, Lucky..."
Benedict slunk up, his characteristic, shit-eating grin completely gone. "I can't believe I spared you."

"Yeah, well!" Lucky snapped back. "I never asked any of you to be me friends! You all clung to me like fucking leeches!"

All of them grew positively furious, and began snapping at him like a pack of wild dogs.

"We trusted you, Lucky!" Lana shouted.

"You think you're so smart, but you have the worst heart of all of us!" Rex shook his head. "I thought I could change you, I thought I saw something good in you!"

"We should sacrifice you to O'Malley!"
Lealan snapped.

"I hope you get spared, just so Toffee can rip your ribcage out!" Megumin added, her nostrils flared.

One by one, Lucky found himself surrounded by everyone he condemned to death, all rooting for his.

"You should have been used for target practice!" Kassandra yelled.

"If O'Malley doesn't destroy you, I will!" All Might screeched, pounding his knuckles together.

"I hope your remains are never found, 'darling'." Double Trouble's voice was pure ice.

"Some honor!" Sarge blared. "If you come anywhere near Red base again, I will call everyone to destroy you!"

"I should have killed you the second we met."
Pearl hissed. "I hope you become an enemy to all Inkling kind, you fucking twat!"

Lucky was completely circled by these ghosts. He could only plug his ears, but the yelling wasn't even slightly muted.

"I...I NEVER WANTED THIS!" He finally exploded, to no avail. "You think I WANTED Toffee to turn on all of you!? I was trying to SAVE all of you! I was trying to end the war!"

"You just wanted to flaunt your balls!" Benedict's shout was beyond jarring.

"Selfish jerk!" Lana repeated.

It wasn't long before the mob became a jumbled mess of hatred. His voice wasted, Lucky just tried to look for an opening.

Then he saw Luffy.

The one person not screaming at him.

He didn't need to.

Luffy's broken, misty stare made Lucky's soul recoil. Even as Lucky blinked, it was there, burned into his retinas. He felt vomit rising to his throat.

As he winced, tried to tune it out, the downtrodden Straw Hat calmly walked to him, in such an uncannily slow pace that it looked like he was limping. Luffy did not mutter a single curse, until he reached Lucky's ear.

"I believed in you, Mr. Rabbit."

Luffy's hiss was somber, its edge dulled by the heavy stones of disappointment that crushed his heart. Yet it echoed. His voice serenaded all the others to sleep. Silence dominated the air again. If Lucky's ears weren't ringing before, they certainly were now. His heart felt the same pain as the body of a gazelle, after it had been torn apart by a pride of lions.

"Well, Lucky, it looks like I win."

And there was the vulture.

All of Lucky's ex-friends were gone, but the one to drive them apart was smoothly striding up to him.

"In your ADORABLE attempt to put me in a checkmate, you underestimated me. Now look at you. You are entirely responsible for this."

No. Lucky would not let Toffee stick his own dagger in Lucky's heart. "You knew I would do this. You knew I would turn them all against meself."

Toffee chuckled. "I ALSO knew that you had the power to stop yourself. But you didn't! You just wanted to strike back against me."

"Someday, someone will do as I did. And succeed."

Toffee rolled his eyes. "I don't know about that. I would get bored of watching an asshole turn everyone against him over and over."

"You'll see, laddie! I'll take down O'Malley meself. And then-"

"You spare everyone! And then they repay you by battering you into putty!" Despite his joking grin, Toffee was unamused. "Don't kid yourself. You know better than everyone else that friendship only lasts until you make a mistake, and then hatred is permanent." The reptile leaned into his ear. "They are on MY hit list now. Go ahead, take care of O'Malley. I'll just concoct another scheme. Your former friends will spend their last breaths cursing you. Nobody will EVER forgive you."

With that, the battle finally ended.

Lucky thrashed about, looking for Toffee. Luffy. Anyone.

All that joined him, all that still wanted to accompany him, was a little breeze.

Lucky trembled all over. Apparently, if you stared into space long enough, you would see and hear the future. He would rather have watched his past again. He would rather have been reminded of his paws being chopped off than be reminded of how he would never live to see Toffee in despair, not even in figment form.

As Lealan keeps driving through the murky grey mindscape, she feels as if something horrible happened. A wave a nausea and vertigo overcomes her, forcing her to slam on the breaks. She opens the door and falls out of the car, onto her hands in knees before a discharge of seemingly rainbow spews out of her mouth, the sensation bringing tears of pain from her eyes, and a sound echos through her skull.

She barely manages to stop the flow and look up from the multicolored mess on the ground. "Uuuuugh. What was thaaaaaaaaaaat." She moans out, before looking back to the ground to see nothing but the grey metal of the mindscape. "What the?" She sits up onto the knees, nausea and pain gone.
She looks around bewildered. "I HATE THIS PLACE!" She summons her Drill Lance and drives it harshly into the metal, it tears into the floor with a harsh screech. She feels another wave wash over her as the world seemingly flips around her, before it shifts harshly and she's sitting in her car, driving and cutting a trail with her sword.
She slams on the breaks and withdraws her blade, looking around in a panic. "What... I... WHY? HOW?" She looks behind her car and sees the long scratch she left, and looking next to it she sees a gouge in the ground.
"Ssssssscrew this, I'm heading back." She spins a quick U-turn and begins speeding back to the others.

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

The Emptiness' Secret

"Ohhh.... uhhh... we saw someone head into that room over there!" Yellow Grif exclaimed in response to Red Riding Hood as he pointed to the seemingly empty room behind them, which Kassandra had seen earlier.

"Yeah! W-w-we don't know anything else, though!" Simon exclaimed in response, visibly trembling before you all. "And w-w-we're not allowed to see Mister Caboose! But if you're friends with him... then please don't hurt us!!" Simon shouted further as he flinched heavily, still shaking underneath all that armor he wore.
Red Riding Hood glanced to where Grif pointed - an empty room to their backs, or at least possibly an empty room. She then heard what Simon said and shook her head. "Hey now, who said anything about hurting you? Relaax, you're gonna be fiine, kay?" She said reassuringly to him, trying to calm him down. That aside, it does seem she at least come some answers out of them both, and smiled knowingly as she would intend to go ahead and check it out. "Don't worry about it - it'll help plenty! Thanks, boys!" She said as she passed by, and not liking the thought of going into a seemingly empty room unprepared, Red Riding Hood raised her scissors out in front of her as she would try to enter this room, keeping her eyes out for anything strange. 'Now, if what he said is right, someone is probably in here - be it visible or not... If there 'is' someone in here, all we gotta do is lure them out 'or' forcibly find them!' She thought to herself, managing a confident smile as she would make her entrance - assuming she could. One can never be too sure what awaits them if you can't see it - Red Riding Hood is trying to stay alert.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious, confident
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (3/4 uses left), sniper rifle, pistol (X2), grenade (X3), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Try to help find "O'Malley", investigate the empty room
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: @OpenArea

Last edited:
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi
Location: Caboose's Head, Walkway | Interacting With: Church, "Church", Walkway Crew | Status: Healthy

All Might turned his shining smile towards Luffy, giving the young man a thumbs up.

tumblr_p9pj9cBBGF1vtm42eo1_500.gif

“Of course, young man! Though, I’m afraid proper introductions will have to wait until we can settle this little matter,” the hero replied, nodding his head slightly to indicate the brash thoughtform that was Caboose’s image of Church.

Excusing himself from the enthusiastic pirate, All Might marched his way proudly towards where the front of the group had relocated itself, all the while cheerfully whistling a certain tune to himself. Once before the fake Church, he resumed his heroic stance, his shining grin never fading from his lips. Summoning all the knowledge of the young soldier and his personal hierarchy that he’d gleaned from his videos on the dropship and the fakes they’d encountered so far, he confidently presented his argument.

“I can easily prove that we’re Young Caboose’s friends! Point Number One: we’re not Reds! Point Number Two: we’re not Tucker! Therefore, there’s nothing else we could possibly be other than the Great Caboose’s loyal friends! Second to you, of course!”

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @ I don't remember all the others just roll with it)​

“Shut the fuck up, fucking cockbiting boxshit!” The Fake Church exclaimed in response to Captain Falcon. He then proceeded to listen to All Might’s statement, remaining quiet throughout. After a long few minutes of silence, the Fake Church sighed. “...fine, you assholes can past. But I’m still Caboose’s best friend, so don’t try to fucking kiss his ass, dumbass shitlickers!” He said as he slowly walked out of the way of the door, granting you all entry.

halo-private-office-halcon-alan-desk-3.jpg

As you all entered the office space, you would find that it was... oddly neat and tidy. It was certainly a sharp contrast from the dull shades of grey and black which took up the rest of the area’s space. You didn’t have much time to dwell on this matter, however, because as soon as you entered, you were met with yet another familiar face...

maxresdefault.jpg

“Ah... welcome, all of you. What brings you to my office?”

Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Chungchangching Chungchangching Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Rodan The Asexual Kaiju GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @Walkway

As Red Riding Hood (and presumably the rest of you) walked past the Fake Reds and moved into the room in the back, you could hear a faint song playing from the room...

Many of you probably wouldn’t recognize it, but the few of you that did probably knew it was Phil Collins’ hit: “I Don’t Care Anymore”. But... what was a classic 80’s song like that doing playing in a place like this? Well, as you entered the room, your answer was soon found.

giphy.gif

There, before all of you, laid none other than Michael de Santa, with a glass of whiskey in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other, and the 80s song playing full blast on some rather large speakers he’d set up. He was in the middle of taking a sip from the aforementioned glass as you entered, and he seemed too relaxed to even notice any of you.

BoltBeam BoltBeam FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials darkred darkred Riven Riven Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 StaidFoal StaidFoal Venom Snake Venom Snake Veradana Veradana

As Josh placed Benedicts sun chair in the office, he would tip his shades to look at Caboose.
"Ah! Josh! near those blinds! I need sun!" he would yell as Josh sadly moved him by the blinds.
"Ah, anyways mister Caboose, I've been surveying your head and had...a quite brilliant thought." Benedict said as his head began to sizzle
"You know what it was? Ah....shut up no you don't....I'm willing to buy your brain so I can place some excellent homes outside, this real-estate is quite brainy if i say so myself.....ah, i'll buy it for.....three cents and this hairpin....Indeed." He would say as he held out the money and hairpin towards Caboose.

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon approaches Caboose "Yes! I've come to your office to file an complaint! This "man" over here!" Falcon points to Fake Church "Is throwing profanities at me and I have not done not a darn thing to 'em other than to chill out! And real quick, might I say, you got a nice office. Like a real niceoffice! All clean and mess! Like, I don't even want eat in this office with how clean it is in here!" Falcon chuckles before looking down at his soot-covered form again "Oh shoot, I'm still covered! Let me just step out. Don't wanna mess up your office or anything." Falcon walks out the office and stands just a few steps away from outside the doorway.

Lucky started to feel cold, and it bothered him to an unusual degree.

This was loneliness he experienced. He spent his whole life isolated, just like this. So why was he cold? If anything, his heart should have been back to the blazing furnace it was before he was brought to Blood Gulch. Yet all he could feel was his heart being suffocated by regenerating stone. Somewhere on that stone, his former friends had their images carved. They had etched their smiles so deeply into it that they would never fade, no matter how much stone developed over it.

It will be such a whiplash to be their enemy. Of course, he knew that he would suffer with the pain of losing his friends, but he hoped the bridges would simply deteriorate over time.

It will be such a whiplash. So he had to ready himself.

"Maybe, since this is a brain..." Shutting his eyes tight, Lucky stiffened his nub out in front of him, his other nub pressed against his temples. Then he concentrated on building a copy of...Well, it only made sense if he would attack Lana first. Lana was the one to make the first blow against his heart.

Unfortunately, when he opened his eyes, there was no Lana clone.
"Phooey." He would just have to build the effigies from scratch.

Using whatever rubble he could carry, Lucky made crude piles in the shape of his ex-friends. When the light changed, and shadows fell upon him, he realized just how big they were compared to him. Even Lana towered above him.

Well, no matter. Lucky had a knack for taking down enemies larger than himself. The first step would be making himself large, too.

"Now, Lassie, I know it looked like our bond was unbreakable..." The rabbit puffed out his chest. "But what did I keep telling you? This is war. I'm afraid we were never meant to be anything more than each other's targets. Now, come at me!"

He jumped at the Lana rock, but "she" did not bend over backwards. Instead, she bent over forwards. Right on top of Lucky. Then Lealan's effigy came down. And then their combined impact caused enough vibration to send the others down. Even Doc's effigy had licks to get in.

For a brief moment, all that remained of Lucky was a cloud of dust. Fortunately for everyone who would want to destroy him in the future, he emerged from the rubble, albeit heavily bruised.

Oh, God, was he gonna need Eric's friendship...

Last edited:
There, before all of you, laid none other than Michael de Santa, with a glass of whiskey in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other, and the 80s song playing full blast on some rather large speakers he’d set up. He was in the middle of taking a sip from the aforementioned glass as you entered, and he seemed too relaxed to even notice any of you.

@BoltBeam @FactionGuerrilla @jigglesworth @ConnorOfficials @darkred @Riven @Illiyasviel Von Einzbern @StaidFoal @Venom Snake @Veradana

Llen was the first to speak up.
"Excuse me, but where are we?"
He seemed to ignore her because of the music, so she quickly drew a pistol and shot the music playing device, before asking again.
"Where the hell are we?!"

“Oh, it’s just you.” Lilith said before giving a sigh of relief.
“I thought we were gonna deal with some random horrific monstrosity, but I guess we can be at ease now.”
Lilith then presided to float over to Michael and took a moment to relax right next to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back