Lana

I slowly stood up as my legs shook violently. I felt crushed. I felt as if Lucky hated me now and I didn’t understand why. I guess Eric really was the only friend I had... I wiped the blood from my mouth and staggered back over to where Eric was. I completely ignored Rex as I did. Eric seemed kind of ominous for a second. It definitely wasn’t a side of him I’ve seen, but in all honesty he is kind of a nut job so I wasn’t surprised. I just stood next to him still shaking weakly.

P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

He managed to find the key to the lockbox, and opened it up. Inside, were the Red's receipts for rocket launchers, directly from command. "Well, hello, you." That won't be good for the Blues, once they get them. Something like this could definitely turn the tides in favor of the Reds. Even with grenades, they don't have the firepower to contest that. Granted, the Reds don't seem to have the tactical capacity to use them properly, but never mind that. He pockets the receipts, puts the lockbox back, and starts to head out of the room.

He made a start to continue searching, but then he heard an engine coming from outside... getting progressively louder. The Reds are back. "Shit." He forwent the searching, and quickly made his way out of the Red Base.

He began by sneaking passed the rest of the commotion again, heading out the back of the base. Now that he's out, John wraps around the base, checking around the side to see where the Reds were. Judging by the yelling, and Sarge's easily recognizable voice, they are already inside. The Reds confronted Tex and the others, and Price paused. He should go and help, make sure everyone gets out fine. He trusts Kassandra and Corvo to make it out fine, they're experienced. The others? Not so much. Maybe Tex. He makes his way back around, and goes through the back.

The sight he's met with.. is less than nice. Tex is holding a bunny, on the Red team, hostage. He's yelling for Sarge to give the intel, or he'll blow it's brains out. Things are generally chaotic. This doesn't seem salvageable. Tex got himself into a debacle Price can't get him out of. John swore under his breath, and backed out of the base again. Idiots. Even if he does get the intel, how is he going to get out of there alive? He peaked back in just in time to see a knife embed itself into Tex's face. "Shit."

This time Price just booked it away from the base, wrapping back around and to the open canyon. He saw Kassandra running back as well, glad she made it off the roof in one piece. As he got around, he heard a loud bang, followed by an explosion... a tank. Where in hell did this canyon get a tank? And why didn't they know about this earlier?! It's hard to hide a tank. "Bloody hell.." Moving farther into the canyon, he saw the very tank he heard earlier. It looked like it drove from the Blue Base. For a moment, Price wondered why they weren't told about it. Then, he quickly remembered the idiots they were dealing with here. Definitely best no one tried to use that thing beforehand. Unfortunately, it also looked like it fired at the Alpha Team cliff. Maybe an idiot is piloting it after all. He retreated with the others, back to their base.

Time passed. They were back at base, Doc was healing up one of the members. Tex and Church got killed, the latter having been shot by the tank. By someone on their own team. Without the Blue leadership, they'll have to pick up the pieces, something he isn't looking forward to. The kid who messed with the tank, Caboose, was acting really weird, to add on to things. When Tucker inquired about that fact to Doc, another voice, a feminine one, sounded from out of nowhere, saying he was infected. John turned to the source, looking it up and down. It was... Tex.. but transparent. Church came in just after, also transparent. They're... ghosts? John stood up, inspecting them. "What the..." There are ghosts now, too? He shakes his head at the sight, focusing on what the two were saying.

Tex explained the situation to them after calling over the Reds, which Price was apprehensive about. Apparently, there is an A.I. named O'Malley, who infects people SOMEHOW, and is now in Caboose since Tex died. So, now all these unfortunate souls have to delve into the kid's head using a makeshift mind device developed by the Reds so they could kill Grif, a device that has a 5% chance of frying their brains, find the crazy A.I., kill it, then somehow get out, with an autonomous tank protecting them. Bloody wonderful.

Price waited until a few people used the mind device, then going himself. He placed it on his head. "Alright, let's get this over wi-" he convulsed, but any grunting was held in. Teeth clenched, muscles flexed, he eventually fell limp, just as the others had.

And, well, he was now inside Caboose's head. "The hell is this?" he said, to no one in particular. It was all gray, boring, with a very weird layout. It has no semblance of organization or structure, just random. They were on some platform, overlooking the rest of the large room. In front of them was a rampart, which some already decided to descend. Included in that, was Corvo, the Dame, and Kassandra.

He caught up with them, though as he did, Kassandra decided to take the quick way around. She- well, she jumped off the side, did a flip, and landed with a roll. Price shook his head, accepting the weird shit at this point. "Well, glad you can't break your legs like the rest of us." He goes down the ramp normally, meeting her at the bottom. "Now," he swung his rifle around. "Where could that bloke be hiding?" John continued into the room, looking around for any signs.

Interactions:
N/A

1581910312196.png
1581910228455.png
The woman, the same woman that kept bothering me about my private parts couldn't walk straight because she was laughing at the thought of 'Being inside of a man'. She had to use my shoulder to support herself while tugging on my clothes violently. I am so annoyed. This lady is even worse than Dave the Zombie and that's saying something. At least Dave is quiet! I even had a black eye thanks to the war that happened and the weapon that people around these parts call a 'Gun' broke in the middle of a fight because I was using it like a sword! So, I had to use my blocky hands.

Even in this place, I can't get a break and what makes it even worse is that there's no Bart and Dave to save me.

We went to the walkway

a5d30ce20cb2dc3748754f967f5d7b25d951391cr1-246-205v2_uhq.jpg

Monkey D. Luffy​

"Where to go now..." Luffy said as he is having trouble deciding on where to go next.

"What happened just now?" He asked himself curiously. "I was in a gunfight with someone and then..." He is trying his best to think where he was before. "That's strange." He said.

He then notices the rabbit (Lucky) he met earlier. "Oh, it's Mr. Rabbit!" He said happily upon seeing him. "Mr. Rabbit, I'm over here!" He said to get his attention.

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
amhurt2.jpg
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi
Location: Caboose's Head | Interacting With: Unknown | Status: Healthy

Well, that was… certainly a lot to take in not long after waking up from a stone cold knock out. Everything developed so quickly that he barely had time to comprehend it all, let alone interject in all the madness. He got the gist, though. Caboose, who was an absolute angel as far as All Might was concerned, was in danger of being taken over by a murderous AI. Once again, his gaunt face settled into a mask of determination. This was no longer a seemingly pointless fight between two arbitrary teams. Now there was a clear and worthy goal. Now he had someone to rescue.

Despite his injuries, the old hero eagerly took the mindcasting helmet when it came his turn to do so. When he put it on, the box canyon of Blood Gulch melted away, replaced by something entirely new. The new surroundings of Caboose’s internal world was surprisingly bleak, the colors muted and the atmosphere cold. That was, of course, until All Might arrived in the mindspace.

Casting one’s mind without the limitations of the physical body had certain advantages. For example, it wasn’t his mind that had been devastated by a near-fatal injury seven years prior. As such, instead of the shriveled toothpick of a man that most would remember, a bright and colorful icon of superhero glory materialized instead, cape and all.

tumblr_phr5z54CfQ1vtm42eo1_540.gif

“It’s alright now, Young Caboose! Know why? Cuz I am here!” All Might announced loud and proud, chest puffed out and strong fists set on his hips. He knew from the young soldier’s delightful videos on the drop ship that he tended more towards less-mature thinking, so perhaps the fanfare of a classic superhero persona would urge the young man to fight against this malicious invader that was O’Malley.

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @ Caboose's Head Space)​

As Lucky wandered and pondered, the world around him lost its features. He had run out of scenery. He was now in a featureless gray plain, the one dash of color in a hopeless area. He didn't see the entrance, any place he had walked through, or anything familiar.

Hopefully, nobody followed him...No, he was still in the clear. Good. Not just for their sake, but...okay, it was still for their sake. O'Malley would save them the trouble of lynching him. Even Lana had probably realized the weight of the situation by now, and turned against him. Good. He loved living in a world where everyone was against him. No pressure. If everyone just stayed his enemy, they would all have been free by now.

So, knowing that he was an easy target, he plopped himself down, and began to plan out his future. Everyone else was probably just going to move on to the afterlife, or still be against him in death. That would be fine. All of them fighting for access to Toffee's body would just make his death even more tortuous. But, of course, Lucky still had to win, because he was the only one whose anger was rooted into Toffee's actions. Only he would want to give Toffee his just desserts.

What would he do first? As cathartic as it would be to shove him off the plane, he would probably just respawn back inside. Shooting him, though ironic enough, wasn't painful enough. That electric thingy that stripped them all of their physical bodies? Nah, he probably couldn't work it. Someone would probably rescue him before Lucky forced him to die of hunger or thirst in the desert. Same deal with making him jump off a building.

Despite the enormous flaws every plan had, Lucky still cackled to himself as he brought up each death method. His head continued to feel hot, while his heart created a frosty viel around itself. So he was lost? He was coming back, at long last!

Raven (Rachel Roth)
"What the hell?" Raven was in the middle of a gunfight until something strange happened. She looked around to find herself in an unfamiliar place. "Wait, did I..." She tried to remember but nothing came to be.

"I should explore this place a bit..." She said as she chose to go to the walkway.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Chungchangching Chungchangching

Last edited:
Megumin | Red Team

"Whuh? I'm not crying!" she shouted, wiping her eyes with her sleeve. Her cheeks flushed red from embarrassment, and Megumin stood abruptly. Though Sora took her by surprise, the arch wizard still took his words into account. "I didn't know animals could feel that way," she said, having calmed down. "Chomisuke never complained when I carried him, so I thought it would be the same for Chomisuke II (Lucky)..."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Lealan continued to stalk the Rabbit through the twisted hollow mindscape. This brought back a burning thrill of nostalgia in the Floran. To stalk an unsuspecting prey through the world, watching the lesser creatures running for their lives as a single or group of Florans stalked them. Even as Lucky slowly reverted back to his more angered, primal midset, the Floran followed unnoticed. Eventually he was so wrapped in his own thoughts he began to cackle madly. It was a laugh Lealan knew well. One that promised bloodshed, suffering, and revenge. Lealan silently creeped up beside him and watched him. In the past, this was the point where she would rip into the poor animal for an easy meal. Such a thought made her giggle lightly, and then she began to laugh along side him. Their bloodthirsty chorus echoing through the mind.
P PopcornPie

Snake, now wearing his old nanosuit, with the Predator Bow holstered on his back, kept an eye on the motion tracker. He decided to follow the person who showed to his left. Captain Price. He cloaked, therefor making him invisible and making his footsteps silent even when running. He stayed behind Price by 2 meters.
jigglesworth jigglesworth

Attachments

• C421F415-3375-4B4D-A82E-A260E95FAF98.jpeg
    C421F415-3375-4B4D-A82E-A260E95FAF98.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 0
Toffee's deaths just got funnier and funnier. Oh, Lucky could not wait to see the look on that stupid raptor's face when the rabbit came back from the grave. He couldn't wait to hear those panicked screams when Lucky pushed him to ending his miserable, stuck up life. And then he would do it to Doc! And then whoever controlled them! And then to whoever supplied the tools used for his capture! AND THEN EVERYONE HERE FOR SOFTENING HIM! He would individually bite each of their spines in half, as easy as the Fates could cut lifelines!

Indeed, Lucky was finally in a good mood...

...And then Lealan materialized behind him.

"Y-you!? Still?! W-how?!" He sputtered like a wet chicken, then he snapped. "HOW. MANY. TIMES. DO I NEED TO SAY IT?" He inhaled until his lungs ached. "LEAVE. ME. ALOOOOOOONNNNEEALOOOOOOONNNNEEEEE!"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
Lealan doesn't flinch from Lucky's shouting. Instead, she smiles at him, not an innocent or entertained grin, but a cruel, bloodthirsty grin. The grin of a Hunter. "Ssssssso, this is what you are really like? An angry bunny lashing out against the world? Hehehehehehehehe. How WONDERFUL! Unfortunately I'm not leaving quite yet." She begins to walk around him, circling him. Her black eyes sparkling with emotion.
P PopcornPie

Sora's side: "Chomisuke 2? You mean Lucky. You do know his name is Lucky right? But, just because all animals can't talk, doesn't mean they're not capable of feeling plenty of emotions. They're like us, full of strength and heart"

Rex's side:
"Ugh. Why do you keep ignoring me when all I'm trying to do is help?" Rex said annoyingly at Lana, before turning to Eric. "*Sigh.* Do you know she's... well... weird?" Rex whispers that last part.

StaidFoal StaidFoal CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Sh...Lea....Why wouldn't she...how fucking stupid were these people!?!?! She was going to DIE. BECAUSE OF HIM. HE MADE IT SO FLAWLESSLY CLEAR. This is another reason he didn't ever want friends, they never seemed to take a fucking hint.

He was perfectly prepared to scream at her some more, his stone-cold eyes locking on hers. Then, however, he noticed her grin. That smile was exactly the kind he was making, the closest match being to the grin he had when he imagined throwing Toffee into traffic. Malice. Anger. Lucky's eyes widened. She was the only one who had the situation through her thick skull...And put it all together way too fast for his liking.

"So you realized this is me fault?" Lucky stood still as his...former?...friend circled him. "Listen, I tried to save your ass at the last second. But they wouldn't. If I'd known I was gonna spoil the whole bushel, I would've kept me mouth shut." Now he was grinning. "But I'm okay with this. Look at us! We're finally going to kill each other, Lassie, like we should have been doing!" His tail began to wag. This was the war he came for. Everybody against him. "Look at you go. You would like to go down fighting, wouldn't you?"

Right behind his head, something popped into existence, and fell to the floor with a loud clank. Lealan would notice that the item was round, and very shiny. It rolled up against Lucky's ankle, which made him jump a little.

It couldn't be!?

"Heh, heh..." Lucky slowly crouched down to pick up the item. "Hehhehheh..." He attached it to his right nub with a simple click. "HehehehAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" His whooping laughter matched his now crazed eyes, as he thrusted his long-lost Paw of Death at Lealan. "You're not stoppin me, Lassie! You have nothing over me anymore! I will tie this story up in a pretty little fucking bow, and not even your ghost will stop me!"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Those of you who took the walkway would find it to be a pretty narrow path, in all honesty. There wasn't really much to see there, the dull shades of grey pretty much all blending in with each other. However, it was as you were walking alongside Church, that you noticed something.... well, off. In the distance, you saw a muscular figure, clad in turquoise armor. Yes, it was unmistakable, you appeared to have stumbled across....

Private Tucker!

"Tucker!? The fuck are you doing here??" Church asked as he saw Tucker, who seemed to just be... staring at a wall. "I thought you were told to stay outside!"

"Uhhh.... who is this Tucker you speak of?" Tucker asked in a very... slow voice. There was a pause, and then, "Oh wait.... yes, I am Tucker. Silly me. I guess.. I am the stupid one." Tucker replied, seeming to find it hard to construct even the simplest of sentences.

"Oh... right. This isn't the real Tucker, it's just how Caboose perceives people. And I... guess this is how he perceives you, huh?" Church replied with a sigh.

"Did I mention that I am dumb and not Church's best friend? And that my butt stinks? Like a butt?"

"Yeah, yeah, that's great," Church said to Tucker. Or... at least, fake Tucker. "Look, have you seen any evil phantoms around here? Named O'Malley? They kinda have like a whole mustache-twirly deal going on?"

"No... I have not seen anyone like that, because I only focus on looking for girls. Which is what I will go do right now, even though no girls would ever like me, because they all like Caboose." And, with that, the fake Tucker just kinda walked off.... right into a wall. And continued walking into it. And didn't stop.

Suddenly, yet another familiar figure appeared. Despite there being one right here, and it was a figure who All Might specifically would recognize:

latest

....All Might!

"Hello good citizens! My name is Sun-Head! I have the power to turn into a really big rock-shaped man!" He said, before demonstrating this in front of you all. After a bright flash of light enveloped you, you were met with...

tenor.gif

"Hello! This is my big form, which looks a lot like the cartoon Johnny Bravo! But I assure you, it is not Johnny Bravo! I am here to protect Caboose and tell everyone to eat their vegetables! Except Caboose, because he is my favorite and does not require vegetables!" The man then proceeded to reach down and just... snatch Lucky's paw of death right out of his hand. "Stop hurting each other, angry rabbit! I am the only one who is allowed to be hurt, because I hurt protecting Caboose, who is the best. I will now spit up a lot of Kool-Aid because I drank too much!"

tenor.gif

"PITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"....right. Alright... Sun-Head, do you know where O'Malley is?" Church asked, hoping that this man would be a better help than Tucker was earlier.

"Ah, yes! You are Church, Caboose's best friend!" Exclaimed Sun-Head. "No, I'm afraid that I have not met anyone with that name, because they have not tried to hurt Caboose yet, so I have not had to fight them! Maybe you should try finding Caboose instead. He has all the answers to all the hard questions!" Said Sun-Head proudly, even in his tiny man form.

"Yes... yes, please, take us to Caboose." Church insisted with an audible groan, clearly growing more fatigued by the events that were transpiring by the moment.

"Hmmm.... that depends... are you all friends of Caboose?" Sun-Head asked, turning to face all of you. Even All Might, who was of course just the actual version of Sun-Head.

Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Venom Snake Venom Snake GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Chungchangching Chungchangching StaidFoal StaidFoal Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @Walkway

Those of you who took the ramp down to the open area would be met by a... well, an empty area for the most part. Tex had taken to walking with you all, having her gun trained all the while.

"Yes, I assure you, your services will be paid handsomely for this." Tex casually replied to Bonnie as she continued walking. She didn't really seem to pay much notice to Kassandra's fancy little flip, either, instead focusing on the area around them. "Remember, anyone you meet here is not real. It's just how Caboose perceives them. On the plus side, you should have whatever powers you had before, since I heard all of you bitching about those at the base. Normal rules don't apply in a place like this, after all." Tex explained, and if you were to check, it was true. All your powers and even your previous equipment had returned! Though, it was safe to assume that they would disappear once more as soon as you left Caboose's mind.

"Y'arrrrrrrrr!!!"

Suddenly, a voice that sounded an awful lot like.... a pirate of all things, screamed from behind a pillar. Before you all could investigate, however, you saw the perpetrator of the voice.

It was none other than Sarge!

"Who dare be setting foot on me land, ye landlubbers?" He asked in what could definitely and practically only be described as a generic, stereotypical pirate voice. Apparently, Caboose saw Sarge as a pirate, despite his voice being a southern accent in the real world and not a pirate's. It was then that the rest of Team Red came out too.

"A-ah geez! Please don't hurt us!" Shouted a soldier in yellow armor who sounded a lot like Grif. Next, Simmons came out from another pillar.

"Y-Yes... tell Mister Caboose that we're sorry for being dumb reds!" Simmons pleaded in a very high-pitched and nasally voice.

"Simon is like, totally right!" Shouted Donut... or at least, someone who looked like Donut. Although the voice was clearly not a man's but was, indeed, a woman. "Even though I'm sooooo in love with Caboose, I'm also like totes scared of him!!!" "Donut" said.

"Right... right... well, have any of you seen a man named O'Malley? Any of you?" Tex asked as she looked between all of them.

"Stop asking questions, mean lady! Thinking of answers to questions makes people's heads hurt!" Simmons (or rather, Simon) shouted as he gripped his helmet tightly and began screaming, with the other Reds doing so as well.

"Jesus Christ..." Tex muttered under her breath, before turning to face all of you. "Anyone else wanna take a shot at this?" She asked.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless jigglesworth jigglesworth Veradana Veradana StaidFoal StaidFoal @OpenArea

Monkey D. Luffy​

"He's not listening to me?" Luffy asked as Lucky doesn't seem to notice him. "That silly rabbit." He said in amusement. Surprisingly, he noticed something strange.

"Hey, my body feels strange." He said as he is trying to figure out about something. "My skin feels a little..." He examined his body for further explanation. "Does that mean that I got my powers back?" He asked in shock.

"Luffy is back in action!" He said happily as he hasn't been this happy in his life since he lost his powers in the first place.

"Now I need to find someone who is responsible for stealing my powers without my permission." He said. "I'm going this way." He said as he took a path to the walkway.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Sora looked up at Sun-Head while comforting Megumin, asking him if he was a friend of Caboose. "Uh, Yeah. Sure, we're friends." He said both in a nervous but mainly friendly tone, he turns to Rex who was talking to Eric at the time. "Uhh. Yeah, he's my best budy old pal in the whole word. Can't get enough oh him" Rex said in an obvious lie type of tone, hoping the Illusion will buy it.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lealan glares at the Sun-Head. They were really bonding! How DARE HE! "Give that Back! We where about to fight!" Lealan reaches into her coat and pulls out a Purple and grey pistol, which she then tosses to Lucky. "Ssssssshoot him and get your paw back. I will not be denied." The Neo Magnum-ZZZ lands at Lucky's feet.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Vitan Armerstrannie
7.PNG
Block dude eventually had enough and pushed me away and ran off after I asked what he's packing under his pants one last time. I just want to see how a block dick looks like, no biggie. It was a simple request, I don't see what's wrong with it. I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my pockets, walking with a slouch until my eyes landed on the same girl that was talking to me. Now is my chance to ask what her name was!

"Yo, uh, serious girl. What's your name again?"

I waited for her to answer before directing my attention towards the blue bitch and the Blondie. They were fucking weird, the Kool-Aid spit caught me off guard enough to make me back away. I wonder how this Caboose fellow would envision me-- Actually, don't answer that question. I'm weird enough on my own, there's no need to see myself being perceived by a manchild.

Then Sun-Head asked if we were Caboose's friends. I can't answer that question because I never had a conversation with the guy.

Block Dude, on the other hand, nodded at his question.

I shuffled closer to serious girl and asked another question.

"Is this Caboose guy a friend of yours? You could convince them to lead the way."

Last edited:

• The only response Corvo received from Kassandra was a smirk, and a nod once at Aloy’s remark. It did, however, prompt Kassandra to tilt her head at the mention of the “A.I.” yet again.

”So, this A.I. is just some malevolent spirit? Is that all there is to it, or do we need to know something else?” The Spartan asked just as Price continued on, weapon at the ready. In turn she realized she needed her own weapons up, which made her reach for her Sniper Rifle...

...But instead, Kassandra felt Paris’ Bow resting on her back. She glanced backwards to see that not only was the Sniper Rifle and all her new weapons on her person, but her trusty weapons from Greece- including her Hero Sword, the Dagger of Kronus, and most importantly her Spear of Leonidas- were all given back to her. Thank the gods! According to Tex the not-man, the group had everything they originally owned back whilst they were in this dream-like state, including powers and equipment. That would explain her weapons; but if she had that back, then perhaps..?

tumblr_pgt3osut8Y1rxaqkyo2_r1_500.gifv

An eagle cawed in the distance as a feathered friend dove bombed onto Kassandra’s head, causing her to tilt forwards just slightly as Ikaros- well, at least Dream Ikaros- perched himself on top. She couldn’t help but roll her eyes, but smiled anyways. Was this actually her trusty animal friend? No, obviously not. But it was still Ikaros! She raised her arm upwards to let the bird hop down from his perch onto her arm, glancing at her other trusty companions as she stroked the Golden Eagle’s back.

“Everyone, this is Ikaros. Kind of. He’s the reason why people call me the ‘Eagle Bearer’, and normally he watches me all the time.” The bird let out another satisfied caw as what seemed to be Caboose’s envisionment of the Red Team came out. Just like Tex, Kassandra was not impressed. She rolled her eyes at the terrible impressions just before beginning to “sense” the area with her Revelation ability- Something that allowed her to see all secrets, chests, hidden passages, and humanoids within thirty whole meters. In fact, this allowed her to sense Snake despite being completely camouflaged.

“There’s no point in hiding from your allies, by the way.” The Ancient Greek looked directly at Snake, letting her Revelation ability continue pulsing for a couple extra times, making sure there wasn’t anything important in close proximity, before pushing her eagle arm up. Not-Ikaros took to the skies with a caw, flying up for a better view. As Tex asked for suggestions, the brunette gestured at her fake bird.

“Let’s see if Ikaros finds something,” She suggested just as her eyes seemed to flicker to the others. In reality she’d transferred her consciousness to the bird, and now soared above trying to find anything important.

Last edited:
96ED17DB-39EB-4E70-A899-433347280925.png
Narancia Ghirga

He was going to do this! There wasn’t a single doubt in Narancia Ghirga’s mind that now he was in the home stretch. Just a mile or so and he’d be safe from either the Red or Blue teams and on his way to escaping out of this stupid, stupid, Gulch. He’d finally meet up with the gang, have the craziest fucking story to tell about being kidnapped by primary colored jackasses alongside actual real life cartoon looking animals, and they could continue with the mission, Narancia’s true mission. He, Abbacchio, Trish, Giorno, and Mista, all led by Bucciarati, would find and eventually kill the boss of Passione. He just needed to get out of here.

After a while of jogging, the gangster began taking the time to observe the steadily closing in. Originally Narancia hadn’t really thought of how’d he overcome the task of getting above those walls of rock and dirt.He’d given it a passing thought or so but considering all that he'd done just to get to the point he was now,of course there would be spots in his plan that were...less detailed than others. But, self secured in his own ability, Narancia didn’t worry to heavily about it. He could always just climb the rocks right? Well he’d soon be testing that theory out as he finally reached the towering masses of land enclosing the canyon. He took a moment to crane his neck just to be able to reach the top of the wall with his own two eyes. For the first time, Narancia thought of a very important question that he truthfully should have really took the time to think over before hand

“Fuck, how am I gonna do this?”

Sizing up the wall of earth certainly didn’t bring much confidence out from Narancia. It was at a near exact vertical lift without any bit of a single slope on it. Plus with the height it was at, Narancia would certainly be spending a long ass time if he were to go at climbing the beast.He didn’t have any sort of climbing tools either, with a small knife to his name that might even have the minuscule chance of helping the poor guy out. With no other options though, it seemed he’d just have to rely on what he had and finally begin. Cautiously, Narancia gripped onto one of the very few available edges on the wall, in his right hand the knife being dug into the wall itself for any ounce of support. He’d get his legs off the ground and holding onto the wall, locked into place as to not slip. Now ever... so... slowly.... did he begin climbing up, using all of the strength he had just to keep himself from falling and starting all the way back at square one. Narancia could do this. The teen had battled and killed many foes before, there wasn’t a single chance in the nine levels of hell that Narancia Ghirga, traitor to the notorious Passione gang of Italy, was going to let a fucking wall do him in.

Just as he started to get into the grove of things life decided to throw a curve ball at him, or more accurately decided to take a shit on him, as after he reached a certain part of the wall, he’d slipped, causing all of his hard work to be for not. With a hard and certainly painful fall, Narancia landed back to where he’d been not so long ago, only with a few more bruises and scratches added along to it. This didn’t exactly sway him though, who said everything got done in the first try anyways? Near immediately after the unfortunate fall did Narancia go back at it, once again climbing the wall with conviction strong enough to bend iron. He’d once again fall into the flow of climbing, steadily gaining inches off of the dirt coated ground until that one damned spot would do him in, casing him to slip up and unceremoniously fall onto the ground, making all of his hard work be for naught. Yet, he didn’t give up then either, simply moving to a different spot and beginning anew. Changing where he began didn’t do all that much though, considering that after he reached that certain height Narancia would slip up in one way or another, just to fall onto the ground. One would think after the third try Narancia would have concluded that the task was impossible and yet, he’d continue on.

Narancia went through so many attempts that it would be utterly tedious to even count, only ending up with more bruises and scratches than he did have skin, his nails ground down to bare nubs, and the fingers attached to them starting to bleed from the wear and tear enacted by their owner. Every attempt was as fruitless as the first. He’d change his starting point, his technique, even whether if he used his knife for support or not, only to have it all yield the same unfortunate result of failure. Narancia didn’t have any idea of how long he’d been at it but to the boy it personally felt like endless days of climbing, falling, climbing, and even more falling. Finally, when he couldn’t even make it an inch off of the ground without slipping, did Narancia give up, tired, hurt, and pained from the impossible task of climbing the bastard of a mountain. He’d lay splattered on the floor, dirt caking his worn body as he stared upward, viewing the very tippy top of the canyon wall, the one place he’d never reach in a thousand years. In that moment of bare emotional nakedness, did Narancia finally realize, he couldn’t do it. No amount of unkeepable promises or narcissistic levels of self assurance were going to deny him of that fact.

With every bone in his body begging against it, Narancia got up from the ground. He didn’t start back up in the endeavor of climbing the only remaining hurdle to freedom. Instead taking the hastily made bed sheet sack, he began slamming it onto the ground, onto the wall, and onto any other surface in a fit of anger, letting out a sling of curses towards the Red Team, towards the Blue, Team, towards the mercenaries haired to work for the former, and whoever signed him up for this absolute hell. Only when one of the pistols will in the bag misfired, nearly sending a bullet through Narancia’s leg did he finally stop, tired and honestly just done with all of the shit that'd fucking been thrown at him. For a while Narancia just stood there panting in harsh strained breaths of air, searching for any other way possibility of escape that he could even think of. After relying on this one plan for long long, it became a desperate struggle to find anything that'd even amount to it.

"Maybe that plane's still here? Fuck, wait I'm pretty sure it left a while ago...fuck! Mangia merde e morte!!"

He had absolutely nothing left to hold onto. So Narancia Ghirga would enact the most utterly embarrassing walk of shame ever known to mankind as he slowly made his way back to the Red Base, the Sarge's booming voice echoing out far and wide across the canyon. If he hadn't been so exhausted Narancia would have utterly embarrassed to even walk back. Yet, with how absolutely drained he'd been, the teen couldn't muster up enough energy to even care. He wanted nothing more than to just find a comfortable corner and to hibernate for a few years or so. What’s worse was when he discovered the red base to be completely empty of any sort of life by the time he got there. They’d all probably gone over to the blue base for something so, all sad and oh so alone, Narancia continued his walk of shame across the canyon until he finally arrived at the Blue Base.

Thankfully he’d arrive just at the perfect time to hear the explanation of what’d happened when he was gone. Apparently some guy got infected with something and some chick is now a ghost thanks to pink guy. Narancia honestly didn’t want to put in the effort of digest all of that information so he nodded along, pretending to understand all of the shit being thrown at him. Eventually the topic then shifted to entering some guy’s mind through some sort of technology thing Sarge had? Another thing to add to the ever growing list of things Narancia didn’t understand in the slightest. Well, they all would put on a helmet thing and end up in some weird place. According to the ghost guys, it was the AI infected solider’s mind. Well, at least since they weren’t in the physical world anymore Narancia didn’t feel as physically drained as he’d before. As he looked on the bright side of things the teenager decided to go with those who’d opted to walk to the open area led by the ghost lady. When she’d mentioned something about them having their powers back Narancia’s sour mood lightened just the slightest amount. Not being able to use his stand had been the actual worst. It was almost comparable to having an arm or a leg cut off to the boy. Stands were basically a part of their user after all. With a smile on his face he’d proudly yell out a confident,

“[AEROSMITH]!”

From an outside perspective, he might have looked absolutely crazy considering nothing seemed to have happened after the bizarre war cry and yet, the boy looked absolutely overjoyed. This reason being that Narancia's power could only be seen by fellow stand users such as himself. To the boy himself, Narancia saw a small toy play zoom over the rest of the team's unknowing heads. He’d been so ecstatic towards the return of his invisible friend that the teen failed to respond to the ghost girl's offer to try and get info out from the fake red soldiers, only giving the most bare minimum of help through continuing to pester the imaginary red guys.

"You've seen any scary computer guys lately?"

Team: Red
Fellow Open Area Gang: FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless jigglesworth jigglesworth Veradana Veradana StaidFoal StaidFoal

Current Items:
On Hand-
1. Paper clip (1)
2. Throwing Knife (1)
3. Pistol (1)
4. Silver Plate (1)
5. Switchblade (Returned thanks to being in Caboose's mind)

Bedsheet Bag-
1. Assault rifle (1)
2. Pistol (1)
3. Ammo
4. Extra Ziplock bags (9)
5. Miscellaneous Food and Water
6. Sandwich

Eric

"Oh, Lana, there's no need to tremble." I reach around Lana's body for a second hug. "Your bunny friend will be alright. While I'm around, everyone will be alright."

A boy around my age whispers to me a peculiar question: "Do you know she's... well... weird?" I peek at him out of the corner of my eye, careful to not break the embrace or give away our little conversation. "I assure you, you'll get used to it. Especially when there's someone much weirder around to focus on," I reply softly as I place a proud paw on my chest.

A little walk down the walkway later, we stumble across Tucker and a 'Sun-Head,' a carbon copy of the muscled man currently with us in all but attitude. He and Church share a rather amusing exchange before he innocently asks us if we're friends of Caboose.

"Huhu~"

I once again place a methodical finger to my cheek. Caboose's mind has come up with some wonderful interpretations of his real life friends. That Tucker impression was admittedly quite accurate, at least from what I've heard from the world outside his head. That boy sounds like a man stuck in the Atacama! My curiosity piqued by this, I quickly glance between the man named All-Might and his Caboose doppelganger, Sun-Head, wondering just how close the image is to the real thing before finally turning to Church, a smile stretching from ear to ear plastered to my maw.

"Dear Church~ you're taking quite the shot in the dark here. Then again, I hear you're prone to missing~" An honest-to-goodness giggle slips out from between my lips. He didn't truly expect good answers from figments from a, in his own words, 'dumbass' imagination? "Oh, well. There isn't really much other choice, now, is there?"

Beaming, I look to Sun-Head. Already he has been confronted by two others, one of them being the young man with the red-and-orange jacket. The same one who wanted to talk to me about Lana, no less. Politely I start after he finishes, each syllable that falls from my mouth dripping with sincerity. "I'm unsure of everyone else, Mr. Sun-Head, but I'm very good friends with Caboose. I believe both you and I have been with him for the same amount of time~"

And that is, technically, the truth.

--
Interactions:
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Rex)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Church & Sun-Head)​

Corvo Attano | Blue Team | CS

Upon hearing Tex's words, Corvo immediately checked his pockets. The grenades, the springrazors, his gun, his crossbow, all were there. The Lord Protector felt the familiar handle he's wielded for decades, pulling it out. His folding sword was back, and for once in the time he was here, Corvo smiled.

giphy.gif

Then he unwrapped his left hand, revealing the Outsider's Mark. He could feel the power it held, how it tingled his hand with every move. He looked at a spot in front of his allies, and within a split-second he appeared from beside his teammates to ahead of them. It was hard to say if he missed it or not.

"Ikaros, huh?" He stepped forward to pet the bird. "Let's hope that whoever or whatever this O'Malley is, we can find and take it down quickly."

After following Tex's lead, they soon came to a stop. The Red Team was there, and Tex's questioning attempts yielded no results. They seemed just as mindless as the ones in real life. Corvo's mark glowed bright, and from a sudden smoke cloud spawned a horde of dirty rats. He sent them at Sarge, not eating him, just circling around his feet. "Dunwall almost fell to the Rat Plague. These critters ate people alive, leaving only a meaty skeleton behind. They turned others into agonizing zombies. Their guts would feel like liquid, and they'd always be vomiting black sludge; their blood and organs. Their skin would pale, and their eyes would become lifeless as their minds were slowly eaten away by the disease. We called them Weepers, because that was all they could do in that state."

Corvo walked up to Sarge, staring straight through the visor. "If you don't want to become a mindless zombie in complete agony, you should answer the question: Where is O'Malley?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred jigglesworth jigglesworth Veradana Veradana

Megumin | Red Team | CS

Megumin curiously tilted her head to the side. Being on Red Team and not paying attention to all the business and battle talk, she asked, "Who?"

But not a second after that, she felt something inside. The old spark she thought had vanished hours ago. A bright, quivering smile filled her face, and Megumin began to weirdly hug and straddle her staff that had returned. "My Explosion... My beautiful Explosion is back..." Drool fell from the corner of her mouth, and she went on for 10 seconds or so. "I will use Explosion on this 'A.I.' the first chance I get! Just he waits!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi
Location: Caboose's Head, Walkway | Interacting With: Church, "Tucker", "Sun-Head", Walkway Crew | Status: Healthy

After seeing a fair few people go down to inspect the open area, All Might elected to cross the bridge-like walkway with Church and the others. It was here that he was given a taste of what it meant to be in another’s head. Mental constructs depicting how Caboose viewed the people around him appeared, and one was quite familiar indeed.

2213c6c3230914841df2c4bac6fc02a9.gif

When the energetic ‘Sun-Head’ appeared, All Might had to take a moment to cover his mouth and stifle his amused snickering. That was… absolutely adorable. Honestly he was quite flattered that Caboose thought of him in such high regard after such a short time of knowing him, especially considering the younger man was unconscious for much of it.

Once he’d recovered from his initial amusement, however, All Might pushed himself towards the front of the group where Church stood, politely excusing himself as he did so, and gave Sun-Head his trademark heroic smile. Having been Japan’s top hero for more than twenty years, beloved around the world, All Might has met more than his fair share of cosplayers and impersonators. He’d always interacted with people like that with the utmost friendliness, genuinely happy that his influence had impacted people so much.

“Hello there, Sun-Head! I’d certainly like to think I’m a friend of Young Caboose, and clearly Church here is his best friend! I know Young Caboose is quite the warrior, and everyone here would be honored to become his new friends! Isn’t that right, everyone?” At this last bit, All Might would turn his optimistic smile towards the others, hoping it to be infectious enough for the others to agree.

tumblr_inline_pf5lnwDBxi1sosjy8_1280.gif

( Venom Snake Venom Snake GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Chungchangching Chungchangching StaidFoal StaidFoal Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back