• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CheshireMitsu

Cheshire Cat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i haven't done any 1x1 roleplays in a looong time (cos a couple of bad bapples) and i've finally decided to try it out again. i have an idea for a long-term roleplay for someone to join, go ahead and read it and see if you wanna join! ill only be roleplaying with 1 person, 1 rp. its a rich person school roleplay about animal-people (non furry originally but furry accepted) that can each control a certain species of animal

i like roleplaying romance, fantasy (obviously) and old stuff (idk how else to explain it-- taking place in around 1500s), and I WOULD LOVE SOME BL IN THIS ONE *excited noises*

RULES: NO SMUT, GORE, AND PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING BANNED IN RPN ALLOWED; I GOT BANNED FROM A DISCORD SERVER AND WAS NEVER TOLD WHY AND I AM PARANOID THAT IT'LL HAPPEN AGAIN! (DON'T try to convince me either!) my only triggers are the basic stuff like overpowered characters and that, im easy to please
i like posts at least 2 paragraphs with a lot of dialogue, dialogue is fun

tips: again i don't have a lot of triggers, i love having a lot of fun ooc chat, and know that i will tease every character that i love. also ill rp multiple characters but ill usually try to make sure that they're not all together so dont think im gonna have 5 people talking 1 of your characters at once (that would be a bad roleplay on both sides probably anyways), and also don't be fooled by my bad grammar in ooc and this post, i always fix up my roleplay posts with good grammar and a little decoration!

it takes place in a rich school where there are people that are found to be able to control animals, called Controllers (maybe change that name). these people have shown parts of being part animal when they were born, such as having animal ears, claws, or padded feet, and when they are young they often will accidentally bring their animal to them. as they grow they're taught at home how to keep from using their powers accidentally, and when they turn 13 they start training to use their powers and animalistic abilities and even how to change into a full animal form in battles in a private school. there is also a school for the poorer that show these same abilities as them, but they go to a different school with dorms.

each of these schools are placed evenly so that the students can go to them in their own town, so they're generally small (about 30-40 students in each town). they train their powers for fights so that they can be used as weapons by the king and queen in battles, and they're promised wealth once they leave their homes at 20, but in reality everyone that has left for this service has never come back. there are a few of these Controllers that have stayed behind and teach the younger Controllers, of course, but they are not common and are mainly found in their fighting classes-- the teachers for the normal classes are human. there are also a few Controllers that are not fit for fighting and they stay behind and guide the young Controllers in their basic classes, but they are, again, uncommon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back