• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lilu

Good time of day to everyone on the website! My name’s Lilu and in this thread I’m searching for, hopefully, long-term RP partners in several fandoms!

Before we get into that, however, here’s a bit about me:
— I’m currently 18 and have been playing for 6 years
— English isn’t my first language, though I’m fluent in it. I usually write multiple paragraphs, two or three at the very least.
— I am definitely up for some OOC chatter, I really want to be friends with you!
— I enjoy detailed plot discussing, I like deepening the story and having multiple storylines
— I can easily play several characters and double if and when necessary

And now what I wish to find in my RP partners in general:
— I don’t do too well with one-liners, so I’d be glad if you write at least two paragraphs!
— You also enjoy detailed plotting and are up for doubling.
— Please, please, please be active. I’m not asking for daily posts and I completely understand being busy, but please don’t vanish in the middle of discussion never to be seen again.

And now let’s get into the fandom list! All of these cravings are really strong, so don’t hesitate to reply!

STAR WARS

My biggest crave of all. I’m searching for someone who’s willing to play during the Clone Wars time period and we could gradually go into the later episodes/shows as well. I have several OCs that I want to try out in a non-romantic way (I’m such a fan of the found family trope more than anything), however, I may double for you, if necessary.

I also have a canon character based Fix-It AU, for which I’m searching for Echo! I can give details in PMs, if you’re interested.

Please note that for the Clone Wars period RP I am not searching for a romantic RP! That’s important! Found family, action and adventures, angst and fluff though? A definite yes! I also want to use an OC, so preferably you would want that as well! Canon characters could be added in some episodes and story arcs that we will hopefully create!

The Original Trilogy timeline is also a possibility and here I am willing to look into a romantic OC-based plot.

POKEMON

Recently I’ve gotten back into the fandom after a several year recess and here I’m also searching for an OC-centric story, both platonic and romantic. We can base our RP in any region but, as with Star Wars, we’ll have to brainstorm a plot together.

GENSHIN IMPACT

Here I’m searching for both an OC-based RP (both platonic and romantic), but I can and will gladly do canon characters too. While I’m not a big fan of any ship I’ll have no problem playing Zhongli for you or Ningguang. Beidou is also an option, though I don’t know too much about her.

ACE ATTORNEY

I have several Fix-It AUs in the AA universe and I’m searching for three canon characters here for a romantic-based RP.

The first character is Gregory Edgeworth for the Manfred/Gregory ship. I’ll take on the role of MvK and, hopefully, in this version of events everybody involved will stay alive.

The second character Byrne Faraday for the Byrne/Tyrell ship. Same thing as the previous plot, hopefully, nobody has to die.

The last ship is Zak/Valant and, well, by this point you may have already got the gist of what I hope to see in an RP!

CASTLEVANIA

This is a canon-based AU idea where I’m searching for Lisa Tepes. I’ll give more details in PMs, but this is also essentially a Fix-it AU where I am aiming to play as Dracula and, perhaps, Alucard, if necessary.

More fandoms may be added later, but for now these are my biggest craves!

It doesn’t matter to me where we can RP (on the platform or on Discord) just as long as we’re both comfortable with the space! Don’t hesitate to PM me without messaging in the thread! Hopefully, some of you will be interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back