• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Beowulf Academy (Monster Hunting High School) // OOC & CHARACTERS

Main
Here
Lore
Here
BEOWULF ACADEMY - INCOMING FRESHMEN DOSSIER (2022)

- CLASSIFIED -

Name: Walter Loch

Pronouns: he/him

Nationality: British

Description of Appearance: White hair, pale skin, blue eyes

Gaia Form: Elephant (Baby)

Assigned Term of Endearment (Name) by Student: Supratika (tika for short)

Typical Color of Aura Constructs (including Gaia): white

Preferred Weapon: Spear

Personality: An initially cold looking fellow but once you get to know them… they're actually kinda goofy. Though it's not by intent. A straight laced by the book person, whose social skills really need work.

Most people tend to think of them as a harsh and uncaring individual. This is true to an extent. They don't care about most people and their opinions but are fiercely loyal to their friends and family.

They do have a flaw in that they're rather sensitive about their lower than average strenght and skill. Despite their best efforts they just don't seem able to keep pace.

General Biography: The son of a respected family. One who've been Aural users from generations. A powerful family, each of their members tend to be a talented Aural user in their own right with many doing their part in hunting down husks.

Except for Walter of course. The runt of the litter, by far the weakest of their siblings. For some reason their gaia took much longer to appear. Only coming into being at the age of 15. Just an year ago.

This is also why his other skills are lacking. Their family was protective over them, worried about why his gaia was taking so long. So protective they never really gave them an opportunity to train or become stronger. They didn't want to put ideas in his head, they were afraid doing so would encourage him to fight and get hurt.

Still. Walter wanted to be more than just coddled and protected. They wanted to do something with their life too, to be someone that people could and would respect. That's why they spent as much time as they could studying and learning. They had hopes that their gaia would come one day and they were preparing for the academy in any way they could. That's how their intellectual abilities ended up so much higher than their combat abilities.

Additional Information:

A.C.T.S. Scores:

Aural Proficiency: 1

Combat Efficacy: 1

Tactical Reasoning: 1

Scholastic Aptitude: 5

1011016_5zztLZTe.png

Is this OK? Also what's the expected response rate? Is a post every few days OK? Or are daily posts expected?

These are all great characters! I think we have enough to draft up the IC tonight
Everybody get ready for dorm assignments...any suggestions will be considered 😈
Can I join if you don’t mind ? I mean I just joined the site 2 days ago so I wasn’t here when this was officially done but I hope I can join in :)

Thanks for the interest everyone! Sorry I've been away; family was visiting. Give me a couple hours and I'll review everyone and then you're more than welcome to post!

We are still accepting new folks! Just adhere to the rules and expectations as laid out in previous applications. I will review as soon as you do so, and let me know here or by PM if you have any questions!

The two smartie pants have been accepted and put in the same dorm. We shall conquer the school with our brains.

That or we'll get bullied by the others 👀

Also. Where do i get started with my first post? Not sure where I'm supposed to go from here.

I went and posted in the IC channel. I think it's the right place but let me know if I made any mistakes.

I went and posted in the IC channel. I think it's the right place but let me know if I made any mistakes.
Looks good! It is important to note that the class is currently in the common area of their dorms moving in, not in an actual classroom.

In terms of where we're going with this, once everyone does introductions I'm happy to progress the story along, but feel free to linger and chat with other characters, dip off into smaller 1 on 1 discussions, or anything like that! We have a big enough group that it will help create some intrigue.

No biggie either way! If you wanted to fix it to give yourself more options go for it, if not Its not a hassle :)

Thanks for the interest everyone! Sorry I've been away; family was visiting. Give me a couple hours and I'll review everyone and then you're more than welcome to post!

We are still accepting new folks! Just adhere to the rules and expectations as laid out in previous applications. I will review as soon as you do so, and let me know here or by PM if you have any questions!
Am I able to join?
Here you go!

Yay. Though I'll have to do the pf stuff. I'll have to do it later though after 4:30pm central time USA

The two smartie pants have been accepted and put in the same dorm. We shall conquer the school with our brains.

That or we'll get bullied by the others 👀

Also. Where do i get started with my first post? Not sure where I'm supposed to go from here.

"The nerds they are multiplying!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back