• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Beowulf Academy (Monster Hunting High School) // OOC & CHARACTERS

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry for disappearing! We were hit by massive floods and been without internet/power for a few weeks. I’ll get a post up soon as I can use my computer again (Currently on mobile) :-_-lines:

The new characters look so good!! I’m very keen to meet you all! Hope my quiet boi can make a few friends ^_^

Also Volcanic! Ezekiel/Atlas roomies are gonna be fun. The emo/nerd and jock duo are a big favourite of mine lol. You interested in enemies to eventual friends? Friends who bond despite this rocky start? Good old fashioned bullying? Not to sound like a sadist towards Ezekiel but I’m open to anything lol :D :P

(Also that Nina artwork is so beautiful I love the colors!! )

Hi gang, apologies for the lull in action: got midterms this week, so my mind has been elsewhere. I'll get up a transition post asap!

Same, Nina doesn’t really have much to think about what just happened. I’ve tried writing a post of her a few times and always flaked out cause it felt like not much was happening in her head

Similar issue with Walter. His personality is such that he won't initiate a conversation or anything. He'll be taking notes quietly until someone does something.

That would be interesting lol. If someone says something verbally he won't really care. If someone tries something physical... well Walter isn't going to win any fights but he's so damn stubborn that any brawl would become pretty brutal. So it's probable the teachers would arrive. (If someone's fists get sore punching him, walter will consider that a win)

There's a reason I considered a honey badger for his gaia lol.

Last edited:
No no I kid. But I am looking forward to the interactions. Matt's thing starting out is mostly going to be feeling everyone out

No worries lol. I'm looking forward to matt realising that the "smartest" stident is in some ways the dumbest of them all.

And yeah Walter can be very dumb at occasions. Mostly related to personality things, they're pretty naive too.

I'd encourage folks to find their roommates, explore their rooms, check out other spots on campus, etc...world's your oyster, just lemme know what you'd want to do and I'll respond/provide info as necessary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back