• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Beowulf Academy (Monster Hunting High School) // OOC & CHARACTERS

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Have I mentioned that I adore these characters? Yves is so cute and cute and enthusiastic and just bursting full of personality! Atlas is really goddamn fun, I love his attitude so much! And Nina!! She already owns my heart :hearteyes: I just want her to be happy!!
I really enjoy writing with you all :closed eyes open smile:

Sorry, I have multiple roleplays im doing rn and just in general homework and stuff, so when i check rpnation, i just check if i have any notifs, and if not i just exit and continue doing what i need to do

wip i just need a sec to finish

Name: Laurie Cooper
Pronouns: they-she
Nationality: bORN in the uSaAAAA
Description of Appearance: Laurie is... or would be.. 5'4. however, the student, due to an axedent, is wheelchair bound, paralised from the waist down.

Gaia Form: a Crow
Assigned Term of Endearment (Name) by Student: Charlotte
Typical Color of Aura Constructs (including Gaia): a deep ocean blue
Preferred Weapon: so if you attach a trebuchet to a wheelchair... probably either nothing or

Personality: What are they like?
General Biography: What has their life been like?
Additional Information: Any fun quirks or hobbies?

A.C.T.S. Scores: This is a measurement system used by Beowulf/Aural adminstration to determine the skills of young Aurals. As lower rank children, you get EIGHT points to use. Each skill is ranked out of FIVE.

Aural Proficiency: 3
Combat Efficacy: -2
Tactical Reasoning:
Scholastic Aptitude: 4

I've been stalking this for a few days now. I wasn't sure if this was closed or not but I was planning on asking today regardless. I assume there is room for another?

BEOWULF ACADEMY - INCOMING FRESHMEN DOSSIER (2022)
- CLASSIFIED -

Name: Matt Zhong (Huojin)
Pronouns: as is shown
Nationality: Chinese America
titled (2).png
Gaia Form: Golden Eagle
Assigned Term of Endearment (Name) by Student: Optic
Typical Color of Aura Constructs (including Gaia): Black w/ Indigo Highlight
Preferred Weapon: None (as of now)

Personality:
Fearless, diligent and precise, this young man works hard to fulfill his aspirations. When Matt sees something that needs to get done, he wastes no time to make sure it gets finished without distractions, and teeters the line of giving it his all, and conserving his energy. Evaluating the task at hand, so he can put in just the right amount of effort without wasting an ounce of it. It takes him no more than a moment to assess and take action, a valuable skill that makes him both reliable and efficient for a team or when riding solo. Matt isn't shy, if there's a problem he's going to address it. He doesn't see slowing down as an option, which paints a picture of how serious he can really be, and if someone can't perform, he steps up to the plate to make sure everything runs smoothly.

General Biography: Matt's great grandparents immigrated from China back in the 60s. Since then, their auto shop has been in the family through the generations, and from a young age, Matt had an interest in the craft. Matt lived a relatively normal life but would often find time to help around the shop and learn from his Grandfather, and by the time he was 9 Matt had built his first dirt bike. Seeing how the boy had a talent for it, his Grandfather kept him under his wing and showed him everything he knew. Matt was finishing his studies everyday and would head right into the shop as soon as he finished. It was clear to his parents that he had a love for what his family did, begrudgingly his mother thought, but there was no denying his talent.

It happened so sudden. Matt's grandfather suddenly passed only a few short years later, and it was the shop's worst year yet. The entire family was devastated by their loss, only to make matters worse now was the looming thought of loosing the shop. Matt's father was now in charge of the shop, but had turned to drinking in mourning. The sales of that year were down, and bouncing back wasn't going to be easy. Matt wasn't going to let his grandfather down, and instead of slowing down he sped up. He knew that funding his education wouldn't serve them any good, so he stuck to his decision to leave school despite what his mother thought. It did take some convincing but eventually they caved, and Matt was able to put his Grandfathers skills to use. Matt pulls his father away from the bottle, and within a few month they were back on track.

Years later, Matt had stuck with the auto shop and continued to improve. It wasn't long before he became the head mechanic through his determination and grit, as well as his steadfast approach to his work that got the shop out of a rut. When he started working on his own personal project, his very own custom motorcycle, he began to notice a feeling like someone was watching him. The feeling was constant, and late one night when he was all alone in the shop, working on his cruiser, he locked eyes with a strange creature. Perching above the garage door behind Matt, was a big, jet black bird with sleek feathers and sharp eyes. He was completely unaware that his willingness to take action years ago also activated a strong connection to his 'aura', that had been growing since. Now that he was a teenager, his Gaia finally made their presence known.

Additional Information:
  • Often tinkers with his bike
  • Can speak fluent English and Mandarin Chinese
  • Fan of Aerosmith and REO Speedwagon
  • Gets worked up over his favorite sport, Baseball

A.C.T.S. Scores:
Aural Proficiency: 1
Combat Efficacy: 1
Tactical Reasoning: 5
Scholastic Aptitude: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back