• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Beowulf Academy (Monster Hunting High School) // OOC & CHARACTERS

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Atlas’s Gaia is neat asf, it fits him tbh

At first I was thinking like Bear or something predatory, but then I realized that bears are actually pretty chill and only aggressive when they need to be because their apex predators and mind their business but Rhinos? Their just hyper aggressive and abrasive to everything around them for the sake of it, their just bullies which I think is much more fitting

Zoo rhinos are actually pretty friendly I've heard. Having bad sight in the wild just gives them trust issues lol. If you wanted a bully a hippo fits more I think. That or Orcas, terrors of the sea.

Zoo rhinos are actually pretty friendly I've heard. Having bad sight in the wild just gives them trust issues lol. If you wanted a bully a hippo fits more I think. That or Orcas, terrors of the sea.

I was going moreso off of wild rhino's especially males in rutt as my inspiration. Though now that Im thinking about Hippo's would've been great also...though I think that the whole wrecking ball type of thing he has going on makes Rhino a decent fit. He's the tank, the bruiser, the big bastard who's stuck on the ground while the rest of the team has air force under control

Ninas animal was pretty hard for me to decide on and I’m still a little iffy on it (mostly cause there are other animals that relate to her as well like a deer or a polar bear). But Barn owls are a pretty good choice for Nina. At least the Nina who isn’t pretending to be an chirpy dummy.

Ninas animal was pretty hard for me to decide on and I’m still a little iffy on it (mostly cause there are other animals that relate to her as well like a deer or a polar bear). But Barn owls are a pretty good choice for Nina. At least the Nina who isn’t pretending to be an chirpy dummy.

I think an elk or something would be a very good choice, Deer or Elk are often considered ditzy or stupid or dumb but in reality their quite protective, affectionate, and dangerous...I mean they are a creature which has swords on its head to be fair

Yet Atlas and Walter couldn't be less alike
There's one similarity. Walter is a mommas boy too. He will unironically praise Atlas if he finds out they want to make their mom proud

Also they might surprise you in personality once you see other sides of them lol. They can be stupidly stubborn sometimes as an example.

Last edited:
There's one similarity. Walter is a mommas boy too. He will unironically praise Atlas if he finds out they want to make their mom proud

Also they might surprise you in personality once you see other sides of them lol. They can be stupidly stubborn sometimes as an example.

That's a sweet thing to have in common

That's a sweet thing to have in common
Mommas boys>>>>> everything else

I think an elk or something would be a very good choice, Deer or Elk are often considered ditzy or stupid or dumb but in reality their quite protective, affectionate, and dangerous...I mean they are a creature which has swords on its head to be fair
I would change it but I’m not sure if I can change it tbh. It might be too late or something

At first I was thinking like Bear or something predatory, but then I realized that bears are actually pretty chill and only aggressive when they need to be because their apex predators and mind their business but Rhinos? Their just hyper aggressive and abrasive to everything around them for the sake of it, their just bullies which I think is much more fitting
Honey badgers tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back