• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Beowulf Academy (Monster Hunting High School) // OOC & CHARACTERS

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Nina’s fam forced her to study a lot so she knows a lot. Not by choice tho and tbh I should have made it lower because she actually pretends to be dumb

Yves just pokes around a lot of bugs and mushrooms and stuff, I kinda envision them becoming something of a (nice) mad scientist over the course of the rp :,)

Yves just pokes around a lot of bugs and mushrooms and stuff, I kinda envision them becoming something of a (nice) mad scientist over the course of the rp :,)
Idk what I picture Nina becoming. Hopefully she grows the confidence to drop the facade

Yves already the peacemaker 😋
the bickering in this group (or lack thereof re: nina) is gonna be drastic isn't it

Yves already the peacemaker 😋
the bickering in this group (or lack thereof re: nina) is gonna be drastic isn't it

The fist coming from Atlas is gonna be drastic, yes, but I do think Yves is clever enough to manipulate Atlas or at least redirect his aggression. Almost a black widow/hulk situation, hypothetically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back