• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beneath the Blue Moon Discussion

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hope everyone is doing well. Noticed things have gotten quiet, just wanted to check in.
I started writing a Warrior type of story of my own characters on DeviantArt.

Hope everyone is doing well. Noticed things have gotten quiet, just wanted to check in.
I started writing a Warrior type of story of my own characters on DeviantArt.
Things are alright over here, I hope things are good on your end too!
And, that sounds like fun!

I got an interview on Monday at Pizza Hut for cook position. Hoping I get it. They provide training at Pizza Hut so hopefully my not being able to lift 50 lbs doesn't reject me automatically.

I got an interview on Monday at Pizza Hut for cook position. Hoping I get it. They provide training at Pizza Hut so hopefully my not being able to lift 50 lbs doesn't reject me automatically.
That sounds fun. Hope you get in. I work at a restaurant as well— but sadly not with pizza lol

Thank you both. It was supposed to be on Thursday but the manager had to push it to Monday same time at 1pm est. And the text message I got about my application was only...I think 12-24 hours after I submitted my application for cook on the pizza hut website at 12:30 something in the morning.

It was alright. Rainy. Tried watching the ball drop but ended up taking missing it due to being in the shower...it was rather subdued anyway in Times Square. Some idiot either fired a gun or shot a firework off couple minutes maybe after midnight-not unusual. More or less a quiet evening.

It's been raining like crazy here in ohio. Everyone's new year was good?
Everything good here in NC. I was thundering last night and woke me up in the middle of the night. I had to work in the morning pretty early, but I slept well even though I can’t fall asleep easily.

That's good though sucks about the thunder. News mentioned something about wild weather from wildfires in colorado to potential flooding and severe storms in the south.

Enjoy the holidays guys, we can pick up again when they're over.

I'm able to post like normal again, thank goodness. I'm going to catch up on everyone's posts. Could I post afterward or need to wait?

Yay! Your turn to post teluhtubby teluhtubby so once you get caught up, you can post.

Also FYI for everyone: There may be days next week I won't be able to reply as I got kids to watch (cousins) due to their mom (other cousin) having gotten job starting tomorrow & grandmom being on vacation for a week out of state. Cousin finds out tomorrow what days she works and what hours I'm needed to babysit-either at my place or I'll be heading to grandmom's to watch the kids.

That's alright! I hope all that goes well!
Btw, scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , did you have a part replying with Aukaneck and that group? It's okay if not, I just didn't want to assume in case my computer is being weird and not showing me or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back