• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beneath the Blue Moon Discussion

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey, I don't know what's going to come of it but i wanted to let you all know ahead of time, some stuff is happening in my life and I may need to step away from this site. I'm gonna try to stick around as long as I can (might be a little slower in replies and such but still), but I just thought it would only be fair to tell you now.

Sorry I haven't posted guys but I've done so now. teluhtubby teluhtubby Feel free to have your wolves stop Solmani and Vasva from leaving if ya want or follow them even.

Everything going alright with everyone? I know Stennie's potentially busy, that's partly why I held off on rping and distracted with other stuff. If needed, we can skip to Alpha to keep the rp going or wait, whatever you guys decided.

I noticed there's nothing from LunarAngel at all since November 5th 2021. Makes me sad and wonder if they're going to come back at all or if we're left hanging there and should consider that rp dead.

Sorry I haven't posted guys but I've done so now. teluhtubby teluhtubby Feel free to have your wolves stop Solmani and Vasva from leaving if ya want or follow them even.

Everything going alright with everyone? I know Stennie's potentially busy, that's partly why I held off on rping and distracted with other stuff. If needed, we can skip to Alpha to keep the rp going or wait, whatever you guys decided.

I noticed there's nothing from LunarAngel at all since November 5th 2021. Makes me sad and wonder if they're going to come back at all or if we're left hanging there and should consider that rp dead.
I hope Lunar's doing alright. Either way, I guess that rp is dead - I'm not sure what else to say about it.
I've been thinking about it, and I unfortunately am gonna have to step away from this site as a whole. There's just too much happening over here and I can't predict what the future's going to be like. I'll be honest, this is a first, so I don't really know if there's anything I should do before I go - like, have my characters make an exit, or something - but please let me know if so.
In any case, it's been a lot of fun, and I really hope that you guys have a good time with this rp!

Sadly that's what I am thinking as well.

Oof well that is understandable. I hope you stay safe and things get better for you stennie.

Thanks, hope so. You can have your characters make an exit yes. Sorry to see you go.

Sadly that's what I am thinking as well.

Oof well that is understandable. I hope you stay safe and things get better for you stennie.

Thanks, hope so. You can have your characters make an exit yes. Sorry to see you go.
Thank you, I'm hoping so as well.

Alright, you guys don't have to wait for me because it may be a few days, but I'll get another reply together for that when I can. And, I'm sorry to be going too, this seems like a lot of fun! But on the bright side, I'm sure that you guys will have a good time with it. ^^

Thank you, I'm hoping so as well.

Alright, you guys don't have to wait for me because it may be a few days, but I'll get another reply together for that when I can. And, I'm sorry to be going too, this seems like a lot of fun! But on the bright side, I'm sure that you guys will have a good time with it. ^^
It's alright. I really hope you feel better after whatever's happened!

Oh, yes please. I've been slowly losing ideas while not really having Thalia to interact with anyone. Lol. But yeah, that'd be great.

Do you guys wanna try opening this up to new members? Or keep with just the three of us?

Also, are you guys interested in a zombie rp with supernaturals? I was in one before before the Gm disappeared as well as one of the members. Kind of like a mix between last of us and walking dead as far as zombies go?

Last edited:
We could if you'd like. I don't really have a preference so whatever you guys wanna do.

Hmmm, maybe. Depends on the overall premise and idea of it. I've also got no experience whatsoever when it comes to zombie and apocalypse roleplays. lol.

teluhtubby teluhtubby Opinions on trying to invite other people to the rp or even a supernatural zombie rp?

Well, the way it worked with the other one was there was a virus that broke out and affected both humans and supernaturals. Some had powers and some didn't. They all met up in New York and were searching to find a cure as a group. One could have as many characters as they could control but they'd basically work together to try to find a cure and it would likely be some months since the outbreak happened meaning there would still be water and electricity but there would be hostile people (human and supernatural) as well as the infected running around. Once one was bitten by a zombie, there wouldn't be any help at all. One could even be an alien (though one would have to explain why it was on earth).

Now The Last of Us, I can give you info here: Last of Us | Ascension RP (failed rp I tried but nobody was interested in on here). This has some information on the Cordecyps fungi that took over humanity. And then I don't know if you've seen The Walking Dead but there's a comic and a show plus a spinoff (fear of the walking dead). Specifically, these two pages would be most helpful: Infected Stages | Silent Lair & Weapons and Technology | Silent Lair would be taken from last of us franchise and then walking dead zombies mixed in there. Supernatural zombies would still have their powers and it'd be limited depending on the powers you could have (so you couldn't have the same powers as someone else).

Time Manipulation wouldn't be allowed at all as a power and being able to create portals would be restricted as well. Basically, characters would have to band together in a group and work together to survive against the zombies while trying to find a cure. Example, my human is still subject to mortality and my vaewolf is affected by the lack of fresh meat and blood due to the zombies running around making her weak as well as species weaknesses.

I'd be using my twins (a vaewolf & a human). With the vaewolf having the following powers:
  • Acid Fire Manipulation
  • Ice Manipulation (including cold generation)
  • Enhanced senses, durability, speed & stamina plus shapeshifting (fog, bat, wolf)
  • Astral Projection

And the human having the following powers:
  • Electric-Ice Manipulation
  • Dream Manipulation/Nightmare Manipulation
  • Photo-Umbrakinesis
  • Illusion Manipulation
AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf I'll write when Littlestar posts.

Oooh, that does sound interesting. Is there a specific roster for the supernatural creatures? Or could your character be anything? I don't know if you have all the worldbuilding down yet, but I am also interested in knowing the relationship between supernaturals and humans. Like were they treated as equals and did humans even know about the supernaturals? And I'm guessing powers wouldn't just be limited to the supernaturals.

Alright.

Well, with the twins (formerly triplets as they had a fairy sister) they were born of a werewolf father and fairy mother so they know of werewolves, fairies and the dangers of vampires & obviously some about humans (they grew up in Vermont).

Your character could be anything from a human to an Angel to a demon or shapeshifter. Hybrids like a vampire x werewolf (vaewolf), cambion (demon x human), half-elf, half orc, half human x Angel (nephilim) or Angel x demon (nephalem) for example would be allowed also. The only ones you couldn’t be would be like a unicorn or animal (though you could have a normal pet, the twins had dogs that were killed by the vampire who bit the sisters), giants (though half-giants would be fine) or gods/demigods/child of Satan.

Heck, our Gm had a character that was a robotic alien imbued with a conscious/soul that came to investigate and study the life forms on earth and another player had a different alien so those would be allowed but was human like. I probably wouldn’t allow the robots or cyborgs as this would take place in modern times. We’d have to figure some town for the cure to be in…I know last of us had ellie and Joel travel across the country.

Nope, there would be humans who had powers as well. And being a zombie…well one would keep their powers making them all the more dangerous. One would be expected to have racial weaknesses too, like werewolves being guided by the moon’s cycles or humans being affected by their short lifespans compared to some supernaturals. I’d say humans and supernaturals might not know of the other due to being raised in pockets that killed them but mostly they would know of each other. Depending on how they were treated would differ community to community. Some humans with powers (I’d say about 40% of humans had powers) might be treated the same as supernaturals, some with fear, others like protectors against supernaturals (especially those that hunted humans).

Oooh, nice. So basically, sky's the limit. Well, with some reasonable restrictions. That does sound pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back