• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beneath the Blue Moon Discussion

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Turning in so will answer any further questions tomorrow as well as approve characters from alpha and stennie tomorrow if they're up. G'night all.

So how are you guys doing? If anyone's in USA, any plans for thanksgiving?

Me, probably just relaxing at home. Not sure yet if I'll order something from a restaurant or just cook at home for thanksgiving.

I'm going to my grandparents for thanksgiving with my mom and sister like we do every year. The only thing that's changing is that my sister might not be there because she has to work. Her boss hasn't posted everyone's hours yet, which is a jerk thing to do, so we don't know when she's getting out of work. She might be working the closing shift so till like 10:00 at night. If she gets off at like 4 or 5 then we'd be able to wait a little while to go and pick her up on our way there. But, ten at night isn't going to work that way. We won't know if she can come until her boss decides to post the hours.

It's really the only that's going to suck about this thanksgiving.

I don't much feel like celebrating the holidays this year myself. That's unfortunate that your sister doesn't know her schedule yet. I hated that about Taco Bell, they couldn't give me my schedule in advance and were snippy with me when I asked what days I worked and which I had off.

Hopefully things can work out so your sister can join you for thanksgsiving and if not, hope you have a good one.

So how are you guys doing? If anyone's in USA, any plans for thanksgiving?

Me, probably just relaxing at home. Not sure yet if I'll order something from a restaurant or just cook at home for thanksgiving.
I’m doing well. I’m in the USA so I’m having Thanksgiving at home this year instead of being in a large crowd of family members. Since my grandmother has cancer, it’s good for us to have invite her.

Thank you both. :> She is getting better though, which is good.

alright, it appears I wasn't getting notifications for this thread-
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the US! I hope that it goes well for you all, whatever you decide to do.
I should have my characters done today, sorry for the delay!

I guess so. Apparently I wasn't watching the thread, even though I was getting notifications before, so... Either way, it seems to be fixed now, that's the important part!

Quick question, are our characters born cursed, or were they only cursed recently-ish? apologies if this is written somewhere and I've just missed it! I just want to make sure something in one of my characters' bios makes sense before I post it.

They are recently cursed. Gradually as they breed, they will produce pups born into the pack that are cursed from birth and of course if they bite someone, it will pass the curse onto them but they won't realize that right away.

FYI peeps, going grocery shopping tomorrow sometime after 5PM EDT (eastern daylight savings time) in preparation for thanksgiving.

I'm going to wait until tonight to type something up for the starter. Grandmom's taking cousins to the library so she's picking me up first supposedly, dropping me off and then taking the cousins to the library. Not sure how long it would be but the library thing runs until 6:30 PM EST I believe (sorry only realized we were no longer in EDT today).

I'm going to wait until tonight to type something up for the starter. Grandmom's taking cousins to the library so she's picking me up first supposedly, dropping me off and then taking the cousins to the library. Not sure how long it would be but the library thing runs until 6:30 PM EST I believe (sorry only realized we were no longer in EDT today).
That's alright! I hope it all goes well!
Should we decide on the posting order?

Yeah. Let's see...we got 4 people so...choose a number between 1 & 4.

Then I'll throw it into a random number generator and put the posting order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back