• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beneath the Blue Moon Discussion

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Setting up the world stuff now. Kinda hard to find information specifically on the era but looking forward to it. Never seen any prehistory rps done before, much less with werewolves.

No worries! Figured we could do something while waiting for lunar to come back instead of just sitting there bored.

Going to wait for stennie stennie and AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf to make their characters if that's alright with ya?

On a side note... what should we refer to months or times as within this roleplay?
sorry for the wait! i have been working on thinking up a character, i just wasn't quite sure where to go for names, but I'll come up with something ^^
as for time-keeping, the best i can think of is either by seasons or by moon cycle? i was gonna suggest by days as well but that could potentially result in some very large numbers lol. as for if we want to use a special word, I'm not sure.

So, you mentioned you developed some lore. Could we check that out? I feel like it'd be able to help me with building out some characters.

So, to make things interesting in terms of eye color:

The members can have different colored eyes in wolf form that are unnatural as well as normal for a wolf.

Normal eye colors would be: Brown, Grey, Amber, Yellow, Green & Orange eyes.

Example: A founding trait for my characters' bloodline (the inuit brothers) is they can pass on purple-shade eye colors to their offspring and that is the characteristic of Auckaneck and his brother.

So, how does the pack feel about humans?

Well, since they are cursed by whatever gods their tribes worship and then are potentially chased out or leave willingly, the individuals themselves may have reservations or hate towards humans.

As a pack, I have not thought of that yet. That can be potentially discussed in rp among the pack when they find each other and form into one.

Yup. Everyone has recently been cursed and left their homes willingly or been chased out of fear, etc. and they eventually find each other, becoming the first of their race and building the first pack of werewolves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back