• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beneath the Blue Moon Discussion

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah, that's good.

Eh, I'm more of a free to use type person. Mostly because I have to ask my mom to buy that stuff for me considering I don't really have any money of my own. I have firealpaca though. I just don't really know how to recolor the image.

i'm real late sorry, but i know i used to use BeFunky to do that, though I don't know how well it would work depending on what exactly you have in mind. just thought I would suggest it!

there are quite a few features that you need to pay for to get, mostly filters & effects and whatnot, but otherwise yes! The tools I always used for changing colours are free. I think you can either download it as a mobile app or use the browser-site-thing, which is what I usually used.

I’ll be catching up soon! But just a quick note, I had to change the name of my male character. Hope that’s all right.

Here's the tagline and synopsis of Aeon:

Tagline-In the twilight, shards of light herald a new future.

Synopsis-Years ago, eleven children from various backgrounds disappeared, slipping away from orphanages or the streets. Children from various regions, unmissed and unloved, to be given a greater purpose, known as Operation Fade. Years have passed and with the disappearance of Cyrus into a new world, Team Galactic is shattered and with it, Operation Fade is ended. With their leader and father figure gone, eleven children flee the bunker where they have been kept, each with an egg they were given before Cyrus disappeared as part of Operation Fade. Splitting up to avoid being arrested and their eggs and pokemon being taken away, fourteen-year-old Viola and eleven-year-old Choal travel in search of their origins...until a distant call brings Operation Twilight into the light.

stennie stennie

Here's the tagline and synopsis of Aeon:

Tagline-In the twilight, shards of light herald a new future.

Synopsis-Years ago, eleven children from various backgrounds disappeared, slipping away from orphanages or the streets. Children from various regions, unmissed and unloved, to be given a greater purpose, known as Operation Fade. Years have passed and with the disappearance of Cyrus into a new world, Team Galactic is shattered and with it, Operation Fade is ended. With their leader and father figure gone, eleven children flee the bunker where they have been kept, each with an egg they were given before Cyrus disappeared as part of Operation Fade. Splitting up to avoid being arrested and their eggs and pokemon being taken away, fourteen-year-old Viola and eleven-year-old Choal travel in search of their origins...until a distant call brings Operation Twilight into the light.

stennie stennie
Ooh, I like it! The description sounds really intriguing, it's written well. Same with the tagline! Good job ^^

Thanks. Yeah, I posted the comic on some site called Comic Fury as well, so it'll be there as well.

Decided to give the girl a companion to travel with...the younger ones look up to the bigger ones as older siblings and since they're all close in age and were raised in a manner of sibling-friends, the children are close with each other.

Ah, nice! I'll check it out there as well! I did end up watching you on DA, so I've been seeing some of the pages as they come out.

And that's sweet! They're like a little family.

Also, on an unrelated note, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm going to reply either today or tomorrow (the latter is more likely). I have a bunch of stuff due for college today, which is what's taking so long haha. But if you guys would like to skip, that's alright.

Had an unexpected inspection today that I only learned about last night and so had that done a few minutes ago. Just have to clean my bathtub from now on since the stains will apparently wear down the tub and destroy it, meaning I would be charged if it was destroyed plus try to get the hard water stains out of the toilet (which is a bloody pain in the ass even with the black bottle lysol for hard water stains/rust).

Yup. They've never been out of the bunker so being out in the real world, though they know of it from the teachings of Cyrus, Saturn, Mars and Venus (OC) help them know there's a world out there and that it's 'impure' according to Cyrus.

Gotcha. I'll let the other 2 decide what they want to do. Good luck with the college stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back