• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Wouldn't she find that someone called "Rai" a bit suspicious at least?

At first I thought that too, but think about it. Other than her height and some muscle juniper was and still is a human. She has almost no reason to think that the others would change at all. To her it's inconceivable to even imagine rai as anything other than a huge hulking oni. So at first she wouldn't think of it but if she starts to get to know dai and lucrezia she'll start connecting some dots

At first I thought that too, but think about it. Other than her height and some muscle juniper was and still is a human. She has almost no reason to think that the others would change at all. To her it's inconceivable to even imagine rai as anything other than a huge hulking oni. So at first she wouldn't think of it but if she starts to get to know dai and lucrezia she'll start connecting some dots

That's a good point, though she might find Earth's total lack of elves, dwarves, werewolves, etc. odd. That, along with the fact that she herself changed appearance and can no longer use whatever magical abilities she might have had before, might be suggestive to her that perhaps the others have changed as well, and maybe so much so that they changed species.

This is a pretty big leap in logic from her perspective, though, it's true. Still, she has to be wondering how a seven foot oni, a shifter, a dark elven sorceress, etc. have managed to hide and excite no comment in a world where such creatures are considered make believe. She must be trying to think of how that could be, so maybe it wouldn't be too weird for her to make that logical leap herself eventually.

Last edited:
Marcus: *has a crush on Roland but is too shy and scared to admit it*
Marcus:
guess-ill-die-tlldie-24932273.png

The three of them just need to sit down and have a conservation about love and sex.
That would be hilarious...mostly about the love part tho. Rai knows what sex is. He isn't a child. ...Well technically he is, in view of his total potential lifespan in the Aether.

That would be hilarious...mostly about the love part tho. Rai knows what sex is. He isn't a child. ...Well technically he is, in view of his total potential lifespan in the Aether.
Haha. Morgana knows what sex is, of course. Love, however, is an entirely different story. She doesn’t understand it at all and thinks it’s completely irrational and pointless. I’m thinking about her possibly loving Rai (not romantically though because I don’t want her involved in all that). A mentee feeling affection towards her mentor, perhaps? She’ll probably go through a period where she actually believes she has romantic feelings for him, asking herself why she feels shaken every time he disapproves of her sexual antics. Then she’ll be all “Oh, okay. I understand now. Hm.”

Probably connected to the human in her but who knows. She still needs to run into someone and everything I stated above is subject to change. Her course has yet to be decided.

Last edited:
Aw yeah. Elena better get on that.

Me, an intellectual: speaking as if she doesn’t control Elena.

Also I need someone to look at me the way Haddaway looks at the camera.

The Felis siblings with love / sex
Marcus has a very idealised view of love. Everything for him has to be Perfectly Romantic(™) and he's such a gentleman. He's not clueless, he knows about bedroom activities but has only engaged in them one time, with another man, never with a girl. Mainly because his species is on the verge of dying out, and also....He's so shy? It would take him forever to ask someone out, as well as he tries to deny his feelings. "Uh, they're just a very good friend."
BULL. SHIT.

Silver, on the other hand....
Is Silver.
She's actually probably slept with a few people already because she's a pretty, naive girl and there's no way no one's taken advantage of her (stupidity) naivete. But all references to it still go over her head because she doesn't know the right terminology and it's...Not a big deal to her? She doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. And She doesn't connect it to feelings at all.

She's had crushes before, mostly on the other general's but she had no idea how to actually explain her feelings. And so, she just awkwardly did the tsundere thing until it went away.
But as she matures (yes, this is planned) and gets a better understanding not human behaviour and emotion...
Well, who knows what could happen?~

The Felis siblings with love / sex
Marcus has a very idealised view of love. Everything for him has to be Perfectly Romantic(™) and he's such a gentleman. He's not clueless, he knows about bedroom activities but has only engaged in them one time, with another man, never with a girl. Mainly because his species is on the verge of dying out, and also....He's so shy? It would take him forever to ask someone out, as well as he tries to deny his feelings. "Uh, they're just a very good friend."
BULL. SHIT.

Silver, on the other hand....
Is Silver.
She's actually probably slept with a few people already because she's a pretty, naive girl and there's no way no one's taken advantage of her (stupidity) naivete. But all references to it still go over her head because she doesn't know the right terminology and it's...Not a big deal to her? She doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. And She doesn't connect it to feelings at all.

She's had crushes before, mostly on the other general's but she had no idea how to actually explain her feelings. And so, she just awkwardly did the tsundere thing until it went away.
But as she matures (yes, this is planned) and gets a better understanding not human behaviour and emotion...
Well, who knows what could happen?~

Silver is too precious. Must protect her from filth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back