• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
tl;dr
Prologue
The final battle between the forces of the Church of Light - and the Shadowbane, led by Lucrezia. The Hero - Roland - wielding a blade of prophecy known as Shadowsbane confronted Lucrezia herself in her own throne room, but was unable to defeat her. The Queen then destroyed her last fortress to escape, and then vanished through a portal in its ruins with her closest allies. The Church sent Roland to pursue the queen through the portal - but he was forced to leave Shadowbane behind, in case it would not be possible to return.

Through the portal, it was the real world and all characters became normal humans.
It's a month later , with everyone settling in somewhat.

Thaaaats pretty much it!
So that's what I sound like when I talk with people about games/movies they've never heard of.

I'm not gonna lie, we could do with a werewolf! Pref light side but that doesn't mean they have to be a goody goody two shoes
In terms of the character, would a character with a wolf familiar work? Like, an actual conscious wolf spirit thing that follows my character into battle and is essentially my characters best friend. In the real world, the wolf would be like a small dog or something.

So that's what I sound like when I talk with people about games/movies they've never heard of.

In terms of the character, would a character with a wolf familiar work? Like, an actual conscious wolf spirit thing that follows my character into battle and is essentially my characters best friend. In the real world, the wolf would be like a small dog or something.

You could be a werewolf who befriended a dog in the IRL?
Werewolves are possessed by the spirit of a wolf so - Affinity with dogs and such.

Or you could do that.

I do kinda need a player werewolf since I sort of planned out chapter 2 with the assumption we'd have one.

I could mix it up tho, not the end of the world.

If a werewolf went through the portal while transformed would they become a dog?

You could be a werewolf who befriended a dog in the IRL?
Werewolves are possessed by the spirit of a wolf so - Affinity with dogs and such.

Or you could do that.

I do kinda need a player werewolf since I sort of planned out chapter 2 with the assumption we'd have one.

I could mix it up tho, not the end of the world.
I was thinking that my guy could join with the wolf spirit and become a werewolf that way rather than the full moon type. It would be like his final form or someshit.

I was thinking that my guy could join with the wolf spirit and become a werewolf that way rather than the full moon type. It would be like his final form or someshit.

I'm altering plans a bit - I won't need a werewolf if there was another idea you had. If not, feel free to roll with that.

How does this guy look?
God-King-Darius-Splash-Art-HD-4k-Wallpaper-Background-Official-Art-Artwork-League-of-Legends-lol-3-1200x666.jpg

You're a fab writer koala koala <3
I actually wrote that extremely quickly today. I was going to post the day I said I was, and I honestly believed I did. I ignored RPN with the mindset that I had posted and I was waiting for someone else to reply. Got on this morning only to realize I never posted the post and it disappeared. ))):

Note to self: I need to stop getting side tracked and also start writing my posts on a document so it'll auto save instead of RPN.

I actually wrote that extremely quickly today. I was going to post the day I said I was, and I honestly believed I did. I ignored RPN with the mindset that I had posted and I was waiting for someone else to reply. Got on this morning only to realize I never posted the post and it disappeared. ))):

Note to self: I need to stop getting side tracked and also start writing my posts on a document so it'll auto save instead of RPN.

The private workshop is a pretty good place to store drafts until they're ready to go. That's what I usually do. That, or just write them in a word processor. I've had situations like that myself and it always sucks when a whole bunch of long, involved writing goes down the tube.

So guys - the finale of Chapter 1 will take place in around 3ish days I expect. RP time, not IRL.

Other chapters may go on for longer, but I suspect Roland/Lucrezia becoming aware of each other will bring things to a head very quickly indeed.

That being said, more info in due time.

The weather will take a turn for the worse, tomorrow.

Last edited:
I suggested a potential idea in group PM of having Ana, our literal Church of Light spy, follow Silver around and come up with a list of people she interacts with.

Besides all the random people she might bother on a whim (which is probably a fairly long list by itself), the list would likely include Rai and Tannur. Then we would have the other light characters tail the people on that list. (I.e., Arryn investigates Rai, Ana investigates Tannur, Marcus investigates Silver further, etc.) Eventually, that would theoretically lead them to Lisa, Hannah, Aemi, Juniper, maybe Margo, and all the other random humans these people interact with themselves. Then it would just be a matter of narrowing down THAT list and connecting Lisa to Lucrezia.

I suggested a potential idea in group PM of having Ana, our literal Church of Light spy, follow Silver around and come up with a list of people she interacts with.

Besides all the random people she might bother on a whim (which is probably a fairly long list by itself), the list would likely include Rai and Tannur. Then we would have the other light characters tail the people on that list. (I.e., Arryn investigates Rai, Ana investigates Tannur, Marcus investigates Silver further, etc.) Eventually, that would theoretically lead them to Lisa, Hannah, Aemi, Juniper, maybe Margo, and all the other random humans these people interact with themselves. Then it would just be a matter of narrowing down THAT list and connecting Lisa to Lucrezia.

Roland will know the moment he has Shadowsbane.

But this is certainly something that can be done in the meantime.

ESFP Personality (“The Entertainer”) | 16Personalities Roland

ISFJ Personality (“The Defender”) | 16Personalities Arryn

Not sure how I feel about personality tests like this. I always seem to get a different result every time I do them, even just for myself, and the results always contain some things that I agree with and many that I don't. It's a lot like cold reading.

Interesting all the same to do it from a fictional character's perspective. Not sure if I agree with everything there, but a lot of things are certainly similar to how I view their personalities.

ESFP Personality (“The Entertainer”) | 16Personalities Roland

ISFJ Personality (“The Defender”) | 16Personalities Arryn

Not sure how I feel about personality tests like this. I always seem to get a different result every time I do them, even just for myself, and the results always contain some things that I agree with and many that I don't. It's a lot like cold reading.

Interesting all the same to do it from a fictional character's perspective. Not sure if I agree with everything there, but a lot of things are certainly similar to how I view their personalities.

An amusing exercise at least.

Avari Avari sorry, neighbor had a grad party last night that I'm still recovering from. I'll try to get a post up tonight

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back