• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
tumblr_nhrubpFapn1u7xz3eo1_500.gif

Flustered little Silver as a child

Hi, who wants a piece of trivia about Silver and clothes? No one! Great!
Most of Silver's clothes on Earth are made by finding cheap leggings / black skinny jeans / black denim shorts and destroying them with scissors, so they're all ripped up, but in an artistic way. Pink clothes for a broke kid. She normally wears cami tops with these, which leave her arms bare...And she doodles all over her arms with pens, paint...Whatever she can find. If her legs are bare, she'll draw on them too, and some of her boots have white planets and star designs carefully inked on them. Shifters naturally have a very high body heat and natural resistance to cold, so She doesn't really have much in the way of cold resistant clothes. She'll suffer in the English winter. She has one lonely loose, thin black denim jacket, covered in white ink of the constellations. And a wolf howling on the back.

On Aether she normally wears...Whatever she can find.

Hi, who wants a piece of trivia about Silver and clothes? No one! Great!
Most of Silver's clothes on Earth are made by finding cheap leggings / black skinny jeans / black denim shorts and destroying them with scissors, so they're all ripped up, but in an artistic way. Pink clothes for a broke kid. She normally wears cami tops with these, which leave her arms bare...And she doodles all over her arms with pens, paint...Whatever she can find. If her legs are bare, she'll draw on them too, and some of her boots have white planets and star designs carefully inked on them. Shifters naturally have a very high body heat and natural resistance to cold, so She doesn't really have much in the way of cold resistant clothes. She'll suffer in the English winter. She has one lonely loose, thin black denim jacket, covered in white ink of the constellations. And a wolf howling on the back.

On Aether she normally wears...Whatever she can find.
I bet she also tries to be nice and makes Tannur's clothes more "fashionable" whether he likes it or not.

I bet she also tries to be nice and makes Tannur's clothes more "fashionable" whether he likes it or not.
Yes.
but mainly drawing. She doesn't to far enough to cut up his clothes without permission.
unless she sees nice pieces of fabric on them that she wants to cut off and sew onto her jeans.

Wha happen? Who were you with? I've lost track of a few things. hehe
He headed off to work and I asked in the post if anyone wanted to volunteer to post as his boss, then I IRL got a part of my gut cut out.

Last edited:
He headed off to work and I asked in the post if anyone wanted to volunteer to post as his boss, then I IRL got a part of my gut cut out.
Oof. Hm. I don't see Tannur the type to work alongside Morgana. She's staying at a B&B and offering her services there in repayment. Don't know. Maybe Tannur's boss can be friends with her boss and they're like "Ayyyy ya wanna have a bbq party this evening after we close up?"

lol idk. My ideas have been coming out of the sewer lately. I think my muse is on a vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back