• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Avari

Four Thousand Club
SHSHHH.png

IMPORTANT LORE (Intentionally left barebones for group development)
Aether
- A fantasy land, filled with magic, various races and everything you could imagine.
Lucrezia, The Shadow Queen - A Elven Sorceress who pushed the world of Aether to the brink of ruin. It was only the combined forces of the entire land united under a single banner that managed to defeat her armies.
The Hero/Heroine - A player character to be confirmed. Wielded a unique holy blade. Sworn enemy of Lucrezia, leader of the Church forces.
The Church of Light - A religious sect that rose to combat Lucrezia. The nations of Aether united under the Church.
Magic - Magical abilities come down to species, natural affinity and study. All magic requires mana, which usually replenishes naturally over time. (Not in the real world) The most powerful magics require specific enchantments or artifacts.
London - London - and the real world in general, is absolutely identical to the present day.

FAFAFAF.png

mapVR 3.jpg

wallhaven-339685.jpg

CONFIRMED CAST
(Purple for dark forces, Orange for Light and green for Earth)

LUCREZIA - THE SHADOW QUEEN - Avari Avari
SILVER FERAE WillfulWren WillfulWren
RAIJIN - QizPizza QizPizza
TANNUR - IG42 IG42

ARRYN BLACKSMITH - MagicPenguin MagicPenguin
MARCUS FELIS WillfulWren WillfulWren
ANA - LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

HANNAH MILLER Avari Avari
ELENA BENOIT - koala koala

CHARACTER SHEETS
Realistic/Modern - BEING HUMAN - CS
BEING HUMAN - <OPEN!> - MAIN
Realistic/Modern - BEING HUMAN - NPC GUIDE - NPC guide

Last edited:
Welcome <3

Not planning on starting for a few days. My DM's are always open - I love discussing stuff - and please use the next few days to develop your character ideas. Remember, Lore is intentionally *fairly* blank to give you all the room you need to have fun!

I'm partway through re-organizing Arryn's backstory. I've got the general outline of it, though. A few things on the worldbuilding/lore side I want to run by everyone:

-In my character's backstory, I have him a citizen of the capital city of Alcamoth. At some point, the Shadow Queen assaults the capital city and kills the man Arryn considers a father, motivating him to join the army on the side of the forces of light. So, we have a massive, unexpected assault on the capital city by the forces of darkness that is eventually beaten back somehow.

-2 years later, I have my character as part of a secret diplomatic mission led by the Hero/Heroine on behalf of Alcamoth to secure a military alliance with the elves of Merluminal Forest. Somehow, the Shadow Queen figures out what the Hero is up to. Knowing that an alliance like that could potentially threaten her dominion, she sends a massive force to destroy the hero's party en route to its destination so that such an alliance can't come to fruition. The soldiers accompanying the party are outnumbered and underarmed for such a large-scale battle and are beaten soundly, eventually dying nearly to a man; however, they fight much more fiercely than anticipated, holding out for a day when they should've been obliterated in an hour, and the hero/heroine manages to escape with Arryn's help and they go on to secure the alliance that would eventually grow to include other nations and become of sufficient size to challenge Lucrezia's armies. In the years to follow, a song called "The March to the Forest of the Elves" is made of the event by bards to commemorate the soldiers who fought bravely and died so the hero could secure the alliance that would fight back against the Shadow Queen.

Do these proposed events in the war on the Aether side cause problems for anyone? I can change them or take them out of his backstory altogether if they're problematic.

I'm partway through re-organizing Arryn's backstory. I've got the general outline of it, though. A few things on the worldbuilding/lore side I want to run by everyone:

-In my character's backstory, I have him a citizen of the capital city of Alcamoth. At some point, the Shadow Queen assaults the capital city and kills the man Arryn considers a father, motivating him to join the army on the side of the forces of light. So, we have a massive, unexpected assault on the capital city by the forces of darkness that is eventually beaten back somehow.

-2 years later, I have my character as part of a secret diplomatic mission led by the Hero/Heroine on behalf of Alcamoth to secure a military alliance with the elves of Merluminal Forest. Somehow, the Shadow Queen figures out what the Hero is up to. Knowing that an alliance like that could potentially threaten her dominion, she sends a massive force to destroy the hero's party en route to its destination so that such an alliance can't come to fruition. The soldiers accompanying the party are outnumbered and underarmed for such a large-scale battle and are beaten soundly, eventually dying nearly to a man; however, they fight much more fiercely than anticipated, holding out for a day when they should've been obliterated in an hour, and the hero/heroine manages to escape with Arryn's help and they go on to secure the alliance that would eventually grow to include other nations and become of sufficient size to challenge Lucrezia's armies. In the years to follow, a song called "The March to the Forest of the Elves" is made of the event by bards to commemorate the soldiers who fought bravely and died so the hero could secure the alliance that would fight back against the Shadow Queen.

Do these proposed events in the war on the Aether side cause problems for anyone? I can change them or take them out of his backstory altogether if they're problematic.

LOVE IT

Hey id love to be apart of that mission! If not totally cool Avari Avari MagicPenguin MagicPenguin

Iโ€™m thinking my character can be a little older on Aether than he is now on Earth, but nonetheless a brilliant sword and skilled strategist. I want him to be a good character (I typically play villains and Iโ€™m in a need of a new mood) and possibly be a mentor figure for anyone who wants? If this RP allows werewolves Iโ€™d like him to be one, and somewhat ridiculed for it on Aether, giving him a clean racial start on Earth with his powers.

Thatโ€™s really all ive got so far!

Hey id love to be apart of that mission! If not totally cool Avari Avari MagicPenguin MagicPenguin

Iโ€™m thinking my character can be a little older on Aether than he is now on Earth, but nonetheless a brilliant sword and skilled strategist. I want him to be a good character (I typically play villains and Iโ€™m in a need of a new mood) and possibly be a mentor figure for anyone who wants? If this RP allows werewolves Iโ€™d like him to be one, and somewhat ridiculed for it on Aether, giving him a clean racial start on Earth with his powers.

Thatโ€™s really all ive got so far!

Your Aether form could have been anything so that's A-OK!

Though it's possible most werewolves were on Lucrezia's side...

Last edited:
This is my Plan for a chara so far. She fights for the good side though not really sure on her backstory yet..

7deccb3d2ad91950e44eb28db994ddd7.jpg
human form
e7147a7ea147cce1472be72183213ab8.jpg

Your Aether form could have been anything so that's A-OK!

Though it's possible most werewolves were on Lucrezia's side...
That could be part of the prejudice by his peers

Because he can really be a good guy with good intentions, but when he turns primal he just loses control and wrecks havoc

Sounds good! Didnโ€™t know what you had in mind so I just insyered a typical pic

Yeye! Just gonna have to decide how a Werewolf would translate to the real world. Would there still be some sort of influence from the Full Moon, could he potentially infect anyone? Or maybe he's completely clean and just has to come to terms with it.

Lucrezia's up - post away!

My evil lord can't possibly be this cute.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back