• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I was waiting to see if there was going to be a Marcus post. If not, I’ll try to post something tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

GMT-4 for anyone curious.

I would recommend- for the sake of simplicity - retconning out Tex's character for now. It's worked well for other characters who have had to drop out.
It's impossible to write a water-tight piece of writing via an RP anyhow, he can always come back if he wants.

Of course, if you'd rather him around feel free to take over writing for him.

Retconning leaves an extremely bad taste in my mouth. I'd like to avoid it if possible. I'd rather just write from other characters' perspectives as if he were there and do something with him that way. Treat him as an NPC like Jim or Thomas and, when we can, just have him exit the scene and then bring him back in the future whenever he's necessary.

Retconning leaves an extremely bad taste in my mouth. I'd like to avoid it if possible. I'd rather just write from other characters' perspectives as if he were there and do something with him that way. Treat him as an NPC like Jim or Thomas and, when we can, just have him exit the scene and then bring him back in the future whenever he's necessary.

whatever works for you, friendo

Avari Avari i'll have my post up soon. I'm sorry for taking so long, I've been having finals recently. Once summer starts for me, I'll be on more often!

real talk tho i'm actually working on 3 huge posts in advance, so it's better for me to just throw out some dialogue daily rather than make everyone wait a week for a big post aha

real talk tho i'm actually working on 3 huge posts in advance, so it's better for me to just throw out some dialogue daily rather than make everyone wait a week for a big post aha

dang. now i feel like an underachiever ; (

Would it be possible if someone gave me a shortened version of what has happened since the beginning? (prologue, is it over, etc.)

tl;dr
Prologue
The final battle between the forces of the Church of Light - and the Shadowbane, led by Lucrezia. The Hero - Roland - wielding a blade of prophecy known as Shadowsbane confronted Lucrezia herself in her own throne room, but was unable to defeat her. The Queen then destroyed her last fortress to escape, and then vanished through a portal in its ruins with her closest allies. The Church sent Roland to pursue the queen through the portal - but he was forced to leave Shadowbane behind, in case it would not be possible to return.

Through the portal, it was the real world and all characters became normal humans.
It's a month later , with everyone settling in somewhat.

Thaaaats pretty much it!

If I were to try to join, would there be any shoes I need to fill? Like make a character to replace a person that left on one of the sides, a specific type of character, etc.

If I were to try to join, would there be any shoes I need to fill? Like make a character to replace a person that left on one of the sides, a specific type of character, etc.

I'm not gonna lie, we could do with a werewolf! Pref light side but that doesn't mean they have to be a goody goody two shoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back