• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beast Souls OOC

Sorry, I started a post last night, and fell asleep while writing it, and today has been a massive cleaning spree for next weekend. Ugh. I'm back for the evening and will get my post done.

Get ready for: Weird animal of the day!
Every day (or whenever I remember) I will post a species of animal that likely most people have never heard of.
Today's animal is...The Falconet! genus: Microhierax, it's like a falcon, only smaller.

PiedFalconet2.jpg
my babies?

SilverFlight SilverFlight remember those fluffy bugs you posted in discord? P l e a s e tell me what they're called *Bows in seiza position*

Also tbh... I'm not sure where we're going to go after this (still SilverFlight SilverFlight ). We've arrived at the village, now what? Do we settle in, eat all the sheep, explore the caves? Can I have a little advice...

SilverFlight SilverFlight remember those fluffy bugs you posted in discord? P l e a s e tell me what they're called *Bows in seiza position*

Also tbh... I'm not sure where we're going to go after this (still SilverFlight SilverFlight ). We've arrived at the village, now what? Do we settle in, eat all the sheep, explore the caves? Can I have a little advice...
I advise against going near the caves. but you're free to do anything besides that: talk to the other characters, help the locals, hand out supplies, challenge Ayi to a sparring match (careful, he's good)...Talk to the other characters...

Meanwhile, we're all standing around like "what do we do, silver? inventory? recon? where are the spiders?" And you're just like "...How about... we just hang out or something?"
A very integral part of rp. I wanna hear backstory reveals! Emotion! Fun! General goofing around XD

The first one is a valley carpenter bee (or a similar species), order: Hymenoptera, and the other is a bee fly, a fly that looks like a bee, order: Diptera.

OK! Time for your daily weird animal:

today's animal is: The spiny tenrec

12907575933_36618ccf97_b.jpg

Native to Madagascar these little guys are not actually close relatives of hedgehogs but in their own category, though both are in the order Carnivora.

OK! Time for your daily weird animal:

today's animal is: The spiny tenrec

12907575933_36618ccf97_b.jpg

Native to Madagascar these little guys are not actually close relatives of hedgehogs but in their own category, though both are in the order Carnivora.

Wha a t is that
It's like a bumblebee with its stingers covering its entire body

People think pokemon has weird ideas for animals, but nothing can beat mother nature in that category. Seriously.

Pokémon is tame. Pokémon is like the sweet mom who bakes fresh cookies on the weekends. Nature is like the emo punk rock son who eats those cookies with a dash of lsd and then locks himself in his room for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back