• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beast Souls OOC

I don't know what Zhihan should do at the moment... nothing significant needs to be done save for maybe ponder the strange ongoings.

Larke Larke Can Zhihan be friends with the little raccoon baby ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I don't know what Zhihan should do at the moment... nothing significant needs to be done save for maybe ponder the strange ongoings.

Larke Larke Can Zhihan be friends with the little raccoon baby ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
Even a small post is better than nothing. You should at least put her on the board. She can help deliver supplies to the villagers, or review defenses, or help at the infirmary (likely set up in the main building, the largest structure in the village, used for meetings and ceremonies etc.)

...what she gonna say? >.>
I'm not gonna write your post for you :P
But in truth Ayi generally beats himself up for not being able to save lives, fundamentally that's what got to him. He has a debt to repay and his past really messed him up. She could confide in him, he's a healer, helping people heal is what he does.

I'm not gonna write your post for you :P
But in truth Ayi generally beats himself up for not being able to save lives, fundamentally that's what got to him. He has a debt to repay and his past really messed him up. She could confide in him, he's a healer, helping people heal is what he does.
only thing is... he is kinda busy heading the group atm >.>

I mean, right now he's just sort of standing there. He'd go talk to Zihain if she wanted to speak to him.

Okie dokez, I will... figure something out. It isn't in her personality to let this stuff out onto other people, but since she knows he'd lost someone too and maybe this time was too much for her, she confided in him

Yeah! Little raccoon child can be your friend :3
We can do a collab where they get closer?

Is that a thing?

Usually only in smaller RPs with 2-4 people that post regularly. I mean, there are always exceptions, like character interactions... but yeah, generally there's an unsaid post order. ;P Or maybe it's just me

Usually only in smaller RPs with 2-4 people that post regularly. I mean, there are always exceptions, like character interactions... but yeah, generally there's an unsaid post order. ;P Or maybe it's just me

Yeah, makes sense for smaller rps
Here I guess instead of order, I'd call it consideration
You are a considerate bean

Ideally it would keep the thread organized, but its been my experience that there will always be one or two ppl at any given time that have to slow down for whatever reason, not having an order allows the thread to continue and prevents people from forgetting about it while they wait for others. That and I always feel guilty if I can't post at the rp pace and there is an order, because I feel like I am personally hurting the it ^^' Don't want ppl to feel like that.

Ideally it would keep the thread organized, but its been my experience that there will always be one or two ppl at any given time that have to slow down for whatever reason, not having an order allows the thread to continue and prevents people from forgetting about it while they wait for others. That and I always feel guilty if I can't post at the rp pace and there is an order, because I feel like I am personally hurting the it ^^' Don't want ppl to feel like that.

Oh yeah, I understand that x3 I actually like this style much better, it's more relaxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back