• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beast Souls OOC

I'm gonna say that anyone who asked on the trip now knows Xaman'Ek's name, but cannot pronounce it correctly unless they're a reptile XD

So is this a big, stone keep or is it just a small village with makeshift fortifications?
I did describe it in my last post. It isn't a fortress. Its a mountain village. The only defenses it has are what have been built by the imperial forces protecting it. Mainly wood. The similarities with helm's deep stop at the 'besieged by dark creatures while protecting a herd of innocents'.

This reminds me so much of the beginning of Dragon Age: Origins where you have to save the town of Redcliffe from the army of the undead that storm out of the castle at night. I love it xD
Oh yes, you're definitely on the right track. I was also thinking it was slightly reminiscent of Helm's Deep in the two Towers.

LORD OF THE RINGS MASTER RACE *Rips shirt off and screeches in furious passion*

Should I just pretend I didn't make that first post since my timing was so bad? I'm not sure what to do.
No it wasn't bad. Talk about how you ended up joining the group! Talk about your experience with the travels! Who did you meet? Did you miss home? Whats the devilishly handsome hawk doing over there with all these big brawny muscles and those washboard abs? Those firm buns of steel. Tan skin and brilliant smile that gleams like sunlight...
what were we talking about?

I dunno what YOU'RE talking about, I just seeing a scrawny scrap of meat. Lol. Alright, I'll throw something together here in a minute.

On a side note, I dislike the computer discord app. I just downloaded it onto my computer and it's being a little... *GrumbleGrumble*

I dunno what YOU'RE talking about, I just seeing a scrawny scrap of meat. Lol. Alright, I'll throw something together here in a minute.

On a side note, I dislike the computer discord app. I just downloaded it onto my computer and it's being a little... *GrumbleGrumble*
I bet you the heroic, masculine Hawk man could make short work of that silly discord app. There is no task too big for the suavest of suave, the chillest of chill.... I need to stop xD

Should I just pretend I didn't make that first post since my timing was so bad? I'm not sure what to do.
Bug is right, you can say your character learned all their names, got to know some of them and she could now be comfortable offering her opinion in what the party should do. Everyone should be doing that XD

Get ready for: Weird animal of the day!
Every day (or whenever I remember) I will post a species of animal that likely most people have never heard of.
Today's animal is...The Falconet! genus: Microhierax, it's like a falcon, only smaller.

PiedFalconet2.jpg

Every day (or whenever I remember) I will post a species of animal that likely most people have never heard of.
Today's animal is...The Falconet! genus: Microhierax, it's like a falcon, only smaller.

PiedFalconet2.jpg
Oh, I have heard of them but never seen one. They are adorable!

PiedFalconet2.jpg

OMG I WANT ONE <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back