• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beast Souls OOC

Everyone was responsible for their own, Bjorn's troupe was likely organized military style but Brendan can make that call. I think they'd be ok. Most of them can step into predators and hunt and Ayi and likely others would be able to identify edible plants should their stores run low.

Stores are likely running low then as the building that held probably a third of the peoples supplies burned down

well, ima start writing, I think you'll have about 30-45 min to finish up. Of course you can still post in the evening of the rp even after I've flipped the scene, and run your own transition from your character's perspective.
Ok so question: I was going to have shikoba scout ahead with the village... were you planning on having it empty or full of people?

Ok so question: I was going to have shikoba scout ahead with the village... were you planning on having it empty or full of people?
The village is full of people, but they are frightened and hungry as they have been too scared to work their fields or graze their animals and the stores the imperial soldiers brought are beginning to run low. The soldiers themselves are exhausted and battleworn, having to fend off wave after wave of spiders regularly during the night. The situation is pretty dire.

The village is full of people, but they are frightened and hungry as they have been too scared to work their fields or graze their animals and the stores the imperial soldiers brought are beginning to run low. The soldiers themselves are exhausted and battleworn, having to fend off wave after wave of spiders regularly during the night. The situation is pretty dire.
Ok. I am going to write a scouting post.

Just for clarifocation- how many are in the group approaching the village? Ive heard numbers ranging from 70 to 70000. Currently, im picturing about 70 people were in the tavern, 20 of which were civilian/staff and about 20-30 warriors in the polar group

I am probably going to begin working on a post in about half an hour. o,o And don't worry, if I feel unsure about something I will confirm it with the OOC or whomever I may intend to interact with. ^,^'

This video is what gave me the idea to play as a viper in the first place. Only after i made his background did i find out that his tracking and poison arent going to be much use, but i dont mind. Im satisfied with him and i love the world thats being made.

If anything needs to be changed in my post, let me know obviously and I will happily fix it. o,o

This video is what gave me the idea to play as a viper in the first place. Only after i made his background did i find out that his tracking and poison arent going to be much use, but i dont mind. Im satisfied with him and i love the world thats being made.

Ooo similar YouTube taste :3

Just for clarifocation- how many are in the group approaching the village? Ive heard numbers ranging from 70 to 70000. Currently, im picturing about 70 people were in the tavern, 20 of which were civilian/staff and about 20-30 warriors in the polar group
Likely about a hundred yes.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Posted! If there's anything you'd like me to change, please allow me to do so. :)

Nice to meet all of you and join in the fun!
Everything is good save that the army isn't really an army, more like a rag-tag band of mercs about 100 strong. The pass is wide enough for four people to walk abreast and walled on both sides by unclimable cliffs.

I'm sorry I keep forgetting details like that -_-
You're fine. I had went to your post to be sure and it had said that at the end of the second day they had arrived at the mountain pass, so I assumed that had meant it was nearly nighttime. ^,^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back