• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beast Souls OOC

SilverFlight SilverFlight Is there any specific information Ayi is expecting to gain about the stone dragon statue in your last post? I was thinking about having Kioko explain, but I'm not sure if it's some significant marker to you, or simply a totem of the village, etc.

""I do not recognize this creature." Ayi said to anyone who was around as he looked up at the stone dragon, carved straight into the bare rock of the canyon pass they were walking through. The creature was like a snake, though horns sprouted proudly from its stone forehead. It had small, bird-like legs and its body undulated against the raw cliffside like a ribbon in the wind.
"Who is from Xiong-Shi that can tell me why they carved this animal here?" Secretly he hoped that this alien creature was not actually a living tribe."

I am hoping to do a post by 24 hours from now. If you're up to it Larke Larke i might do a collab with our fellow raccoon for the trip down. Just for knowledge though, what is the mercenary group's response to the baby-child joining them?

I'm posting tonight. Bjorn will be fine with the boy "scouting" to keep him busy but we can't leave the camps fate in his hands so Shikoba will remain the head scout.

I am hoping to do a post by 24 hours from now. If you're up to it Larke Larke i might do a collab with our fellow raccoon for the trip down. Just for knowledge though, what is the mercenary group's response to the baby-child joining them?

On second thought, probably not the time. Nvm, well do one later

I would be down : D
I was wondering that same thing, because I planned on posting for Riley before the time skip but now I have no idea

SilverFlight SilverFlight Is there any specific information Ayi is expecting to gain about the stone dragon statue in your last post? I was thinking about having Kioko explain, but I'm not sure if it's some significant marker to you, or simply a totem of the village, etc.
I was hoping a character of Xiong-Shi would explain it, no, there's no relevance to the plot, any lore or myth about Oriental dragons would suffice. Generally they were guardians or they controlled the weather etc.

Intro posts after cut scenes are an exception, they can be long, but the idea behind shorter posts is so people will interact more. You can write dialogue and leave it open ended for another character to answer. I'm all for collabs too, but I feel we might be focusing a little too much on them at the expense of interacting with multiple people at once.

Intro posts after cut scenes are an exception, they can be long, but the idea behind shorter posts is so people will interact more. You can write dialogue and leave it open ended for another character to answer. I'm all for collabs too, but I feel we might be focusing a little too much on them at the expense of interacting with multiple people at once.

Gotcha

The village is full of people, but they are frightened and hungry as they have been too scared to work their fields or graze their animals and the stores the imperial soldiers brought are beginning to run low. The soldiers themselves are exhausted and battleworn, having to fend off wave after wave of spiders regularly during the night. The situation is pretty dire.

This reminds me so much of the beginning of Dragon Age: Origins where you have to save the town of Redcliffe from the army of the undead that storm out of the castle at night. I love it xD

This reminds me so much of the beginning of Dragon Age: Origins where you have to save the town of Redcliffe from the army of the undead that storm out of the castle at night. I love it xD
Oh yes, you're definitely on the right track. I was also thinking it was slightly reminiscent of Helm's Deep in the two Towers.

So, how does this canyon work if we come to a plateau at the end? I'm just having a hard time visualizing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back