• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beast Souls OOC

I was working on a CS, but ran out of inspiration halfway through and decided to scrap it.. o,o I cannot think of a good animal for my character to portray.. ;,;

I was working on a CS, but ran out of inspiration halfway through and decided to scrap it.. o,o I cannot think of a good animal for my character to portray.. ;,;
Nooo, you'll think of something good. Don't give up! The great thing about this is you can start with only a little and build on your character as you go.
If I lose inspiration I google pictures until I get my inspiration back, either of places, in this case animals. Maybe that'll help?

ConverseGhost ConverseGhost
I like your character! It's funny, I have a wild dog in another rp I was seriously considering bringing over here ^^
Just a couple of small adjustments:
Please extend the bio section a bit more, it should be about 3 paragraphs and I have an idea about that that ties into the next small thing,
Your character must have traveled to the capital of Xiong-Shi for the start of the thread (its listed in the rules and structure section) you could write a bit about why she decided to leave her home and how she came to answer the call of the four kingdoms.

Is that ok?

Otherwise I like her and will accept her after those small changes are made.

ConverseGhost ConverseGhost
I like your character! It's funny, I have a wild dog in another rp I was seriously considering bringing over here ^^
Just a couple of small adjustments:
Please extend the bio section a bit more, it should be about 3 paragraphs and I have an idea about that that ties into the next small thing,
Your character must have traveled to the capital of Xiong-Shi for the start of the thread (its listed in the rules and structure section) you could write a bit about why she decided to leave her home and how she came to answer the call of the four kingdoms.

Is that ok?

Otherwise I like her and will accept her after those small changes are made.
sounds good! Sorry I forgot the structure, its been a LONG day for me lol :) Will fix tomorrow

I was thinking of making a bearded vulture character but I don't know if we are only allowed to use the animals that were listed on the main page.

Cosmos Cosmos The Shining Man The Shining Man Wick Wick Cinderlily Cinderlily

I really want to start this week, but so far only one person has posted a character, are you going to put up your profiles this week? Are you still interested?

I'd be a lot of help if you let me know what's going on.

Thanks all. ^^
Sorry! I wasn't getting notifications for this and on top of that I've suddenly gotten really sick with a cold/flu virus, yes I'm still interested but I don't think I'll be able to post a character for a few days at least "^w^

Sorry! I wasn't getting notifications for this and on top of that I've suddenly gotten really sick with a cold/flu virus, yes I'm still interested but I don't think I'll be able to post a character for a few days at least "^w^
Ok, thanks for replying. :D get well soon!

Well, with still only one character up besides mine, I will be giving this thread until the end of the weekend. If I don't have enough characters up by then I will be shutting this down.

Your RP looks absolutely marvelous but I don't think that I could join an RP with so many people :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back