• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It can exert about 10 pounds of force on something, so not really, though one could be ushered out by it if they went with it. Like a light shove basically.

Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide
Are you going to make me have to carry her out of the manor kicking and screaming?

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Would Dragon get in trouble if he had to haul a petulant Vanaath scion to work in order to protect her from the Flaming Fist retribution should she not do the job?

THE ONE WHO ARGUABLY STARTED IT ALL. Amazing, the dysfunction is real.
I like to imagine that if killing didn’t bother her then she’d have some tiny toy animals and be casually playing out the murder in the bathtub.

But like also, we probably shouldn’t rush out of the mansion without poor Inula. T.T

Dethrix Dethrix
My reply may have to wait a while because she is definitely going to sucker punch him and I feel like Tarina might stop her

plus I don't want to kill your PC after that surprisingly effective guiding bolt

Dethrix Dethrix
My reply may have to wait a while because she is definitely going to sucker punch him and I feel like Tarina might stop her

plus I don't want to kill your PC after that surprisingly effective guiding bolt
I could write in a dodge action to give him a better chance of not taking damage? But otherwise, I'm fine with waiting. At some point, Tialaas does have to go get a healing potion though lmao.

I could write in a dodge action to give him a better chance of not taking damage? But otherwise, I'm fine with waiting. At some point, Tialaas does have to go get a healing potion though lmao.
Fair enough, I guess we can tone down her anger a bit for the sake of being able to continue :^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back