• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Am I missing something, or aren't we supposed to be meeting at the one tavern to get ready to go dungeon delving?

That was the plan, yes.

And how long will it take this Kardashian-level meltdown in the Vanaath Estate to play out? ;)

Unclear. We're slowing the pacing down a bit to allow for real life activities with Lioness and Idea, but that doesn't mean the game will stop altogether. If it comes time to start the next real part and we're just waiting on a few people but the vast majority are reporting in, we'll keep going.

I could make it much faster if Dragon had the authority to man handle her.

He'd throw a sobbing Guin over one shoulder. And a bubble-clad naked tabaxi girl over the other.

"you can get dressed when we get there."

Am I missing something, or aren't we supposed to be meeting at the one tavern to get ready to go dungeon delving?
That’s what we’re supposed to be doing, yeah. I think Nima, Hafdan, and Tia’laas (spelling?) are all there currently and Grond is either there or on the way. Then Guin, Lara, Inula, and Dragon are all at Guin’s estate atm, having all just woken up IC. Idea and I are slammed this week IRL, so I believe that’s why the story isn’t progressing as quickly atm.

I could make it much faster if Dragon had the authority to man handle her.

He'd throw a sobbing Guin over one shoulder. And a bubble-clad naked tabaxi girl over the other.
Hahah, if anyone opens the door to Lara enjoying her bath-time, she’ll very hastily get dressed after hissing at them first.

She can get dressed when we get there.
Ehhh, that’s a bit weird. XD She’ll definitely get dressed before going anywhere unless Dragon wants to needlessly deal with her outright stabbing him for manhandling her while she’s naked lol

Ehhh, that’s a bit weird. XD She’ll definitely get dressed before going anywhere unless Dragon wants to needlessly deal with her outright stabbing him for manhandling her while she’s naked lol
I love that she's naked but armed enough to stab someone "manhandling" her! Good self defense mindset!

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 - I'm not worried about the game getting hung up, boss. Just making a joke.

I mean. If Dragon intends to bring you. Your only choices are cooperate or be unconscious through it. He isn't all that big on courtesies and politeness. She isn't the first indecent tabaxi rogue he has had to drag across town kicking and screaming.

Stabbing you is definitely also an option, though I'd probably take the level 2 monk over the level 2 rogue by herself in a slug fest.

I mean. If Dragon intends to bring you. Your only choices are cooperate or be unconscious through it. He isn't all that big on courtesies and politeness. She isn't the first indecent tabaxi rogue he has had to drag across town kicking and screaming.
Hey now, Lara can still very well attempt to throw daggers at Dragon before he gets within melee range. XD Lara would not be enjoying this bath-time without her belt of weapons within reach. And Dragon isn’t guaranteed to just win against my character.

Plus Tabaxi have quite the speed options, so I could probably use feline agility to allow her to get dressed super fast. XD That combined with dashing is quite the insane amount of movement for one turn. I’m sure I could RP it as her getting dressed real quick. Could say it’s some street urchin talent lol.

Stabbing you is definitely also an option, though I'd probably take the level 2 monk over the level 2 rogue by herself in a slug fest.
Oh yeah, no doubt. Without the sneak attack bonus, her attacks wouldn’t be doing high amounts of damage unless I was rolling high. And even then, it’s not a huge amount.

Hey now, Lara can still very well attempt to throw daggers at Dragon before he gets within melee range. XD Lara would not be enjoying this bath-time without her belt of weapons within reach. And Dragon isn’t guaranteed to just win against my character.

Plus Tabaxi have quite the speed options, so I could probably use feline agility to allow her to get dressed super fast. XD That combined with dashing is quite the insane amount of movement for one turn. I’m sure I could RP it as her getting dressed real quick. Could say it’s some street urchin talent lol.

Oh yeah, no doubt. Without the sneak attack bonus, her attacks wouldn’t be doing high amounts of damage unless I was rolling high. And even then, it’s not a huge amount.
My movement speed just got upped by 10ft. So he can outrun other tabaxi. And I got my ki powers now. Flurry of blows. Free dodge. Super jump.

Lol he ain't gonna do that though, even if the thought of her screaming and throwing things with one hand while trying to cover up with the other is very amusing.

If I'm looking at the monk right, I'm thinking everyone will outpace me in damage pretty soon. As most of yall will get some pretty sweet that will out my fists to shame.

I think my main saving grace will be the radiant damage I can do with ki blasts, if we really are going to hell. Lol I didn't plan it that way, it just looked cool. But i think demons are weak to it.

My movement speed just got upped by 10ft. So he can outrun other tabaxi. And I got my ki powers now. Flurry of blows. Free dodge. Super jump.

Lol he ain't gonna do that though, even if the thought of her screaming and throwing things with one hand while trying to cover up with the other is very amusing.

If I'm looking at the monk right, I'm thinking everyone will outpace me in damage pretty soon. As most of yall will get some pretty sweet that will out my fists to shame.

I think my main saving grace will be the radiant damage I can do with ki blasts, if we really are going to hell. Lol I didn't plan it that way, it just looked cool. But i think demons are weak to it.

Nah. It'll be till about level 10 that the sheer volume of attacks will keep you at the front in damage- even then you'll be no slouch. Don't sleep on stunning strike.

Demons aren't generally weak to radiant damage, but you're not really going to be fighting primarily demons.

I wasn’t saying she was going to try to flee at all. Just that she’d use the bonus movement speed to get dressed before he could try to drag her out. XD

But yeah, monks definitely get some fun skills early on compared to most other classes.

Poor Lara would never interact with Dragon again if he actually did something like that. >.<

That’s what we’re supposed to be doing, yeah. I think Nima, Hafdan, and Tia’laas (spelling?) are all there currently and Grond is either there or on the way. Then Guin, Lara, Inula, and Dragon are all at Guin’s estate atm, having all just woken up IC. Idea and I are slammed this week IRL, so I believe that’s why the story isn’t progressing as quickly atm.
Just Tialaas, I literally got it from an Elven Name Generator.

I'll be honest, I was planning on having them just talk it out in a civilized manner after the Dungeon Dive. But since we had the time and there were a few of us that were gonna have nothing to do in the interim, I figured why not cause some drama?

I'll be honest, I was planning on having them just talk it out in a civilized manner after the Dungeon Dive. But since we had the time and there were a few of us that were gonna have nothing to do in the interim, I figured why not cause some drama?
Naturally. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back