• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey all, I do apologize for the brief delay in another update. I'm trying to get settled at this training and things have just been a roller coaster since I got here. For one, I'm not allowed to have my guinea pigs and hamster in the hotel with me, so I've been forced to keep them in my car and am trying to seek assistance online with someone essentially fostering them for me until this training ends.

So, it's certainly been a bit of a stressful start to the training. ^^'

Hey all, I do apologize for the brief delay in another update. I'm trying to get settled at this training and things have just been a roller coaster since I got here. For one, I'm not allowed to have my guinea pigs and hamster in the hotel with me, so I've been forced to keep them in my car and am trying to seek assistance online with someone essentially fostering them for me until this training ends.

So, it's certainly been a bit of a stressful start to the training. ^^'

That sounds pretty stressful. I hope you're alright.

Okay! Not much I can do to further the stressful pet stuff for now, but got some potential help in the works and have to wait to hear back from the organization. In the meantime, I shall write a post later today to get back into the swing of things here. Everything is manageable now, so I can enjoy this campaign once more.

Thank you for being patient with me. T.T The military loves to force me into a writing hiatus like this.

Okay! Not much I can do to further the stressful pet stuff for now, but got some potential help in the works and have to wait to hear back from the organization. In the meantime, I shall write a post later today to get back into the swing of things here. Everything is manageable now, so I can enjoy this campaign once more.

Thank you for being patient with me. T.T The military loves to force me into a writing hiatus like this.

IRL happens. We'll just be happy to have you back if things go well in the end :)

IRL happens. We'll just be happy to have you back if things go well in the end :)
Regardless of how things go, I'll still be here to write. I might just need a mental break if things go awry, but I'm feeling hopeful after that organization responded to me earlier today. ^^

I just had him attempt, and then choose not to go up a wall.

I like to visualize it as him trying to blend into a crowd of people that look nothing like him and are two feet shorter than him, then attempt to free run up a wall three times but barely able to get up into the air, and then just casually following us like nothing ever happened

I like to visualize it as him trying to blend into a crowd of people that look nothing like him and are two feet shorter than him, then attempt to free run up a wall three times but barely able to get up into the air, and then just casually following us like nothing ever happened
Honestly, my mental picture was somewhat similar, but I couldn't justify writing it.

Last edited:
I’ll stop promising a time for my next post because military training loves to pull you away from stuff at the last second. XD I’ll probably just wait until we transition to everyone formally meeting at the tavern? Or maybe we could timeskip from us briefly being at the tavern to all of us meeting at the bathhouse? Kinda do a two in one sorta deal to get this flowing again.

I’ll post a very brief thing about the other half arriving at the tavern and when one person goes, that’s where we’re movin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back