• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I finalize packing up my apartment tomorrow and then move out Friday morning. Then Friday afternoon I begin my journey up north.

Thank you, I’ll be all good to resume posting regularly next week. Probably more so on Wednesday.

Fantasy has had to drop out due to IRL circumstances. So we're at 5/9 on the ready check. No rush; just keeping everybody apprised.

Dethrix Dethrix
Man you can have some of my rolling luck, I roll deception just for the hell of it with disadvantage because it wouldn't really be logical for her to succeed but then I roll a 15 and a 20

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 How do I interpret this?
I'll just answer that for ya since I'm pretty sure his timezone is asleep :^)

She does seem capable of doing an enchantment like that, which is the only reason her lie sounds convincing, but you're pretty sure she would not take the time to put a mark like that on every single weapon she makes, especially as small as a dagger

aka she's lying outta her ass

I was hesitant to deal damage, considering everything that's about to come up. But I essentially settled on "Well it can't be that bad," after looking at your armor class and the dagger.

Man, Fallen Dragon missing all the fun. Doesn't get to beat up a stab happy person or snicker at the cleric for getting hers.

Man, Fallen Dragon missing all the fun. Doesn't get to beat up a stab happy person or snicker at the cleric for getting hers.
Hey, you get to deal with a dramatic noble and sulking kitty, only to then show up to learn all of what just happened.

Hey, you get to deal with a dramatic noble and sulking kitty, only to then show up to learn all of what just happened.
Hey, the kitty is plenty happy now in her bubble bath. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back