• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ah I see.

Strangely enough it also randomly deleted one of my paragraphs while I was writing. Had to write back again T_T
RpN can be finicky sometimes. >.< I added in a little paragraph with her accepting the aid.

Then I suppose Guin and her enterouge are ready to skip forward and get some rest? Or was there some personal stuff we needed to tend to?

Then I suppose Guin and her enterouge are ready to skip forward and get some rest? Or was there some personal stuff we needed to tend to?
I mean, there's more I could write with Larassa reacting to stuff at Guin's place, but I don't want to drag out the interaction when others are waiting on us for the time skip.

7... I guess improvised bandages aren't all that great... and Inula probably didn't remember all that much about the treatment for small wounds....

7... I guess improvised bandages aren't all that great... and Inula probably didn't remember all that much about the treatment for small wounds....
A for effort, at least. XD Larassa will be grateful for the attempt to help nonetheless.

With Grond getting some sleep, is it ok to update the character sheets for second level?

Ooh! I forgot to ask.

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2
As a bodygaurd/asset/retainer of the Vanaath family, specifically that of Guin. What resources, facilities, services, etc. would Fallen Dragon have access to?

Ooh! I forgot to ask.

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2
As a bodygaurd/asset/retainer of the Vanaath family, specifically that of Guin. What resources, facilities, services, etc. would Fallen Dragon have access to?

A place to sleep, food, bathing, some very limited cashflow that usually rendered directly as a requested service. Usually only while in her company; as her personal guard he doesn't have the full run of the estate unaccompanied.

Considering the time, I think Hafdan is going to rethink what he's doing to make sure he gets a Short Rest in. Need that Level 2 ACTION SURGE!

Very important to have, especially when preparing for a dungeon dive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back