• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I need to do that. Forgot to level Grond up on the DnD Beyond sheet.

Style question - why do some of y'all do such code heavy posts?
The coding I use is to help people keep track of my character’s appearance and other basic information about her. It’s a quick reference and is some coding I got from a friend a while ago. I use it in all of my RPs and writing-based D&D games.

The coding I use was given to me by a friend and I just copy and paste it from one RP to the next. Though, I also took an intro to computer science course in college, so I do understand the bare minimum about coding.

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2
Does the manor have its own competent guards that Dragon would not have to worry about protecting her while she is there? Or would he be expected to be in her presence? Just trying to feel out how a personal bodyguard to noblewoman would be expected to perform his duties.

Also! Does the others of the Vanaath family have any noticeable opinion of him, good or ill? Guin seems to show him favoritism, but I doubt that extends to her whole family.

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2
Does the manor have its own competent guards that Dragon would not have to worry about protecting her while she is there? Or would he be expected to be in her presence? Just trying to feel out how a personal bodyguard to noblewoman would be expected to perform his duties.

Also! Does the others of the Vanaath family have any noticeable opinion of him, good or ill? Guin seems to show him favoritism, but I doubt that extends to her whole family.
Might as well ask the same question for Inula

The manor is guarded by members of the Watch. They're competent enough, but I can't speak to how Guin treats her employees.

As far as how the Vannaths generally view her retainers, the patriarch, Eygon, holds fairly open disdain. Loyce, her older brother, is friendlier, but still pretty distant. You haven't met her other brother yet, but know he's a Captain in the Flaming Fist.

Oh, also I should give a warning, I'll have to probably take a break from this (unless the pacing really really goes down) from the 19th through the 27th as I will be having an exam period during that time.

Not the same reason as Idea, but I do have my monthly National Guard drill this weekend, am packing up my apartment to move next Friday, and then will be traveling along the east coast of the US for military training next weekend. I should have more free time next Saturday, but may be a bit inactive during all of this.

Oh, also I should give a warning, I'll have to probably take a break from this (unless the pacing really really goes down) from the 19th through the 27th as I will be having an exam period during that time.
Not the same reason as Idea, but I do have my monthly National Guard drill this weekend, am packing up my apartment to move next Friday, and then will be traveling along the east coast of the US for military training next weekend. I should have more free time next Saturday, but may be a bit inactive during all of this.

We can slow down during these time periods a bit. Game’s not going anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back