• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar - Shattered Spirit - [CLOSED]

OKAY ALL - I have READ YOUR SHIT.
I will spend the day working thinking about how I wanna do this, and let you know by tonight (for me, in my time zone... you all just need to deal wherever you are) And those who are gunning for multi positions - Remember to have a subconcept ready. Something you want to explore as well, so that you don't feel lost or out of it if not chosen. I will also make myself available for brainstorming. But only after about 6 hours when I finish with work. Cya.

UPDATED ROSTER
  • AVATAR SPIRIT (earth) - TAKEN - TYPE TYPE - Detective Inspector. Lengan
  • AVATAR SPIRIT (wind) - TAKEN - ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki - Pamela
  • AVATAR SPIRIT (fire) - TAKEN - FireMaiden FireMaiden - Zephyra Daichi
  • AVATAR SPIRIT (water) - TAKEN - Braddington Braddington - Jin Guoshu

• WATERBENDING (healer) - TAKEN - Kya - Moka-chan Moka-chan
  • NON-BENDING (chi-blocker) - TAKEN - Taichi Mori - AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
  • OPEN SLOT THREE - OPEN
  • OPEN SLOT FOUR - OPEN

Last edited:
@AnimeGenork - While I love him, I like the idea of balance in the RP, and would prefer two guys and gals as the spirits. Would you be open to making another? You can PM me anytime to run things over.

By another, do you mean changing Tai and making a gal for the Wind/Air avatar spirit?

By another, do you mean changing Tai and making a gal for the Wind/Air avatar spirit?

Whatever you prefer. You can rework Tai, or make an entirely new character, or Make an Airbender spirit... or whatever. I am open to hearing what you have in mind. But if you make the Avatar Spirit... I would prefer she be a she... to keep it two guys and gals. If you don't mind.

Whatever you prefer. You can rework Tai, or make an entirely new character, or Make an Airbender spirit... or whatever. I am open to hearing what you have in mind. But if you make the Avatar Spirit... I would prefer she be a she... to keep it two guys and gals. If you don't mind.

I gotcha on that point. I was just clarifying.
I'll see what happens with ma brain >.>

Let me rework my water girl and then we'll see. It would be kind of weird to have a blank spot were a an avatar spirit should be.

Hello, so we have a few more spots. So if anyone is interested, don't hesitate to contact me.

I'm down for playing a non-bender however I have little to no knowledge of Korra as I've only ever seen the original?
Is that ok?

I'm interested.
The Airbender Spirit still needed?

Hello, I think we have one that's finished so perhaps not. I will be doing a finalisation of the roster again today, so if you can get one up in say... three hours? Then you may still have the option. But at the moment there is one finished and I am inclined already towards that one. Perhaps consider another slot.

I'm down for playing a non-bender however I have little to no knowledge of Korra as I've only ever seen the original?
Is that ok?
This will have a lot of influences from the series, so if you can get a basic idea from youtube or perhaps wiki, it should be fine. Much of the world had moved on, so the lore page is your friend. But... having a basic idea is preferred. If you have any questions, you can ask me at any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back