• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar - Shattered Spirit - [CLOSED]

interesting. I haven't done much with Avatar in years, so i forgot mostly everything everything about it. I think the last time i did anything with it was back in like 2010 or so.

Hello, I think we have one that's finished so perhaps not. I will be doing a finalisation of the roster again today, so if you can get one up in say... three hours? Then you may still have the option. But at the moment there is one finished and I am inclined already towards that one. Perhaps consider another slot.
Cool. Just wanted to make sure the story critical cast was covered first. I’ve got an idea for a supporting character that i’m putting together, though I don’t want to jump ahead of someone who expressed interest first.

interesting. I haven't done much with Avatar in years, so i forgot mostly everything everything about it. I think the last time i did anything with it was back in like 2010 or so.
Hey, yeah - quite a lot happened. But just a cursory glance towards the Wiki, might give you an idea as to what you might expect. Don't worry too much about the characters. Just the general history. If you want to join, then by all means - make a character.
Cool. Just wanted to make sure the story critical cast was covered first. I’ve got an idea for a supporting character that i’m putting together, though I don’t want to jump ahead of someone who expressed interest first.
Cool, I will be giving one more day for character creation. Meaning, tomorrow I will do a final character update. So you still have time. Can't wait to see what you have in mind.

I am giving another 24 hours for character finalisation. If you wanna add anything, or maybe change a few things, or perhaps just make a character for the two remaining spots. Whatever it may be, cya all later. I will be posting the first page soon, so that you can start planning your opening.
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Braddington Braddington FireMaiden FireMaiden Moka-chan Moka-chan AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Sneak Peek - "Your search for meaning, reason and faith has led you to scour your immediate areas, for any sort of thread of hope you could find... And like many who find nought but disappointment in the real world, you have turned to the internet. On hidden threads, old - from before Li had killed himself, where the Avatar still had, not only admirers in some sectors, but even some who theorised about him, and his role - some threads even having been visited by the avatar himself - His confirmed username having been @vatar_Li. Over the last few years, much of this has fallen to the side. Trolls have long since found these threads and polluted them with memes about the avatar's death, various pieces of crude art which even the one or two remaining moderators could not be bothered with removing. Among all this, in your desperate search for something of meaning, you saw a post. From an anonymous member that seemed to have added their account only a week before. Asking if anyone... should anyone still be active... would like to meet. In NRC. The person stated that he was going to be in the city in a few days, and would be staying for a while - and that he just wanted to talk to someone. About this feeling of emptiness. Which had driven him to this shitshow. He gave the name of a tea shop - one of a chain called the Jasmine Dragons, located just off the pier, overlooking the Golden Pavilion. He would be there in five days. At night. Around 7ish. And that, he would be wearing green and smoking."
Your first post will most likely be an introductory thing. What is your character doing, 'think slice of life' - with them becoming aware of this 'invitation'. There is no need to actually go to this, many can decide not to go - but they must become aware of it at least. We will be doing a few days of just character interaction with their own world, some of you will most likely meet since some of you have overlap. Always be sure to note at the top of your post "WHERE YOU ARE, and WHO YOU ARE WITH" so that others can take it into account. Beyond that, your characters will either decide to meet here for the first time, or meet somewhere else - so that we can establish some loose ties, before I will ignite the inciting incident. Which will be after the meeting in '5' days (in character). Cool. Any questions, concerns and whatnot - let me know.

Ah ok, maybe I should lean towards a character with little knowledge who has been shrouded?
I'll take a look thank you!
I can get the character up when I get home tonight! If that's ok?

TYPE TYPE I missed the age limit my first time around. Is it possible to have a character in his early 40s? The idea I have in mind is an Air Bender trying to find out what happened to the Avatar (both previous and current).

TYPE TYPE I missed the age limit my first time around. Is it possible to have a character in his early 40s? The idea I have in mind is an Air Bender trying to find out what happened to the Avatar (both previous and current).
I can allow that. If at all possible to make them an air-nomad nonbender with some other skill it would be even better since we have so many benders already. But if ya want a normal airbender then go ahead. Just make it interesting.

I can allow that. If at all possible to make them an air-nomad nonbender with some other skill it would be even better since we have so many benders already. But if ya want a normal airbender then go ahead. Just make it interesting.
Doable.
Thank you!

Okay. I know there are few more people interested in this RP, but I have to set the cutoff today. Okay? So... I will be giving till 5PM my time (which is in 6 hours) for character sheets, before I will close it and post the final roster. While I would really want to wait for everyone... there must be a cutoff to be fair to those who have been ready for a while. So. Six an a bit hours. Then we are closed. If you have an emergency, PM me, and I will see if I can help you. But cut off in 6 HOURS. And then... we begin.
-----------------------------------------------

RikuXIII RikuXIII @Cicada3301 Luckz Luckz Moka-chan Moka-chan ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki FireMaiden FireMaiden Braddington Braddington AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Okay. I know there are few more people interested in this RP, but I have to set the cutoff today. Okay? So... I will be giving till 5PM my time (which is in 6 hours) for character sheets, before I will close it and post the final roster. While I would really want to wait for everyone... there must be a cutoff to be fair to those who have been ready for a while. So. Six an a bit hours. Then we are closed. If you have an emergency, PM me, and I will see if I can help you. But cut off in 6 HOURS. And then... we begin.
-----------------------------------------------

RikuXIII RikuXIII @Cicada3301 Luckz Luckz Moka-chan Moka-chan ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki FireMaiden FireMaiden Braddington Braddington AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Could those who get cutoff possibly join later on if the story goes on long enough to necessitate a larger cast?

TYPE TYPE
I apologize for the lateness of this. I hit a bit of a block in writing up my character when I found aspects that didn’t work together as well as I had thought. A contradiction that undermined core parts of the character.
That plus a further concern about time makes me feel I should bow out of the considerations of this rp. Thank you for your consideration, time, and allowances.

Hope y’all have fun!

Could those who get cutoff possibly join later on if the story goes on long enough to necessitate a larger cast?
Okay. If I see a place where we can add characters again - I will make a note. Thanks for the idea.
TYPE TYPE
I apologize for the lateness of this. I hit a bit of a block in writing up my character when I found aspects that didn’t work together as well as I had thought. A contradiction that undermined core parts of the character.
That plus a further concern about time makes me feel I should bow out of the considerations of this rp. Thank you for your consideration, time, and allowances.

Hope y’all have fun!
Thanks for the interest. Good luck with your future plans!

FINAL ROSTER
Thanks for your patience guys. I really appreciate it. I am a bit of a sucker for waiting for people, and I realise that some people have problems that they need to sort out. This will be our final roster for now. Please 'like' this post before the end of the day so that I know if you are still in. In 'Liking' you confirm your role, your character and your agreement that you will stick to the rules, and the setting and generally will attempt to actively take part in the narrative. The moment we have all of you set, we can get this thing started. Looking forward to working with ya.

• AVATAR SPIRIT (earth) - TAKEN - TYPE TYPE - Detective Inspector. Lengan
  • AVATAR SPIRIT (wind) - TAKEN - ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki - Pamela
  • AVATAR SPIRIT (fire) - TAKEN - FireMaiden FireMaiden - Zephyra Daichi
  • AVATAR SPIRIT (water) - TAKEN - Braddington Braddington - Jin Guoshu

• WATERBENDING (healer) - TAKEN - Kya - Moka-chan Moka-chan
  • NON-BENDING (chi-blocker) - TAKEN - Taichi Mori - AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
  • NON-BENDING (electro-glove brawler) - TAKEN - Keiki Kushala - GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

FINAL ROSTER
Thanks for your patience guys. I really appreciate it. I am a bit of a sucker for waiting for people, and I realise that some people have problems that they need to sort out. This will be our final roster for now. Please 'like' this post before the end of the day so that I know if you are still in. In 'Liking' you confirm your role, your character and your agreement that you will stick to the rules, and the setting and generally will attempt to actively take part in the narrative. The moment we have all of you set, we can get this thing started. Looking forward to working with ya.

• AVATAR SPIRIT (earth) - TAKEN - TYPE TYPE - Detective Inspector. Lengan
  • AVATAR SPIRIT (wind) - TAKEN - ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki - Pamela
  • AVATAR SPIRIT (fire) - TAKEN - FireMaiden FireMaiden - Zephyra Daichi
  • AVATAR SPIRIT (water) - TAKEN - Braddington Braddington - Jin Guoshu

• WATERBENDING (healer) - TAKEN - Kya - Moka-chan Moka-chan
  • NON-BENDING (chi-blocker) - TAKEN - Taichi Mori - AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
  • NON-BENDING (electro-glove brawler) - TAKEN - Keiki Kushala - GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Stupid notifs.... didn't get this...

I am gonna finish my work today. And then make dinner. And then will start this shit. So, you lot better be ready.

I am finally done with everything, dinner and the like. The RP-Main Page should be up in about an hour.

So - As I said before. OPENING POSTS - JUST AN INTRODUCTION, EVERYDAY day in the life of your character. Explore them. Find their voice. Take your time. Maybe even interact with eacother - PLAN THAT VIA PM - and then we get started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back