• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar - Shattered Spirit - [CLOSED]

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki FireMaiden FireMaiden Braddington Braddington Moka-chan Moka-chan AnimeGenork AnimeGenork GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Hello, all. I realize the weekend might have slowed things down for a bit, so we pick this up again Monday. I will be a bit more serious with my approach from then on, and if you can't be a part of this anymore, please inform me. I don't want spot to be occupied when other people might be interested. Okay? So, monday - full steam ahead.

I will get a post up tomorrow!!!!!!! Yesterday was my birthday, so I was slacking in all areas... >_>

<FACEPALMS> Sorry y'all. It's been an exceptionally fucked up week. I could at most check in here and see that people posted, before either going to sleep of just sitting around like a potato. So much for full steam ahead... Oh the Hypocrisy! Tomorrow I have off, in which event I shall be reading all of your posts, Loving them, before then getting back here for some admin. Thanks for actually keeping to a schedule I set out, even though I so flagrantly fucked it up. CYA in 24 hours!

Well... last week was a massive fuckup. But yeah - We are back on track. At least. I hope so. If you lot are still in, then just go on as before. We should be getting to the meetings now, which will make posting a little bit more reactive and interesting now that everyone is introduced. If you no longer wish to be a part, let me know and we can work around your departure. It should be more plain sailings from here on out... but yeah--- really lost all credibility as of late. So we will have to see how this turns out.

Snow's hit my part of the country, which hasn't been fun, and I had a Calc quiz to worry about Friday and two tests tomorrow. But I'll try to get something up tomorrow regardless.

TYPE TYPE Are we going to have an actual OOC thread or keep using the interest check?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back