• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

reachforthesky145

just a starstrucken dreamer
Hello friends! As the title implied I am putting feelers out for an AU! I am apart of many fandoms, so there's a wide variety of characters/settings to choose from! I prefer to play on Discord, as it's easier to organize, and I get notifications there. I am looking for someone who is pretty literature, active, and detailed oriented! Looking for something long term, and someone who is friendly and nice to play with! I will give as much effort as you give back! To make it easier, I will list out my preferences for a partner, what AU ideas I have, and what fandoms I am apart of. Please feel free to hit me up with other AU ideas in these fandoms! I am a full time graduate student, working, and doing research, so my hours can sporadic, especially during exam weeks, but I try to be on daily, if not every other day.

Preferences:
1. Must be okay with OCs and doubling! I am completely fine with you playing your OC as well, however I prefer OC x canon. With that being said, I am still more than happy to have our OCs interact! Or they can have their own separate story (meaning we can create an entirely different AU/storyline for your OC!)
2. Must be over 18+, over 21+ preferred. Sorry younglings!
3. Communication is key! Life happens, and people get busy. No worries! Just let me know what's going on, how you feel about the story, and when you intend to get a response back.
4. LBGTQ welcomed! My female OC is MxF, but don't let that stop you from whatever pairing you want!
5. I am pretty comfortable with pretty much everything. Sex, horror, angst, etc. However, I am NOT okay with glorifying mental illnesses, pedophilia, or things along that nature. If you are unsure about what I am comfortable with, just ask! I won't bite!
6. I am here for all the memes, Pinterest boards, Spotify playlists, Tiktoks, memes, etc! I love to OOC chat so don't be afraid to blast me with ideas on the story!
7. Be respectful. If you don't like an idea, loose interest, don't have time, etc, just be upfront about it. Ghosting is frustrating after spending so much time building something. I'd rather you say something then just disappear.
8. Crossovers? Yes please! If you are in more than one fandom of mine, and want to mix characters, full send it!

AU Ideas:
1. Greek Mythology
- I am a HUGE Greek mythology fan
-We can do something like Camp Half blood (Percy Jackson) or something set in Olympus. My OC would be a demi-goddess or a goddess, but I am leaving this open to be developed!

2. Apocalypse
- This is a bit different than just a chaotic world
-a bit like the Hunger Games, with districts/clans
-my vision is that there are four "clans" that surround a wasteland. This is a desert like condition of monsters and nightmares. The four clans can be whatever we want, but I see them as being represented by the resource they have the most of.
-we can either have the clans be in a constant war for total control, have some clans be allies and others be enemies, or we can have a Game situation (like in the Hunger Games) where the clans send one tribute
-open to development! Let's make it our own!

3. Serial Killer/Psychopath x trapped lover
- Based off the movie "Run" on Hulu (loosely, just inspired the idea) and You from Netflix
-basically, using one of the canon characters from the list below, you would play out a Serial Killer AU! canon character.
-Through some reason that we decide, this canon character becomes attracted towards the OC (whether this be their appearance, their personality, something they did for the canon character, etc)
-the Canon character decides that they MUST have the OC, so they began to isolate the OC. Either by running people away, or killing people who gets in their way..
-The OC can either fall for the canon character on their own accord (the canon character stalks them, so they know everything and stag the perfect dates/gifts) or the canon character makes them
-Was potentially thinking the the OC finds out what the canon character is (A psycho who kills people and killed to get them) so the canon character hurts the OC, making them become depended. So the OC can be worked back to health and also becomes a serial killer.. Or just the little helper.
-confusing? a bit. But let's work it out and make it our own!

*I am happy to build an AU for your OC too! Our characters can have two different plots! So just let me know what you're want to do, and we can make something work!*

Fandoms/ who I pair my OC with:

1. The Walking Dead
Pairing: Negan x OC

2. Supernatural
Pairing: Dean x OC

3. Twilight
Aro x OC

4. The Underworld Series
Pairing: Lucian x OC

5. Marvel
Pairing: Loki x OC

6. Gossip Girl
Pairing: Chuck x OC

7. The Vampire Diaries
Pairing: Damon x OC

8. The Originals
Pairing: Elijah x OC

9. Gotham
Pairing: James x OC

10. Lucifer
Pairing: Lucifer x OC

11. Scandal
Pairing: Fitz ox OC

12. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Pairing: Caliban x OC

13. Game of Thrones
Pairing: Jamie x OC

14. Crimson Peak
Pairing: Thomas x OC

15. Reign
Pairing: Francis x OC

16. Once Upon A Time
Pairing: Hook/Killian Jones x OC

Last edited:
Hey I’d be totally down for a supernatural doubling RP in an AU! I can play Dean no problem if you don’t mind playing Sam for my OC. Message me if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back