• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

moonXVIII

LVL. 22 Shadow Sorcerer
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings! You can call me Moon, or Max if you'd like.

For the past few months I've been replaying and catching up on Assassin's Creed games I missed ever since I dipped out around 2013 (long story short, my special edition disc for AC4 was faulty so I ended up losing interest). I'm currently up to Unity.

Anyway I posted a request on another site but had no luck so I thought I'd try here?

I am:
★ 22 years of age
★ Timezone AWST/GMT+8
★ Chill, and ghost friendly (but it would be nice if you let me know you're no longer interested!)
I'm looking for:
★ 3rd person POV only
★ Semi-lit/lit. I fluctuate between 2 sentences - 2 paragraphs per response on average and would like if you had a similar length
★ Script is OK so long as it's still somewhat descriptive
★ A partner who is lax and understanding
★ A partner who may like to talk OOC (not required, but it's nice and helps me feel more comfortable with you)
I'm not looking for:
★ Multipara
★ Novella
★ Double-ups
★ RPs that are exclusively SoL
★ A partner that powerplays, metagames or godmods

Sooo, as for my ideas I have a few we can discuss and expand on.

I feel like AC3 has a lot of unused potential (as opposed to Altair and Ezio who have more "complete" stories) so that's where most of my attention lays currently. I'd love to play as Connor, or even against him as an OC or another canon. I'm especially fond of father-son shenanigans ft. Haytham. : D

Another idea I had been contemplating for OCs, is about an assassin and a templar. Of course they're each others' nemesis, consistently thwarting the other's plans and trying to assassinate the other but they never quite succeed. But maybe one day one catches the other off-guard, or something happens that causes them to become friends. Or lovers eventually, if that's what you want.

Apart from that I'm happy to consider your ideas, whether involving canons or OCs. Or whether it be serious or silly (like a canonically impossible Kenway family reunion). So long as we stick to games from 1 to Rogue. Though I could try to explore other eras and countries outside of them. Granted I am admittedly not very good at history or geography. ^^; Oh and in terms of canons I'm willing to play I can do Desmond, Altair, Ezio and Connor. I wouldn't knock trying Edward, Haytham or Shay for the right plot (though I would rather play Shay of those 3).

If it comes down to a romance plot I should mention I'm mostly comfortable with F/M and F/F. M/M is not entirely off the table, but previous experiences I've had with it make me reluctant to RP it as a primary focus. I also want to note I don't have much interest in canon/canon unless it's already a thing in-universe (even then I don't feel very strongly about some).

Anywho if you read all of that, thank you for your time! Feel free to message me if you're interested or have any questions.

giphy.gif

Greetings! You can call me Moon, or Max if you'd like.

For the past few months I've been replaying and catching up on Assassin's Creed games I missed ever since I dipped out around 2013 (long story short, my special edition disc for AC4 was faulty so I ended up losing interest). I'm currently up to Unity.

Anyway I posted a request on another site but had no luck so I thought I'd try here?

Sooo, as for my ideas I have a few we can discuss and expand on.

I feel like AC3 has a lot of unused potential (as opposed to Altair and Ezio who have more "complete" stories) so that's where most of my attention lays currently. I'd love to play as Connor, or even against him as an OC or another canon. I'm especially fond of father-son shenanigans ft. Haytham. : D

Another idea I had been contemplating for OCs, is about an assassin and a templar. Of course they're each others' nemesis, consistently thwarting the other's plans and trying to assassinate the other but they never quite succeed. But maybe one day one catches the other off-guard, or something happens that causes them to become friends. Or lovers eventually, if that's what you want.

Apart from that I'm happy to consider your ideas, whether involving canons or OCs. Or whether it be serious or silly (like a canonically impossible Kenway family reunion). So long as we stick to games from 1 to Rogue. Though I could try to explore other eras and countries outside of them. Granted I am admittedly not very good at history or geography. ^^; Oh and in terms of canons I'm willing to play I can do Desmond, Altair, Ezio and Connor. I wouldn't knock trying Edward, Haytham or Shay for the right plot (though I would rather play Shay of those 3).

If it comes down to a romance plot I should mention I'm mostly comfortable with F/M and F/F. M/M is not entirely off the table, but previous experiences I've had with it make me reluctant to RP it as a primary focus. I also want to note I don't have much interest in canon/canon unless it's already a thing in-universe (even then I don't feel very strongly about some).

Anywho if you read all of that, thank you for your time! Feel free to message me if you're interested or have any questions.

giphy.gif
This seems very interesting, i too am playing all the ac games again and am on unity. I would very much like to rp this with you

This seems very interesting, i too am playing all the ac games again and am on unity. I would very much like to rp this with you

Oh, that's a fun coincidence! How are you finding Unity? It's my first ever playthrough and I'm having a little bit of a tough time adjusting to all the changes (as cool as some of it is).
And as for the RP, is there any particular type of plot you'd like to do?

Oh, that's a fun coincidence! How are you finding Unity? It's my first ever playthrough and I'm having a little bit of a tough time adjusting to all the changes (as cool as some of it is).
And as for the RP, is there any particular type of plot you'd like to do?
I didnt like how relentlessly op the enemies were at the start but eventually i got the hang of it. Im not good at plotting rps before hand so ill leave that up to you just know im cool with being a templar

I didnt like how relentlessly op the enemies were at the start but eventually i got the hang of it. Im not good at plotting rps before hand so ill leave that up to you just know im cool with being a templar

Good to know I wasn't the only one who felt the early enemies are brutal. I have better armour and weapons now so it's a bit easier, but I've found the worst part about combat is how trigger happy everyone is. I can accept guns doing catastrophic damage to you, but there's no way their accuracy is that good (I've been hit through a dense crowd from over 30m away; bloody ridiculous).

Hmm, I see. And understand. Would you like to do the one I mentioned in my post with OCs, then? I'd be more than happy to play an assassin against a templar. We don't have to plan every detail, but so long as I have an idea of what character relationship you'd like (if you want it to end up platonic or romantic) I think I can manage. : )

Good to know I wasn't the only one who felt the early enemies are brutal. I have better armour and weapons now so it's a bit easier, but I've found the worst part about combat is how trigger happy everyone is. I can accept guns doing catastrophic damage to you, but there's no way their accuracy is that good (I've been hit through a dense crowd from over 30m away; bloody ridiculous).

Hmm, I see. And understand. Would you like to do the one I mentioned in my post with OCs, then? I'd be more than happy to play an assassin against a templar. We don't have to plan every detail, but so long as I have an idea of what character relationship you'd like (if you want it to end up platonic or romantic) I think I can manage. : )
Idk... romance seems like it would make a good romeo and juliet style tragic story

Idk... romance seems like it would make a good romeo and juliet style tragic story

I agree. Definitely the archetypal set up for that sort of thing. I can roll with it. Would you like to take this to DMs and figure out our characters together? As well as decide the setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back