• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ascensionallmaker

BLACKJACK!

( Bloodlines List - Weaknesses / Strengths / Abilities*)

Character Creation Sheet Guide

Name:
Your characters full name and nickname
Age: Descendants live longer than humans naturally to about 170 years and don't age from their twenties until their forties.
Bloodline: What blood heritage do they have. Split by most prominent if mixed. For example Tyro/ Lassa / Seraphim. Put a % for what amount they are. ( Bloodlines are here. )
Appearance: Most Descendants look like humans/ elves but with one or two horns. Their bloodline also affects their looks. For example Dragon blood or seraphim blood will make more or less horns. Seraphim have no horns typically.
Physique: What is their body type?
Abilities: Put nothing here for new players. Characters must unlock abilities through training or battle. This way they will unlock abilities both unique and in accord with their bloodline traits.
Spells: Put nothing here for new players. Spells are learned through self-learning or through teaching.
Pet: Characters will be able to have a trusted companion when one is assigned or found. If the pet is used as more than just a harmless companion it must have only one special ability beyond its natural traits. However, you must describe the pet's training in your character's experience for it to be accepted.
Faction: Joining a Faction will also give your character an edge in whatever specialty the Faction is known for. (*Factions*)
Job: What kind of work does this character do for a living? Having a job increases the likelihood of starting the game with a citizenship badge. Something you need to go into capital cities.
Experience: What has your character gone through in life that can be considered worth noting? Keep in mind your character cannot have relationships with nobility or royalty. He/She cannot be acquainted with a master spellcaster or some ancient creature. All NPCs that you designate to your character must have no importance in the major scheme of the world and cannot give your character something that can be considered a special ability. They can however offer basic training in whatever path you wish to take your character.
Motivation: What drives your character in life and what is their personal goal in this world?
Birthplace: Where were they born? If no nowhere specific can be thought of just tell which territory they were on. (*Towns*) (Kingdoms: Fotia*, Nero*, Tearia*, Vrondi*, Gaia*)
Extra Info: Anything more.
Items: 20 Bronze Pieces for all New player's characters.

Various changes will be made after being accepted. You will be rewarded spells, abilities and more all depending on your characters sheet. It is recommended to focus on the Experience portion of the character for effectiveness in what they're rewarded with also how well it is written.

BloodlinesPlayer
Tyro Open
LassaOpen
OroOpen
SolOpen
NayuOpen
SeraphimOpen
DragonOpen

Attachments

• Map-4.png
    Map-4.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Rules for combat

Try not to do these. Its not a big deal if it happens as what makes the most sense story wise will be what will likely happen.

Autohit - Establishing a confirmed hit or contact in the same turn an action was initiated on an opponent is prohibited. Participating parties are allowed to react to any action when applicable, and recipient of a perceived hit is permitted options in response to the proposal of an enemy player in accordance with Play-By Post rules. Ruling An interception may infer an autohit if the receiving party is unable to respond to the action of the proponent.

Godmodding - Control of the opponent or their actions is forbidden. Negation and Immunities may full under this category.

Meta-Game - Using Out Of Character knowledge and information in character. Blatant unjustified actions is prohibited pertaining to precise disassembling of a character or ability/power they control. Retroactions and Precognition fall under this category. Information your character does not have access to constitutes as Meta-gaming.

Precognition - The power to perceive predetermined events is not allowed. Calculations and heuristic creativity is permissible.

Retroaction - To undo an action proposed by the original party in the next post is unacceptable. An action can be cancelled by a player with minimum committal when applicable, but the act of reseting or reversing a previously stated action is disallowed. Example: creating an action, and upon the enemy player's response, deciding that said established action never occurred. Meta-gaming with explicit intent in a Retroaction is forbidden.

Wounds - You will be injured. These injuries will affect your characters in variable ways. The severity will be noted. Minor wounds to major wounds. Incur enough of either and your character will be defeated. Wounds will be judged based on what hit, where it hit, and how it hit the character.

Soul - How your character does their supernatural magic. Even breathing fire costs soul. Keep track of what you are using. If you run out of soul you can no longer manipulate elements or much else. Most uses of power cost 2 soul. Such as forming a fireball, firing a beam of light, or creating a shadow spear. The cost is set in stone and so is the limits of the abilities.

Stamina - Actions require energy and that is your stamina. Without it you can no longer move. Keep track of it or be easily defeated. Most actions require no energy. But performing strenuous maneuvers or constant activity will cost stamina. Constant running for example will cost 1 stamina per five minutes. Anything above that will cost 2 or more depending on the severity.

Last edited:
This is the thread for the RP.​

I will need to do quite a bit of reading, but this does seem quite interesting! Are the dragon's playable? I would be very interested in playing as one ^33^

I will need to do quite a bit of reading, but this does seem quite interesting! Are the dragon's playable? I would be very interested in playing as one ^33^
Dragon is definitely a possible bloodline you can join as. Whatever is within the seven bloodlines and or mixes between the two is acceptable. Dragon and Seraphim
(Angel) bloodlines have unique lore. Dragons in particular as they are mostly seen as beasts unless able to prove otherwise. The kind of dragon will matter a lot so choose what you like the most when it comes to Dragons. You should have a good basis for further growth.

Dragon is definitely a possible bloodline you can join as. Whatever is within the seven bloodlines and or mixes between the two is acceptable. Dragon and Seraphim
(Angel) bloodlines have unique lore. Dragons in particular as they are mostly seen as beasts unless able to prove otherwise. The kind of dragon will matter a lot so choose what you like the most when it comes to Dragons. You should have a good basis for further growth.

This sounds super interesting! Is there a specific place in the lore that goes over the different types of dragons, or can you tell me more about them?

This sounds super interesting! Is there a specific place in the lore that goes over the different types of dragons, or can you tell me more about them?

Basilisks, Wyrms, Wyverns, and Hydras have their own territories as some of the last Dragons to exist in great enough number to control their own portion of land, sea or air. Beyond that you can go on mythos or make your own dragon race. Whatever you want out of your character will be your best bet.

Basilisks, Wyrms, Wyverns, and Hydras have their own territories as some of the last Dragons to exist in great enough number to control their own portion of land, sea or air. Beyond that you can go on mythos or make your own dragon race. Whatever you want out of your character will be your best bet.

Sounds good! Thank you very much ^33^

So... I looked over your bloodlines, and I have a character that I have crafted and molded over the years as my default character, and based on her abilities, she fits into three of your bloodlines; Tyro, Nayu, and Sol. Thoughts?

So... I looked over your bloodlines, and I have a character that I have crafted and molded over the years as my default character, and based on her abilities, she fits into three of your bloodlines; Tyro, Nayu, and Sol. Thoughts?
Interesting mixture. I guess you are seeking to have certain abilities? You can suggest what you want through the Character sheet. Some powers you want can be manifested through training (or other development) in their Experience section. The bloodline should reflect the affinity for such abilities or spells as well.

Interesting mixture. I guess you are seeking to have certain abilities? You can suggest what you want through the Character sheet. Some powers you want can be manifested through training (or other development) in their Experience section. The bloodline should reflect the affinity for such abilities or spells as well.
Okay! Where can I submit my Character Sheet?

Can I ask you if the RP will commence on RPN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back