• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β˜„️ 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐧 | sci-fi search!

cambions

dilf enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšΰΌΊβ˜†ΰΌ»*ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛš

Hi all! Finally the weekend, which means I’m looking for some more roleplay partners (this is not to replace my current ones)! :]

I am absolutely dying for a sci-fi roleplay. I recently got back into aliens and an original alien race I had floating around in my head for a long while.

I was thinking of a slightly futuristic setting, wherein space travel is more accessible, hence my character’s planet - Titan - now being discovered. I’d love to pair one of my OCs with either a human astronaut/space officer or another alien!!

*ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšΰΌΊ preferences ΰΌ»*ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛš

I would appreciate an understanding partner. I have ADHD and my interest can fluctuate. I will, of course, be the same in return.

I love romance in roleplays! This can be any gender pairing. Very open to enby and transgender characters. :]

Let’s have fun with it!! Playlists, artwork, Pinterest boards or just brainstorming ideas here and there; I love getting passionate about a story.

DM me/comment if interested!

*ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšΰΌΊ character ideas ΰΌ»*ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛš

The Vraks are an original alien race of mine. Humanoid lizard people (basically humans with scales) living on a military planet, with non-violent or militarily unworthy individuals being medics or engineers, which are viewed as β€˜lesser’ jobs. Two of the characters I’d like to use are a part of this race!

I also have a collection of synths, robot people who perfectly replicate human beings (think Data from Star Trek or the synths in the Fallout series). A favourite of mine is Calloway, who I’d love to bring back. :]

*ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšΰΌΊβ˜†ΰΌ»*ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛš

Users who are viewing this thread

Back