• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Arcane but my boys deserved better [M/M and whatever else for your ocs]

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Has anyone seen the show Arcane?

Because I got my heart torn out at episode three with my favourite boys Vander, Clagger and Mylo and I have like a whole Idea/ AU surrounding it with three brother ocs [Please note I will not be subjecting any of your characters to this AU because it get's complicated! unless you want that, otherwise we can double up and have two different RPs going]

In the AU I have three brothers who live in the under city- the oldest is older by a fair amount and takes care of his younger siblings, Oldest is Villem, middle is Hugo and the youngest is Russel, and Basically Villem has this favour in piltover he can call in to get the enforces to just fuck off going after the four kids which keeps them out of Silcos way along with Vander.

Originally my ocs family was from Piltover but their parents fell into ruin and that's why they're in the undercity and why Villem has a favour he can call in [though there is stipulation- He has to work for this guy in Piltover and asks Vander to look after his younger brothers while he does this, Vander agrees because of course he does.

Depending on how the RP goes we would either follow Russel and his thing with the kids [They're like fifteen] where he ends up in this poly with Mylo and Claggor- Very soft sort of romance and way more just teens being teens and getting up to no good

Or we follow Villem and Vander having this weird relationship when Villem is allowed to visit every 3 months to make sure things are okay and to bring money/ gifts/ spend time so on.

This was a lot to read so thank you for getting to the end! if interested DM me [Or if you have questions or anything else]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back