• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Reincarnation Story (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Like I said, as long as it all makes sense, you have a good playground to work with <3

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles I added some information to my character sheet regarding Alice's past interactions with the Crown Princess. I'll try not to control your character (and I definitely won't control her while RPing), but I think these additions make sense given what we already know about her. Do you agree?

"[Alice] founded the Ethereal Fellowship of Wisdom at sixteen, with the goal of spreading knowledge of philosophy (particularly ethics) as far as possible, so people have better chances of qualifying for a pleasant afterlife. The Crown Princess has attempted to sabotage this association every chance she can get, simply because Alice is passionate about it... - She has also pleaded with her father to codify the succession laws to make them as clear and unambiguous as possible, in order to ensure peaceful transitions of power. She has also introduced the idea of appointed heirs: An heir to the throne who may not be first in line normally, but the current monarch thinks that this chosen heir would be better for the kingdom... However, the Crown Princess has construed this idea to make it seem like Princess Alice's primary motivation is wanting the throne for herself (Alice does personally think she would be a better queen than her sister, but her primary intent is regarding succession in general)."

Last edited:
guys guys GUYS GUYS--

recent post in my account, take a look at it.

also hello! nice ooc!
Excited Episode 12 GIF by Funimation

{cutest guy ever.}

hi hi :> i'll try not to forget this ooc exists, i'm kinda more used to them being on discord LOL.

just as a heads up, there's a chance i trim down shi yue's bio a little bit when i have the time, since yapping habit dies hard and i fear it may be a little too much. we'll see what my brain allows me to do though :l

guys guys GUYS GUYS--

recent post in my account, take a look at it.

also hello! nice ooc!
Excited Episode 12 GIF by Funimation

{cutest guy ever.}
Okay so if this is happening your role may be reopened. Depending if someone comes in and would like a royal pet role. Otherwise you may still be there when you return. But I can't 100% guarantee that for you

Okay so if this is happening your role may be reopened. Depending if someone comes in and would like a royal pet role. Otherwise you may still be there when you return. But I can't 100% guarantee that for you
I take it riwole_ riwole_ is leaving and may or may not be coming back? If so, how would that work in regard to my character's interactions with her pet? Would I get to temporarily control the pet, would I just have to not interact with the pet at all until they return, or...

I take it riwole_ riwole_ is leaving and may or may not be coming back? If so, how would that work in regard to my character's interactions with her pet? Would I get to temporarily control the pet, would I just have to not interact with the pet at all until they return, or...
You can temp control as they'd basically just be a pet as normal till someone steps in

I'll start creating the thread when I return from my trip, which will be today later on. Then tomorrow will be the day I reopen slots for those who have not made a cs yet

Okay, just to confirm, the prince/princess knight is a knight in the service of a particular prince or princess, right? So "princess knight 2" would serve my character? Googling "Prince Knight" gives me a children's picture book series about a prince and knight falling in love, while "Princess Knight" gives me a manga about a girl pretending to be a prince.

Okay, just to confirm, the prince/princess knight is a knight in the service of a particular prince or princess, right? So "princess knight 2" would serve my character? Googling "Prince Knight" gives me a children's picture book series about a prince and knight falling in love, while "Princess Knight" gives me a manga about a girl pretending to be a prince.
LMFAO its worded like that cause at the time I didnt know if we'd have a prince or princess so I just did a prince/princess knight. Just a normal knight/guard is fine. But yes #2 would be with you

well yes prince/princess knight is a knight strictly devoted to the prince/princess and not anyone else so not even the other members of the royal family. though they officially have a different name like champion knight, or just champion.

Oh, and would they personally know each other (the princess and the knight)?

Oh, and would they personally know each other (the princess and the knight)?
that is usually the case in history. with the knight either being chosen by the parents from the already established knights of theirs, or the prince/princess choosing themselves, though there were cases in history where the parents would choose a knight and a squire with the squire being closer in age to the prince/princess so they could have a friend and a guard in one when they grow up.

that is usually the case in history. with the knight either being chosen by the parents from the already established knights of theirs, or the prince/princess choosing themselves, though there were cases in history where the parents would choose a knight and a squire with the squire being closer in age to the prince/princess so they could have a friend and a guard in one when they grow up.
I see, thanks.

I think I'm going to refer to them by a more historically accurate term like "household knights" in my writing, if that's okay.

So in regards to the magic; I'm not quite sure what to do. I'd like to do something with fire but uhhhh how much is too much?

You'd have to wait for Britt-21 Britt-21 for the real answer, of course, but here's how I'd do it: The "Firebolt" spell is a cantrip (introductory spell) in Dungeons & Dragons. Here's the description:

Casting Time: 1 action (about six seconds)
Range: 120 feet
Target: A creature or object within range
Components: V S
Duration: Instantaneous
Classes: Sorcerer, Wizard
You hurl a mote of fire at a creature or object within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 1d10 fire damage. A flammable object hit by this spell ignites if it isn’t being worn or carried. This spell’s damage increases by 1d10 when you reach 5th level (2d10), 11th level (3d10), and 17th level (4d10).

Basically, think of it as a small, controlled burst of fire with the potential for significant damage (on average second-degree burns on a small-to-moderate area of the body). A similar amount of damage might be caused by accidentally touching a hot stove, a splash of boiling liquid, or a brief flash from an ignited flammable liquid, where the contact is brief but the intensity of the heat is high. The effects would be blisters, severe pain, and redness.

Last edited:
Of course, realistically, the fire would have a chance of spreading, but you might say that on average, it extinguishes itself magically.

So in regards to the magic; I'm not quite sure what to do. I'd like to do something with fire but uhhhh how much is too much?
too much would be doing multiple different things with it at high rates, etc. Like for me, my girl just ices things, that's about it

like tell me about your character and I will help you figure out a fitting fire power for them. that isn't too op but is fitting to what we have here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back