• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey y’all, DaydreamingBookworm9 here. I’ve been making feeble attempts at finding new roleplay partners for 1x1 lately in order to get me out of my roleplaying slump that has come as a package deal with exam season at school. However, I haven’t been able to start anything for several reasons. Anyway, I decided to put up this search thread in the hope of satisfying my roleplaying needs at the moment even though I haven’t had much time in my hands lately.

So before I can allow myself to list my ideas I should let you know that I’m a 14 year-old girl with around 2 years of writing experience. However, I would consider myself to be more than capable of writing a proper post, seeing that my posting lengths can vary from 150-800 words, heavily depending on what I have to work with and I expect my partner to be able to write at least two decent paragraphs.

More about me:

~I am not willing to rp with anyone over the age of 21 for comfort reasons

~I prefer doing m x f and playing females purely because I’m more experienced in these areas. However, I’d be willing to do any LGBTQ+ ships (apart from m x m, sorry but I just feel like I’m terrible at it) or play characters of other genders.

~posting frequency mostly depends on my mood but it can vary from once a week to once every three weeks.

~I don’t get mad about being ghosted but would appreciate it if you told me about it, no need to explain why, I’d just rather not wait for a reply that will never come

Plots

Six of crows/ Grishaverse*

Mafia/gang

Assassin x target (I have kind of a plot in mind for this one so if interested contact me)

High school (but not basic slice of life, I would love for there to be an actual plot)

Royalty/ old money

Vampires/witches (/possibly werewolves)

Favorite tropes:

Enemies to lovers

So yeah, that’s it for now :) I may update this at some point. If interested, either pm or reply below

Users who are viewing this thread

Back