• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angel and Demon RP, anyone?

Looks closely “Hmm, are you sure? I knew a Markus and he was hecka reckless. Well speaking f it you do look a little different...” she stood there for s couple minutes before shrugging and making her way back into the house

Markus was trying to think back when he was a baby but he slowly turned into a thinking statue. All that thinking requires his energy. It was too tough so he passes away after thinking too much.

She shrugged “I think the real reason is why your still here, this is my home” she pointed to the house “Amd your my welcomed quest, maybe next time you see him, you can ask Feu what I wanted you for. I curious what crap he’ll lie to you about this time”

(Omg) Glowing yellow eyes appear behind Markus, “get a load of this guy” He takes both of his hands and forces something into the demon Markus’s eye’s... Bacon??! He’s forcing bacon into the demon’s eyes!... he doesn’t stop pushing until the demon became still. “If anyone is going to kill that Angel.... it’s gonna be me” he looks at Noah and Merci With a shitty grin.... “what?”

Last edited:
(Heya) Noah backs away slowly in fear "P-please dont kill me! I-I mean know harm..." he looks around for Merci "What do u two have planned for me..."

An angel and demon war has been raging for centuries, many fight with it, many try to leave. All are stuck on the other side of the bold line between demons and Angels. There has always been chaos between them even before the war.

OC: Merci Blue, a Demon with white hair, lavender eyes with dilated pupils, pale skin, black horns and black devil tail.

ETHER PM OR START RP HERE PLEASE, EXPLAIN YOU OC BEOFRE ROLE PLAYING (CANNON CHARACTERS ARE ALOUD)
(Hey is this still open?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back