• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angel and Demon RP, anyone?

An angel and demon war has been raging for centuries, many fight with it, many try to leave. All are stuck on the other side of the bold line between demons and Angels. There has always been chaos between them even before the war.

OC: Merci Blue, a Demon with white hair, lavender eyes with dilated pupils, pale skin, black horns and black devil tail.

ETHER PM OR START RP HERE PLEASE, EXPLAIN YOU OC BEOFRE ROLE PLAYING (CANNON CHARACTERS ARE ALOUD)

Merci stepped through the bodies of both Angels and Demons alike, sighing she lowered her wings then shot up. Her bat like wings pushing through the thick blood smelling air, she swallowed. Searching the horizon for another sign of like she kept flying. Eyeing the ground as she flew over the broken trees and burned grass.
(Continue from there)

(hi) Noah: He appears down from heaven and looks around in total shock at the chaos around him "W-what happened" he whispered while looking around horrified

My angelic wings and halo show and i cautiously walk slowly towards you. Noah has a scared and worried look on his face

Merci stopped waving, crap, I wasn’t supposed to talk to Angels. But how did her survive this massacre? Curiosity took over her and she slowly walked towards him. Stretching her wings to their full length and swishing her tail curiously.

He keeps walking towards her to. Shes a demon he realises, he panics and all he knows tells him he should run but for some reason he cannot. Noah continues walking towards her

Merci stopped at least a foot away from him, she leaned forwards and titled her head to the side. She reached out before snapping her arm back, her wings were tucked back in and her tail had stopped swishing. She was studying him, watching.., waiting for any sight of movement.

Her mouth opened slinky in surprise, she smiled softly. In surprise she mouthed “Hello” and waved again. She kept Ed walking forwards. Now only a heads length away from him.

Waves back and looks at her eyes. He then looks around at the warzone and looks back at u. "W-what about" he said in a scared voice. Was it her he thought

Merci started at the destruction around her, she looked back down and her wings sunk along with her tail. She shook her head “...This wasn’t me...” She muttered in a airy voice

Merci was shocked by the question, but smiled softly again. “... I’m Merci. Merci Blue of the Demons...”
“Who are you?” She moved even closer, Challenging him. She was testing who would step back first out of nervousness.

Noah looked down at your feet and but was unable to move away for some reason he could not grasp. "I-I am Noah, Prince of Angels"

Her eyes widened Prince?... of the Angels. Her eyes flashed uncertainness. She was speaking to the Prince of her species enemy. She hid her thoughts with a charming smile. She let her eyes drift around him, watching intently.

(I have to go sorry but I shall be back in the morning when I arise from my bed sheets, this is my first time on here so thank u for rping with me! Its my first time doing a roleplay as serious as this so thank u again. Cant wait to continue later. Cya then Merci)

(hey) He smiled and a golden crown onto of his silky brown hair. Noahs smile then faded as he looked and his fallen people "Who was it?..." he said in a semi harsh tone

Merci looked up “...probably the demons and angels...” she looked eye level to him ten reached out and touched the crown. It felt silky and warm at the same time, she smiled at him the happiest reaching her eyes. Giving them a glowing purple look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back